• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Skiyomi's Graphics Shop

I'm baaaack. : D

Upon the Sea of Chaos

Size: 400 x 100
Image(s): http://i25.*******.com/29cqlu1.jpg
Colors: red and grey
Text: Zat vas not Medicine~
Extra Info: As long as the Medic and most of the saw is in it, I'm cool. xD Go crazy.
Will you be using this in your signature here?: Yes.
If the above answer is yes mark one of the following:
[X] The size I’ve requesting is allowed here.

Take your time~
Bahaha.
Medic. <3

junpearl63

their rooms
Can you make me a header for my blog?

Upon the Sea of Chaos

Size: 950 x 250
Image(s): Veemon Chelsea Mark Pikachu
Colors: Blue, orange
Text: V-chu
Extra Info: Can you put Mark in the left, Chelsea in the right, and both Veemon and Pikachu in the middle? And will you save it in Jpg?
Will you be using this in your signature here?: No.

Thanks in advance milady.

Last edited:
Banner please ^^

Upon the Sea of Chaos

Image(s): X
Colors: Black, with a little red sprinkled in
Text: Fate's Plaything
Extra Info: Nothing really...
Will you be using this in your signature here?: Yes
[X] The size I’ve requesting is allowed here. [ ] I plan to have the graphic split later to fit the rules. [ ] I want you to split the graphic so it fits the rules.

Thanks in advance! You're the only person I get banners from ;p

Last edited:
Wow, I think your graphic art is amazing!
I hope you don't mind if I make a request

Upon the Sea of Chaos

Image(s): [x] [x] [x]
Colors: Pink and White with some Black/Grey, and/or what ever looks good.
Text: "You're a liar, you use me whenever it suits you, you steal, you get jealous of everyone I get close to which makes you a complete nutter, but.. I don't know what I'd do without you."
Extra Info: Could you make the text fairly small and discrete, maybe also in a 'swirly' font? Please and thank you.
Will you be using this in your signature here?: Yes
[x] The size I’ve requesting is allowed here. [ ] I plan to have the graphic split later to fit the rules. [ ] I want you to split the graphic so it fits the rules.

Thank you so much in advance if you do make this for me, I can't express how greatful I'd be!

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Zhanton, your request is done. Hope you like it!

zhantonrequest1.png

Don't forget to host it on your own image hosting account and give credit if you're going to use it on this site.

EDIT: RayRay, your request is done. Hope you like it!

rayrayrequest3.png

Don't forget to host it on your own image hosting account and give credit if you're going to use it on this site.

Announcement!

Hey guys, sorry to have to do this, but I'm closing up shop. The new school year is starting and I've vowed this year to be more focused in my writing. Right now, this shop is a big distraction from that. So I'm going to finish up the requests I've still got to do and then close this puppy up. I think I've done pretty good, 63 pages is nothing to sneeze at.

Anyway, don't fret because there's a good chance that down the line when I've got a better work ethic going I'll open up another shop, since I do enjoy making requests. And you can always check out my non-request work in the Digital Art Thread (which you are always welcome to use, by the way).

Other than that, see you 'round Serebii and wish me luck in my attempts not to be such a lazy writer :p

Last edited:

RayRay

asillywonderfulman
It's super, Thanks so much Skiyomi!

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Welcome :)

PsychoSocial, your request is done. Hope you like it!

(I moved the text because it looked better this way then the way you asked for)

psychosocialrequest.png

javivaldez, your request is done. Hope you like it!

Full-version:

javivaldezrequest2.png

Split-version:

javivaldezrequest2_1.png
javivaldezrequest2_2.png

EDIT: Ryan, yours is done. Hope you like it!

(click for full-view)

http://i25.*******.com/qqtl3t_th.jpg

Requests are Closed

Last edited:

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead

m!ss p!nk, your request is done. Hope you like it!

misspinkrequest5.png

Requests are Closed

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead

Armorandonomon, your request is done. Hope you like it!

armorandonomonrequest2.png

Requests are Closed

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Welcome :) and thanks!

junpearl63, your request is done. Hope you like it!

http://i26.*******.com/vnpncp.jpg

Requests are Closed

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
You're welcome and thank you :)

Sapphire Phoenix, your request is done. Hope you like it!

sapphirephoenixrequest5.png

Requests are Closed

You're welcome and thank you :)

Sapphire Phoenix, your request is done. Hope you like it!

sapphirephoenixrequest5.png

Requests are Closed

Holy crap! I'm speechless. You outdid yourself this time! It's better than I pictured! Thank you so much Skiyomi!! :D

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead

Superficial Mycosis, your request is done. Hope you like it!

superficialmycosisrequest.png

Requests are Closed

Mimori Kiryu

Aww, I was going to request a banner for my upcoming fanfiction, but oh well. Good luck in school and with all of your endeavors. :)