• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Skuntank vs. Drapion

crobatman

So, I am doing an all poison team on my Diamond version and I can't decide which one of the pokemon above is better. So, what are the advantages and disadvantages of them? Who wins more battles?

Edit: I hope this is the right place to ask.

Skuntank: 103/93/67/71/61/84
Drapion: 70/90/110/60/75/95

Drapion has better stats. I went with him on my game, because I had the same dilemma.

crobatman

I have always just looked over Skuntank for the cooler looking Drapion. I think Drapion is better because of the stats, and the better movepool. Platinum should have given Skuntank the fang attacks. He looks like he could use them.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
I'd go with Drapion, better movepool and stronger overall!

The Tail

Drapion can use a variety of moves, like Earthquake, high defense & attack....the downside, its quite slow.

Skuntank can learn Flamethrower and is faster than Drapion, plus can learn Explosion, and is a good HP pokemon.....the downside,it has low Sp.attack (Flamethrower) and low defenses.

I'd go with Drapion, it has higher offense stats (defense & attack) & its attacks is a better variety.

Ninterror X

The bird brain.
Drapion also has the Sniper ability and Focus energy, Nightslash, and Scope lens to boost that.