• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

'Skittedy Doo Dah'-Mimi's Fan Comic

kirby8933083

mai husbando
I was hoping you would put up a series of comics. ;D

It's excellent to first see off how she has this ability to transform into a Skitty. One thing I don't get just yet is when exactly she can change to a skitty and if she has the free will to transform. But I have a feeling that will be seen through future comics. ;] Mimi has such a lovely childlike personality, and her friend being so carefree it's rather funny to see them both associated with Team Rocket.

This is a great start to the storyline, and your art is beyond excellent. n_n Really great job.

CandyRobot

Awww! *blush* Thank you so much! ^___^

I will make them talk about the Skitty thing on the next page, I think.

And I'm sorry that the panels look boring... I'm really bad at setting up pages... T_T

JolteonShock

<<Squishy loves you!
'Tis a cute comic! ^^
Though I don't understand how Starla got a Mew...and a SHINY one at that! She must have been incredibly lucky...
Can't wait for more pages!

kirby8933083

mai husbando
And I'm sorry that the panels look boring... I'm really bad at setting up pages... T_T
I don't see how it looks boring. ;_; It looks perfectly fine & organized.

Oh man. O_O Second speech bubble on the page. Didn't know what to think, but I see now. And we can see a little more clearly how see transforms. Very nice. BTW you are excellent at showing the character's expressions, even with Mew/Pikachu. Really, Mimi when thought Starla forgot her powers, the look on her face is just perfection. Another great page. :D

CandyRobot

:) I fixed it! I'm sorry! I moved to a new Page!

Hahah!

Took me a bit... I uploaded over 1200 pictures to my new account in 3 days.

So, yeah... Hope you like the new page! ^_^

And I'll explain about the Mew when Starla gets to talk to James....

kirby8933083

mai husbando
Oh wow, you drew Giovanni very well. Pretty funny how he says to treat them well, I would have expected a "and whip them into the expected Team Rocket shape." You drew Jessie, James and Meowth perfectly though. Having them dozing off & playing with a yo-yo! XD This was a nice layout for the comic page, not as many panels as usual, but you still get the jist of the storyline now. Can't wait for the next installment. :D

CandyRobot

Oh wow, you drew Giovanni very well. Pretty funny how he says to treat them well, I would have expected a "and whip them into the expected Team Rocket shape." You drew Jessie, James and Meowth perfectly though. Having them dozing off & playing with a yo-yo! XD This was a nice layout for the comic page, not as many panels as usual, but you still get the jist of the storyline now. Can't wait for the next installment. :D

Hahah... They need to treat them well, because they're the kids of his best scientists.

Anyways, thank you so much!

JolteonShock

<<Squishy loves you!
I just LOVE how Meowth has a crush on her. It's so cute that she just has to look at him and he just falls apart! X3

kirby8933083

mai husbando
Love the connection you made with James & Starla. Rocket school! Love the way you drew younger James, it's very fitting for some reason. :3 Also how Mimi looks on page 11 when she's all terribly down. Great work on these last pages, *squeeee ~ plot is going well* keep up the great work.

CandyRobot

Hahah! Awww...*blushes*

You're TOO kind here... I'm not THAT good...I mean... Most of it is pretty messy...-^.^-

ZFXZFX

Excellent Comic......The best I've ever read.I especially love the drawing.

CandyRobot

*BLUSH* Aww! Thank you so much! Glad you like it! *_*