• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Skiyomi's Graphics Shop

Vaporeon4evr

Cyndakill
I'd like another banner, please :)

Banner
Size:400X100
Image(s):
Scizor
Uxie
Suicune
Colors: black, red, blue
Text: Magnum Opus
Extra Info: The background should be black, with the blue and red making a lightning-like pattern. Scizor on the left, Uxie in the center, and Suicune on the right.
Will you be using this in your signature here?: yes
If the above answer is yes mark one of the following:
[X] The size I’ve requesting is allowed here. [ ] I plan to have the graphic split later to fit the rules. [ ] I want you to split the graphic so it fits the rules.

GerbilGuy

Goodbye, Serebii
Banner
Size: 250x250
Image(s): 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7
Colors: What ever looks good
Text: The Dragon Riders (I want the Dragon Riders to be bold).
Extra Info: Make it look mythical p10x
Will you be using this in your signature here?: Yes, in my clan tbh.
[ ] The size I’ve requesting is allowed here. [ ] I plan to have the graphic split later to fit the rules. [X] I want you to split the graphic so it fits the rules.

Thanks

I bolded the form just to help you to understand it.

Last edited:

RayRay

asillywonderfulman
EDIT: RayRay, your requests are done. Hope you like them!

rayrayrequest1.png

(200 x 100 ought to be allowed without splitting)

2. whole version:
rayrayrequest2whole.png

split version:

rayrayrequest2half1.png

rayrayrequest2half2.png

Don't forget to host it on your own image hosting account and give credit if you're going to use it on this site.

Amazing, thanks so much!

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Welcome!

Mimori Kiryu, your request is done. Hope you like it!

mimorikiryurequest5.png

Don't forget to host it on your own image hosting account and give credit if you're going to use it on this site.

Mimori Kiryu

Welcome!

Mimori Kiryu, your request is done. Hope you like it!

mimorikiryurequest5.png

Thanks! It's awesome! :D

McDonalds

I hate frogs.
Your work looks pretty cool ^_^

Upon the Sea of Chaos

Size:
485x160
Image(s):
Gyarados, Skarmory, Meganium, Arcanine, Ampharos & Umbreon
Colors:
Gold & Silver or colors that match the pokemon
Text:
Are You Ready? (Have this at the top, centered with Gold/Sliver text)
HeartGold & (Gold text) SoulSilver (Silver text) - Have this in the right hand lower corner like this:
HeartGold &
SoulSilver
Extra Info:
Can it be in this order, please? From left to right - Gyarados, Skarmory, Meganium, Arcanine, Ampharos, Umbreon. You only have to get the pokemon in the banner (not the background in the images). Some other minor things - can you flip Umbreon to where it's facing the other way? Also, Skarmory is a little small in the image, can you make him bigger?
Will you be using this in your signature here?:
Yep.
[x] I want you to split the graphic so it fits the rules.

Thanks, in advance :)

Last edited:

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Fuji 2.0, your requests are done. Hope you like them!

fuji20request6.png

fuji20request7.png

fujipngfinish.png

Vaporeon4evr

Cyndakill
I think you accidentally sent me a PM saying my request was done when it wasn't... XD No matter, I'm sure it was just a mistake. I'll wait patiently.

Vaporeon4evr

Cyndakill
Upon the Sea of Chaos

Banner
Size:400X100
Image(s):
Scizor
Uxie
Suicune
Colors: black, red, blue
Text: Magnum Opus
Extra Info: The background should be black, with the blue and red making a lightning-like pattern. Scizor on the left, Uxie in the center, and Suicune on the right.
Will you be using this in your signature here?: yes
[X] The size I’ve requesting is allowed here. [ ] I plan to have the graphic split later to fit the rules. [ ] I want you to split the graphic so it fits the rules.

Sorry about forgetting the tagword, and not fully reading you PM XD The tagword is new since I last stopped by, I must have overlooked it.

EDIT: the links to the pictures are in my previous post.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Well, thank you :D I appreciate that!

Blue Flame, your requests are done. Hope you like them!

blueflamerequest5.png

blueflamerequest6.png

blueflamerequest7.png

Blue Flame

Pokemon Master
Well, thank you :D I appreciate that!

Blue Flame, your requests are done. Hope you like them!

blueflamerequest5.png

blueflamerequest6.png

blueflamerequest7.png

Thanks so Much :surfpika:

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Welcome :)

Vaporeon4evr, your request is done. Hope you like it!

vaporeon4everrequest3.png

Requiem's Eclipse

Hopelessly Hopeful
Upon the Sea of Chaos

Size: 300 x 100
Image(s):
http://centropokemon.com.ar/cutenews/data/upimages/pic_rise_of_darkrai.JPG
Colors: Dark Colors like grey, black, purple
Text: sometimes darkness is the only light
Extra Info: Could you possibly make it look like a dream because that'll make it look cooler
Will you be using this in your signature here?: Yes
[x] The size I’ve requesting is allowed here. [ ] I plan to have the graphic split later to fit the rules. [ ] I want you to split the graphic so it fits the rules.

Um I'm sort of wondering did you forget or just skip over mine??

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Blah. Sorry about that. I'm kind of distracted since I'm actually on vacation right now. I'll do yours next and let you know once I'm done.

Vaporeon4evr

Cyndakill
Skiyomi... I could never tell you how unbelievably talented you are, nor how incredible your artwork is. Thank you so much, the banner is beautiful.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Welcome Vaporeon4evr :)

Argh. Finished Requiem's Eclipse's request just in time for them to get banned >.>

Oh well, if you're out there:

requiemseclipse43563.png

Shadow Ichigo

Left On A Journey
Banner

Size: 400 x 200
Image(s):
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e135/ShadowBankotsu/BlazBlue/bb-noel-vermillion.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e135/ShadowBankotsu/BlazBlue/bb-illust02.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e135/ShadowBankotsu/BlazBlue/bb-illust-box-art.jpg
Colors: Grey, Silver, and Blue
Text: Noel Vermillion
Extra Info:
Will you be using this in your signature here?: Yes
[X] The size I’ve requesting is allowed here. [ ] I plan to have the graphic split later to fit the rules. [X] I want you to split the graphic so it fits the rules.

Sorry about that. I thought you were still using the old form >_<

Last edited: