• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Skiyomi's Graphics Shop

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Request are Currently Closed

Hello and welcome to my graphics shop.

Current Offerings Include: Avatars, Banners, Wallpapers, Headers, Text Banners, Extracted Signatures, and Did I Just Make That Canonical? (limited time special).

For examples of my avatars/banners/wallpapers/headers check out my Graphics Thread. Other Examples:

Text Banners:
lovechange.png
ifidothis.png
chocolate.png

Extracted Signatures:
za.png
xellos.png

"Did I Just Make That Canonical?": http://i30.*******.com/venbli.jpg http://i25.*******.com/347ir90.jpg http://i26.*******.com/23lxg0n.jpg http://i26.*******.com/308jg49.jpg

Forms: (copy, paste, fill out!)

Banners/Avatars/Wallpapers/Headers-

HTML:
[I]Upon the Sea of Chaos[/I]

Size:
Image(s):
Colors:
Text:
Extra Info:
Will you be using this in your signature here?:
If the above answer is yes mark one of the following:
[ ] The size I’ve requesting is allowed here. [ ] I plan to have the graphic split later to fit the rules. [ ] I want you to split the graphic so it fits the rules.

Text Banners-

HTML:
[i]There Be Dragons[/i]

Text:
Text Color(s):
Font/Style:
Size of Banner:
Extra Info:
Will you be using this in your signature here?:
If the above answer is yes mark one of the following:
[ ] The size I’ve requesting is allowed here. [ ] I plan to have the graphic split later to fit the rules. [ ] I want you to split the graphic so it fits the rules

Extracted Signature:

HTML:
[i]Darkness Beyond Twilight[/i]

Image:
Extra Info:

"Did I Just Make That Canonical?"-

HTML:
[i]Everlasting Flame of Blue[/i]

Extra Info:
Would you like this image to be signature size?:

Rules(breaking rules results in an infraction. 3 infractions means you're banned)

1. Give credit.
2. No fanart. Period.
3. Use the form.
4. Don't glom off my image hosting. Host your own images.
5. You may request a maximum of 3 graphics at a time.
6. You must provide the size you want the graphic to be (with the exception of extracted signatures & "Did I Just Make That Canonical?"). "Default" "Big" and "Whatever you want" are not sizes.
7. No more than 4 images per avatar, banner, wallpaper, or header.
8. Once you have received your request (or request batch, see rule 5) you may no request again for a week.
9. Extracted signatures are for signatures. Don’t expect me to do your dirty work extracting images for graphics you want to make. If I see anyone misusing this I will bar them from requesting.
10. In the “Did I Just Make That Canonical?” option, you must provide pictures and not expect me to search for images for you.

Notes on the New Offerings:

-For extracted signatures the images you provide must be large and good quality.
-You don’t get to choose the size of your extracted signature. It will be within this board’s parameters though. If you plan to use it at a different board please discuss the restrictions you might be under with me, though I tend to make these small in any case.
-You are encouraged to post multiple images for me to choose from in the “Did I Just Make That Canonical?” option.
-Request in the “Did I Just Make That Canonical?” option are more likely to be denied on the grounds that they’re hard to make work out without the right pictures.

Infraction List:

-Proby3 (2)
-starfire_jirachi (1)
-Shadow Lucario (2)
-Sapphire Sapphirine (1)
-oboy170 (1)
-luxigal711 (1)
-RauniKai (1)
-Sapphire luvr (1)
-Shikamio (1)
-DanChimchar (1)
-Shining Glaceon (1)
-Skylands (1)
-ben_pokemon (1)
-pokefan#493 (1)
-HoennMaster (1)
-Z a p p 3 d (1)
-coolminun (1)
-sweetpikachu (1)
-Night Shadow (2)
-Shadow_lugia991 (1)
-StoneSpoon (1)
-tom-tom (2)
-Lucariofan-atic (1)
-Kyogre35 (1)
-Rosemary (1)
-super riolu31 (2)
-Lucario0708 (1)
-chosen_one386 (1)
-madisoncm (1)
-Fuji 2.0 (1)
-blizzard909 (2)
-junpearl63 (1)
-XxM!styxX (1)
-DARKR00 (1)
-Escape Reality (1)
-m!ss p!nk (2)
-Shadow_lugia991 (1)
-brandyjay (1)
-sailor jupiter (1)
-Dark Slash (1)
-Dattebayo (1)
-aclover (1)
-Jay star (1)
-ReidonX139 (1)
-Leafreon3809 (1)
-kyogre A (1)
-Mimori Kiryu (1)
-GerbilGuy (1)
-McDonalds (1)
-POK(E)XPERT (1)
-Shadow Ichigo (1)
-pika pika pikachu (1)

Ban List:
-Aura King (Banned May 1, 2009)
-EspeonMaster (Banned August 2, 2009)

Last edited:

Penny Brown

I would like to request for a header. I sent a message to the artist and she said it would be okay so long as I give proper credit. I hope I get this right! :)

What size/dimensions should this graphic be?
700x400. You can tweak it slightly if you think it looks better. ^^;

What picture would you like me to use? (Or you can ask me to search for an image I find suitable. I may come up empty and have to ask you for one, though)
Pic

What colors would you like used predominantly?
Colors are completely up to you, but I want the header to look soft, a little dreamy and relaxing, if that helps. Do alter the coloring of the image as much as you like, because I want the header to look unique compared to the original image.

What, if anything, would you like this graphic to say?
Before the gold and the glimmer have been replaced
Another sun soaked season fades away
(I'll like it with cursive/script-ish font)

Is there any other miscellaneous information you would like me to know when making this graphic?
More than anything, I want this graphic to look great!

