• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Skiyomi's Graphics Shop

[Twilight]

Vanitas.
Well yeah, true. But the hair on his left, our right (above the mask), seems to have been cut off.

Just saying. I still appreciate you taking the time to do this. =D

Girl, huh? I love you then. Haha.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Weeeeelll, he's taking up his whole half of the banner anyway. It'd look pretty unbalanced if I tried to fit more in there :/

But what's done is done anyway. I'm glad you like it.

Chemicaldude, your request is done. Hope you like it!

chemicalduderequest.png

EDIT:

ATTENTION EVERYONE! READ BEFORE YOU MAKE A REQUEST!!

This shop just got a heck of a lot more strict because I'm tired of dealing with things. I've set some very definate rules and if you don't follow them from now on you will get a infraction. If you get three of those you get banned. I've gone into more detail on my first post on the front page and I highly suggest you read it (I've included some guidelines as well). In brief though these are the rules:

1. Give credit if you use my graphics
2. Don't ask me to use fanart.
3. Don't try to pass fanart as official art. That's an insta-ban.
4. Host your own images, don't glom off my account.
5. You can request a maximum of 3 graphics at a time. I prefer single requests though.
6. Tell me the actual size of the graphic you want in numbers.

Comply with these rules and you won't get a strike. Thank you.

Last edited:

Shane-san

Fading Memories
1. What kind of graphic do you want? (Avatar, Signature, or Wallpaper?) Picture Edit.

2. What size/dimensions should this graphic be? 364 x 484

3. What picture would you like me to use?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v141/Pika41/378822083_1308334168_0.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v141/Pika41/codegeass2501LG.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v141/Pika41/Code_Geass_-_Lelouch_of_the_Rebelli.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v141/Pika41/Black_Knights.jpg

4. What colors would you like used predominantly?
red and black

5. What, if anything, would you like this graphic to say? Zero

6. Is there any other miscellaneous information you would like me to know when making this graphic? I need the picture of me and the pictures of Lelouch/Zero to be the foreground, with the backgrounds gone and the logo in the background.

thanks in advance.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Alrighty! Now that the lag is not quite so nightmarish I can get to work!

Shane-san, your request is done. Hope you like it!

shanesanrequest3.png

Don't forget to host it on your own image hosting account and give credit if you're going to use it on this site. (Since I've made the rules harsher, I'm making this a default thing I say after every request to remind people.)

Shane-san

Fading Memories
Alrighty! Now that the lag is not quite so nightmarish I can get to work!

Shane-san, your request is done. Hope you like it!

shanesanrequest3.png

Don't forget to host it on your own image hosting account and give credit if you're going to use it on this site. (Since I've made the rules harsher, I'm making this a default thing I say after every request to remind people.)

Thank you. I'll be sure to do so.

RagTag

Shroomin'
1. Signature/Banner
2. 156px × 139px
images

4. Whatever you think looks good
5. The Smashing Pumpkins (Top Left Corner) Here Is No Why (Bottom Center)
6. Get rid of that stray black line at the top of the image

Thank you in advance

Bella Swan

Charmander!
1. What kind of graphic do you want? Banner for sig
2. What size/dimensions should this graphic be? 350 x 100
3. What picture would you like me to use? This and this
4. What colors would you like used predominantly? Whatever goes well...maybe brown, or a mixture of Totodile's colours and Charmander's colours?
5. What, if anything, would you like this graphic to say? Buddies.
6. Is there any other miscellaneous information you would like me to know when making this graphic? Make it look cool/cute? lol

Thanks soo much =)

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
RagTag, your request is done. Hope you like it!

ragtagrequest2.png

Don't forget to host it on your own image hosting account and give credit if you're going to use it on this site.

EDIT: Bella Swan, your request is done. Hope you like it!

bellaswanrequest.png

Don't forget to host it on your own image hosting account and give credit if you're going to use it on this site.

Last edited:

Bella Swan

Charmander!
EDIT: Bella Swan, your request is done. Hope you like it!

bellaswanrequest.png

Oh wow, thanks very much! I love it!

I'm going to upload it in a sec...

EDIT: Done!

Last edited:
I read the first post, and I didn't see any waiting list, so I'm going to assume that you're free right now.

1. What kind of graphic do you want? (Avatar, Signature, or Wallpaper?)

Banner/Signature

2. What size/dimensions should this graphic be?

400x100

3. What picture would you like me to use? (Or you can ask me to search for an image I find suitable. I may come up empty and have to ask you for one, though)

http://media.photobucket.com/image/bass/Virtualruler554/bassexe.jpg?o=7 (I'm not completely sure this is official artwork, but I'm 99% sure. If not, I can supply another image)

Black and streaks of white

5. What, if anything, would you like this graphic to say?

Chaotic Tyrant; The Zero Value

6. Is there any other miscellaneous information you would like me to know when making this graphic?

In the typing, try to put 'The Zero Value' under my name without covering the face or hand of the image I supplied, if possible. I would prefer if you gave it a morbid feel to it, if you can.

Thank you in advance.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Chaotic Tyrant, your request is done. Hope you like it!

chaotictyrantrequest.png

RagTag

Shroomin'
I like what you did with it, but it's a lot smaller than what I was expecting. Could you please try resizing it to 200x200?

Chaotic Tyrant, your request is done. Hope you like it!

chaotictyrantrequest.png

Thank you, you did an amazing job. It turned out much better than I expected.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
:) You're welcome!

I like what you did with it, but it's a lot smaller than what I was expecting. Could you please try resizing it to 200x200?

I can resize it to 224 x 200 or 200 x 179 to maintain the aspect ratio, however, both look pretty stretched. That's why you really need to make sure of the size.

I couldn't have made it too much bigger anyway, since the source image was so small.

Anyway, I could resize it to either specification I mentioned before if you want, but I honestly think it looks best the way it is.

RagTag

Shroomin'
:) You're welcome!

I can resize it to 224 x 200 or 200 x 179 to maintain the aspect ratio, however, both look pretty stretched. That's why you really need to make sure of the size.

I couldn't have made it too much bigger anyway, since the source image was so small.

Anyway, I could resize it to either specification I mentioned before if you want, but I honestly think it looks best the way it is.
You know your right, thank you. :)

1. What kind of graphic do you want? (Avatar, Signature, or Wallpaper?)

Banner

2. What size/dimensions should this graphic be?

220x205, I believe. Whichever way makes it taller than wider.

3. What picture would you like me to use? (Or you can ask me to search for an image I find suitable. I may come up empty and have to ask you for one, though)

http://media.photobucket.com/image/...y/Castlevania/Official_Judgment_Death.png?o=9

Black and white

5. What, if anything, would you like this graphic to say?

Nothing

6. Is there any other miscellaneous information you would like me to know when making this graphic?

No.

Sorry to ask for another request so soon after the last.