• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Skiyomi's Avatars/Banners/Wallpapers

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Thank you both very much :D

Yeaaah...my love of contrast is another one of my difficult points. XD I seem to be full of stubborn little preferences.

More Stuff-

th_gjhdrhutr.gif
th_hjdjhtrur.gif
th_kjtyuiy6.gif
th_howthoroughlydramatic.gif
th_ghfrhr.gif
th_tyruertur.gif

ironman43634.png

Click Thumnail for Full View:

nacirema

For the lulz
A lot of these are messy. Work on cleaning up the effects so that its cleaner and not grainy. You want things to be clean and clear.

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
That is of course if the desired effect is to be clean and clear. I enjoy the graininess.

JeexCore

Pure Retardness 0_o
It's Some good work you got there but there is some images that dosent have border and i think it looks empty without these you should maybe put borders on every images but hey it's your work and its the way you like it :p

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
I just feel the need to say this - I hope you dont mind, but have I downloaded a few of those images and am using them as a rotating background atm. They are soooo awesome!

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
I just feel the need to say this - I hope you dont mind, but have I downloaded a few of those images and am using them as a rotating background atm. They are soooo awesome!

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
That's just fine. I love it when people use myself :D I make too much for just me anyway.

laforzadellamor.gif
th_reouoerge.gif
th_gjdrtjr.gif
th_gsdhjrjhrt.gif
th_hjdtjrt.gif
th_hsterhser.gif
th_thsdrthtr.gif
th_yjtedrytr.gif
th_ytuer5u.gif

Click Thumbnail for Full View-

Wobba_Wobbuffet

I <3 Shaymin
except for the axel and the 2 sora banners. do you have any other Kingdom Hearts things?

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Well, I already posted this KH wallpaper:

But since you asked, I have a couple more that I didn't post:

th_illwaitforyou43634.png
th_kairi63463.png
th_naminerty4.png
th_hayner46457y45.jpg
th_olette57457ytg.jpg
th_yhjdtyjkt.gif
th_gjndftjr.jpg
th_roxas56745.jpg

Now, here's some new stuff:

th_lafarga34653.gif
th_hjdfty.gif
th_keephopealive.gif
th_noyoucheerup.gif
th_ghfrrgjhdfr.gif
th_rewotgwertw.gif
th_astearsgoby3452.gif
th_tghseryh.gif

th_hjdhjg.gif
ytuur.png

Click Thumbnail for Full View:

Drew'sBaby

Coordinator
wow! Great job! I <3 them! ^^

You seem to be one of those people who can churn out stuff by the milliond and still make them look perfect! I love them all!!!

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Thanks!

Unfortunately I use my graphics-making hobby to avoid doing other things I should be doing ^^; Which may explain why there's so much of them.

th_ghdser.gif
th_gjfdgjf.gif
th_theyouiknewisfadingaway.gif
th_istherealovelostandfound.gif
th_jhkhfgh.gif
th_thestrengthoften.gif
th_thetruthmaybeoutthere.gif
th_theendofthecake.gif
th_dsfabgsr.gif
th_y44y4.gif
th_jnfdjf.gif
th_jop43t3.gif

Banners:

ghjfd.png
supernintendochalmers.png
jydrthru.png
foolsdevotion.png
toriamoslosingmyreligion.png

nausicaa234

Mesprit's Friend
This stuff is AWESOME! I love your artwork. It is super cool!

I like how you cover a wide variety of anime, not just one (yay Slayers :D). I find that I like the graininess texture, though for some of them its a bit too much, but only for a few! I really like the majority of them ^-^, I'll be keeping an eye out here for more new stuff.

nausicaa234

Mesprit's Friend
I have a request. Can i have a mesprit user icon with a pink stripy background saying i've been mesprited!

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Thank you both! I love Slayers :D

I have a request. Can i have a mesprit user icon with a pink stripy background saying i've been mesprited!

If you want to make a request you're going to have to make it in my shop. The link is in my signature.

More stuff...

th_luckismymiddlename.gif
th_todayisagooddayforsomeoneelsetodie.gif
th_fgdsse.gif
th_gfhbsfd.gif
th_fhdf.gif
th_gnbhdfxhbd.gif
th_hittyure.gif
th_nmgfdjnf.gif
th_54y34563.gif
th_hfbsdfhbd.gif
th_hjdftyh.gif
th_hrshed.gif
th_rgeaw.gif

Banners:

walle3463463.png
stardust435634.png

Wallpapers: (Click Thumbnail for Full View)