• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sky Pillar Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

intergalactic platypus

Only rescues maidens
I desperately need to find the Sky Pillar, but I find it incredibly hard. I've tried every ocean route in Hoenn but I just can't find it. Where the hell is it? A map or something would be lovely

Zora

perpetually tired
In Emerald you do not need to beat the elite 4, instead awaken Groudon and Kyogre, and go to sotopolis, and talk to wallace. Anyways Pacifilog is to the far right of Slateport, if you need to know the location. There should be a small opening agaisnt the northern rocks and go through it and find a small island and walla-Sky Pillar.

Fly to Pacifidlog town and surf right and stay to the top as much as you can. Eventually an opening will appear and this will lead to the sky Pillar.

Zora

perpetually tired
Rukario-Wave Rider said:
Fly to Pacifidlog town and surf right and stay to the top as much as you can. Eventually an opening will appear and this will lead to the sky Pillar.

In RS (and I think E) it should be past trainers in this formation

-=Rock
O=Trainer
_=Place where spaces should go

-----------
_
___O
_
_
_____O
_
----------

intergalactic platypus

Only rescues maidens
Oblivion said:
Yeah, Genius at work, you still have alot of work to do. Just go to SPP
Thanks for being extremely condescending. I appreciate it. The locations not on the main site btw, just so you know. I know to always check there. Thank you to everyone who answered me properly, I appreciate it. But I'm talking about in Emerald. Is it still to the right of Pacifildog? I need to get there to awaken Rayquaza

corsolakid

ima gonna smile now!
Zora said:
In Emerald you do not need to beat the elite 4, instead awaken Groudon and Kyogre, and go to sotopolis, and talk to wallace. Anyways Pacifilog is to the far right of Slateport, if you need to know the location. There should be a small opening agaisnt the northern rocks and go through it and find a small island and walla-Sky Pillar.

not to sound rude, but it's voila. i recently took a french class and i've developed a slight irritation to misspelled french words.

Yeah, Genius at work, you still have alot of work to do. Just go to SPP

don't be mean, they're just asking for help, it's not like they're throwing bricks at people. geeze. anyway, previous posters have given the proper location, fly to pacifidlog and surf east. along the northern edge of the route you will see an opening, proceed through the "maze" of rocks and there infront of you, in all it's glory, is the Sky Pillar. Enjoy!

corsolakid ;222;

Status
Not open for further replies.