• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sky field

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
The original idea was to write a list for rayquaza but in actuality rayquaza is nothing w/o sky field same thing as empoleon and raichu (which at this point you could just rebuild flareon with the aforementioned techs and just play 4 sky field complete with 2-3 eggs and 3-4 shaymin EX (with mr mime, the only saving grace from stuff like mlatios).

A lot of hype has been associated with.... (pokemon tcg is all about the hype, I hate it, it's why I just test stuff and ignore the large crowd).

Here is a list for regionals in my area allowing the use of roaring skies

3-3 m rayquaza EX (a evolution)
4 shaymin EX (setup)
1 mr mime (bench wall)
2 exeggcute (propagation)
2-2 raichuXY

4 DCE
3 basic energy of any type

1 N
2 shauna
2 juniper
4 acro bike
4 ultra ball
1 colress
3 battle compressor
4 vs seeker
2 mega turbo
1 cyclone scoop up
1 Lysandre's last trump card
1 lysandre
4 sky field
2 winona
3 spirit link
1 AZ
1 profs letter

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
With all of the bench you're hoping to have with this deck, I would take out the 2 Shauna for 2 more Colress.

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
Though having the option of a 16 card max hand is good and all shaymin/skyfield is the major engine and with cards like shauna really help the engine work alot of low hand combinations to massive hand syphoning through 30 cards per turn, colress is more insurance.

In fact the engine should just be

4 shaymin EX

4 battle compressor
4 ultra ball
4 acro bike
2 trainers mail
4 vs seeker
(insert 4-6 supporters)

I should also note I dropped shauna for a better engine and rarely use colress, my friend does not want to play colress just due to how scary draw support is in the ability to decking yourself out.

Last edited: