• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Skyarrow Bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

~-Overheat-~

Black/White!
Were you disappointed that the Skyarrow Bridge was barely focused on? In the Gothitelle episode, they barely even showed the bridge. I thought they'd showcase off the bridge, with impressive special effects, but none of it happened.

An00bis

Wicked Witch
There's only so much you can do to make a bridge interesting in an anime about magical world destroying monsters, so they added a monster there to spice things up.

~-Overheat-~

Black/White!
What I'm trying to say is that the animation in DP was a marked improvement from Hoenn. They could've made BW animation even better, and Skyarrow Bridge would have been a great way.

gliscor&yanmega

There wasn't anything special about it in the games, why would there be anything special about it in the anime.

At less in the anime they did something with the bridge instead of Ash, Iris, and Cilan crossing it going "Wow this bridge is long...nothing much to do or see though", pretty much how I felt about the in game bridge.

munchlaxboy

Catching up on XY
i dont even watch the anime......

Then don't come to the Anime section, let alone post... Golly, how clueless can you get?

As for the actual topic, I would think that since Unova is a bridge heaven, the Anime would take special focus on each bridge, maybe have a recurring theme for each one or something, like each one has a certain tournament or the same rival shows up there. idk

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
What I'm trying to say is that the animation in DP was a marked improvement from Hoenn. They could've made BW animation even better, and Skyarrow Bridge would have been a great way.

OH oh oh! I see what you're talking about. If you look though, the colors in the everyday animation are richer compared to DP. Some people find it a step down, but I'm rather fond of it. At least there could be other bridges as well to do this ^^;

Sushi

unspecified
Staff member
Super Mod
Since this isn't a general 'bridge topic' but rather a thread expressing disappointment about the way the Skyarrow Bridge was portrayed, I think it's best to post this in the episode discussion thread for BW021.

Status
Not open for further replies.