1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Skiyomi's Graphics Shop

Discussion in 'Fan Art Shops' started by Skiyomi, Jan 12, 2009.

1. I'm baaaack. : D

Upon the Sea of Chaos

Size: 400 x 100
    Image(s): http://i25.*******.com/29cqlu1.jpg
    Colors: red and grey
    Text: Zat vas not Medicine~
    Extra Info: As long as the Medic and most of the saw is in it, I'm cool. xD Go crazy.
    Will you be using this in your signature here?: Yes.
    If the above answer is yes mark one of the following:
    [X] The size I’ve requesting is allowed here.

Take your time~
    Bahaha.
    Medic. <3

2. junpearl63

junpearl63 their rooms

Can you make me a header for my blog?

Upon the Sea of Chaos

Size: 950 x 250
    Image(s): Veemon Chelsea Mark Pikachu
    Colors: Blue, orange
    Text: V-chu
    Extra Info: Can you put Mark in the left, Chelsea in the right, and both Veemon and Pikachu in the middle? And will you save it in Jpg?
    Will you be using this in your signature here?: No.

Thanks in advance milady.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2009
  3. pika pika pikachu

pika pika pikachu pika pika

Wow thanks Skiyomi!

4. Banner please ^^

Upon the Sea of Chaos

Image(s): X
    Colors: Black, with a little red sprinkled in
    Text: Fate's Plaything
    Extra Info: Nothing really...
    Will you be using this in your signature here?: Yes
    [X] The size I’ve requesting is allowed here. [ ] I plan to have the graphic split later to fit the rules. [ ] I want you to split the graphic so it fits the rules.

Thanks in advance! You're the only person I get banners from ;p

5. Wow, I think your graphic art is amazing!
    I hope you don't mind if I make a request

Upon the Sea of Chaos

Image(s): [x] [x] [x]
    Colors: Pink and White with some Black/Grey, and/or what ever looks good.
    Text: "You're a liar, you use me whenever it suits you, you steal, you get jealous of everyone I get close to which makes you a complete nutter, but.. I don't know what I'd do without you."
    Extra Info: Could you make the text fairly small and discrete, maybe also in a 'swirly' font? Please and thank you.
    Will you be using this in your signature here?: Yes
    [x] The size I’ve requesting is allowed here. [ ] I plan to have the graphic split later to fit the rules. [ ] I want you to split the graphic so it fits the rules.

Thank you so much in advance if you do make this for me, I can't express how greatful I'd be!

6. Skiyomi

Skiyomi Only Mostly Dead

Zhanton, your request is done. Hope you like it!

[​IMG]

Don't forget to host it on your own image hosting account and give credit if you're going to use it on this site.

EDIT: RayRay, your request is done. Hope you like it!

[​IMG]

Don't forget to host it on your own image hosting account and give credit if you're going to use it on this site.

Announcement!

Hey guys, sorry to have to do this, but I'm closing up shop. The new school year is starting and I've vowed this year to be more focused in my writing. Right now, this shop is a big distraction from that. So I'm going to finish up the requests I've still got to do and then close this puppy up. I think I've done pretty good, 63 pages is nothing to sneeze at.

Anyway, don't fret because there's a good chance that down the line when I've got a better work ethic going I'll open up another shop, since I do enjoy making requests. And you can always check out my non-request work in the Digital Art Thread (which you are always welcome to use, by the way).

Other than that, see you 'round Serebii and wish me luck in my attempts not to be such a lazy writer :p

7. Zhanton

Zhanton le quant-à-soi

That is amazing! Into the sig it shall go asap. I'm happy I got around to ordering before the shop closed. Thanks skiyomi.

8. RayRay

RayRay asillywonderfulman

It's super, Thanks so much Skiyomi!

9. Skiyomi

Skiyomi Only Mostly Dead

Welcome :)

PsychoSocial, your request is done. Hope you like it!

(I moved the text because it looked better this way then the way you asked for)

[​IMG]

javivaldez, your request is done. Hope you like it!

Full-version:

[​IMG]

Split-version:

[​IMG][​IMG]

EDIT: Ryan, yours is done. Hope you like it!

(click for full-view)

http://i25.*******.com/qqtl3t_th.jpg

Requests are Closed

10. diablo_200525

diablo_200525 ミッドナイト ミュウツー

Wow thnx Skiyomi it looks great ^^

11. Skiyomi

Skiyomi Only Mostly Dead

m!ss p!nk, your request is done. Hope you like it!

[​IMG]

Requests are Closed

12. m!ss p!nk

m!ss p!nk Puss wuss >3

Cute, thank you :3

13. Skiyomi

Skiyomi Only Mostly Dead

Armorandonomon, your request is done. Hope you like it!

[​IMG]

Requests are Closed

14. Oh my God I love it to death.
    o__o
    Seriously, thanks so much, and good luck with school/writing! : D

15. Skiyomi

Skiyomi Only Mostly Dead

Welcome :) and thanks!

junpearl63, your request is done. Hope you like it!

http://i26.*******.com/vnpncp.jpg

Requests are Closed

16. junpearl63

junpearl63 their rooms

Thanks Skiyomi! And I wanna say, goodluck with your writing, I hope you will become a successful writer.

17. Skiyomi

Skiyomi Only Mostly Dead

You're welcome and thank you :)

Sapphire Phoenix, your request is done. Hope you like it!

[​IMG]

Requests are Closed

18. Holy crap! I'm speechless. You outdid yourself this time! It's better than I pictured! Thank you so much Skiyomi!! :D

19. Skiyomi

Skiyomi Only Mostly Dead

Superficial Mycosis, your request is done. Hope you like it!

[​IMG]

Requests are Closed

20. Mimori Kiryu

Mimori Kiryu Well-Known Member

Aww, I was going to request a banner for my upcoming fanfiction, but oh well. Good luck in school and with all of your endeavors. :)