I hope I wasn't too vague, but feel free to PM me if I was. Thanks in advance! ^^;

Road

Shiny Master
Woooow, lookin nice. Might I request? :3

1. What kind of graphic do you want? (Avatar, Signature, or Wallpaper?)
Banner, please.

2. What size/dimensions should this graphic be?
Hm...300 x 200.

3. What picture would you like me to use? (Or you can ask me to search for an image I find suitable. I may come up empty and have to ask you for one, though)
Clicketh. (At least her head, please. ;D)

4. What colors would you like used predominantly?
Kind of the dark blueish-gray of the picture, and crimson red.

5. What, if anything, would you like this graphic to say?
(Nothing, please.)

6. Is there any other miscellaneous information you would like me to know when making this graphic?
I'd like the design to be that splotchy design like in the first banner of your examples, if possible.

I'll de-BBC the request also in case you can't read it:

Banner, please.

Hm...300 x 200.

3. What picture would you like me to use? (Or you can ask me to search for an image I find suitable. I may come up empty and have to ask you for one, though)
Clicketh.

Kind of the dark blueish-gray of the picture, and crimson red.

(Nothing, please.)

6. Is there any other miscellaneous information you would like me to know when making this graphic?
I'd like the design to be that splotchy design like in the first banner of your examples, if possible.

Jacks_Mannequin

OFFLINE FOREVER
1. What kind of graphic do you want? Signature
2. What size/dimensions should this graphic be? 300 x 200
3. What picture would you like me to use? Id like you to search for a picture that includes entei, suicune, and raikou
4. What colors would you like used predominantly? Dark blue and red
5. What, if anything, would you like this graphic to say? Team X
6. Is there any other miscellaneous information you would like me to know when making this graphic? Nope

2. What size/dimensions should this graphic be? 300 x 200
3. What picture would you like me to use? Id like you to find one of shadow lugia
4. What colors would you like used predominantly? doesnt matter
5. What, if anything, would you like this graphic to say? Xtreme Domain
6. Is there any other miscellaneous information you would like me to know when making this graphic? Nope

Viva La Revolution

frogguh PAWNCH!
2. What size/dimensions should this graphic be? 406 x 106
3. What picture would you like me to use? This one, if you could. If not, just use any Magnezone render.
4. What colors would you like used predominantly? Gray and yellow.
5. What, if anything, would you like this graphic to say? "You're not invincible."
6. Is there any other miscellaneous information you would like me to know when making this graphic? Your graphics are awesome.

Last edited:
1. What kind of graphic do you want? Signature, please
2. What size/dimensions should this graphic be?400x100
3. What picture would you like me to use? Suicune,lugia.
4. What colors would you like used predominantly?light blue,white
5. What, if anything, would you like this graphic to say?The sky is your freind,The auroura is your power
6. Is there any other miscellaneous information you would like me to know when making this graphic?nope.
Thankyou in advance!

Ninterror X

The bird brain.
I'll try it out

banner.

2. What size/dimensions should this graphic be? 400 x 100

3. What picture would you like me to use? (Or you can ask me to search for an image I find suitable. I may come up empty and have to ask you for one, though) Skarmory and Staraptor

4. What colors would you like used predominantly? Sky blue with some white mixed in.

5. What, if anything, would you like this graphic to say? Knight of the wind, Ninterror.

none

Growlachu

Signature Please
468x100 please
One of plusle and minum please

Red and Blue please
With teamwork we are unbeatable
Could you keep it happy looking.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Alrighty then! I'll get cracking on these and get them out to you all as soon as I can.

Penny Brown, your request is done. I hope you like it ^^

[IMG139]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g268/DesdemonaVIII/pennybrownrequest.png[/IMG139]

EDIT: Road, your request is finished as well. Hope you like it!

[IMG139]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g268/DesdemonaVIII/roadrequest.png[/IMG139]

EDIT 2: Jacks Mannequin, your requests are done. Hope you like 'em.

[IMG139]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g268/DesdemonaVIII/jacksmannequinrequest.png[/IMG139]

[IMG139]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g268/DesdemonaVIII/jacksmannequinrequest1.png[/IMG139]

Last edited:

Road

Shiny Master
Squee~! It's beautiful! Thanks so much!

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
You're both welcome :D

Viva La Revolution, your request is done. Hope ya like.

[IMG139]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g268/DesdemonaVIII/vivalarevolutionrequest.png[/IMG139]

mrglowy

and you can put something sick like glowys team or something with a powerful word xd i dont know

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Suicune Lover, yours is done. Hope you like it.

[IMG139]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g268/DesdemonaVIII/suicuneloverrequest.png[/IMG139]

That looks completely awesome, but with all due respect I can't read it. xD Do you mind changing the font?

S'alright. I have a bad habit of sacrificing readability for awesome effects XD

Hopefully this is clearer:

[IMG139]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g268/DesdemonaVIII/vivalarevolutionrequest2.png[/IMG139]

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
No problem.

Ninterror X, yours is done. Hope you like it.

[IMG139]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g268/DesdemonaVIII/ninterrorxrequest.png[/IMG139]

Penny Brown

Alrighty then! I'll get cracking on these and get them out to you all as soon as I can.

Penny Brown, your request is done. I hope you like it ^^

[IMG139]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g268/DesdemonaVIII/pennybrownrequest.png[/IMG139]

Oh my, that looks absolutely fantastic! O_O Thanks so much! I'm definitely gonna give you credit.

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds

1. What kind of graphic do you want?
A Signature/Banner Please :D

401x100 or if that doesn't work the same size as the one in your signature.

3. What picture would you like me to use?
This one please Clickie
Like a Thunder look since the guy uses thunder. So like blue thunderbolts or yellow, or a mixture would be cool :D

In Like Thunder Bolt writing (Like in P in Harry Potter) Have it say
Ichigo Hatake

Nope

Thanks before hand :)

Last edited: