• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Slaking Kong! (455)

Evarenun

All those awesome Aipoms were what made this episode for me, especially Ash's former one. Nice little parody of King Kong, when Slaking was introduced I was wondering how long it'll be in the anime before they did a parody. There sure was a lot of berries.

Ah, the episode that introduced us to Aipom.

Little did we know at the time that this would lead us to one of the most annoying fandom reactions to a trade between two main characters that apparently caught each others Pokemon.

It really makes you wonder if it was planned from back here, nearly 1 year ago.
And then Ambipom gets released to play PING PONG.

Aipom is cute but I wish Ash caught her here. Too bad she didn't quite work out for Ash but she did get to star in Gardenia's gym battle in DP and did well with Dawn in multiple contests. I was annoyed that the Slaking was a mecha. How am I supossed to rewrite this episode now if I'm not including Team Rocket?

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
The plot of this episode got dragged more than it needed to. There was a cool reference to Kong, which reminds me that I still want to see Slaking (Kong) or Rillaboom fight against Tyrantrum (Rex)!