• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Slaking Kong! (455)

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Aww man. I was really hoping that entire flashback would be expanded on, instead of just being a pointless plot-hole.

No honestly. I was.

Seriously.

V Faction

www.faction.com
Gravy said:
Aww man. I was really hoping that entire flashback would be expanded on, instead of just being a pointless plot-hole.

No honestly. I was.

Seriously.
It's not a plot-hole, it's Pokemon's creative writing team hard at work.

KuwabaraTheMan

Thunder Trainer
Enjoyable episode. I liked Satoshi showing some maturity by being willing to give up his hat in the end. There was also some great stuff with Satoshi and Haruka, and the music was great, especially the Instrumental version of Spurt.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
CyberCubed said:
Maybe the real Giant Slaking died and TR made a Mecha of it. After all, that flashback was a year ago, wasn't it?

Oh...oh god! What if that Slaking was a cyborg of the original! And Ash killed it and blew it up!!!

SuperShadow

CyberCubed said:
Maybe the real Giant Slaking died and TR made a Mecha of it. After all, that flashback was a year ago, wasn't it?

It was, but I would think that our monkey friends would've buried it first, unless they thought it was a ghost of the real one. But then how did they figure out about the giant Slaking? Did they ask the person who saw it a year ago or something? Did they see it's body? Did they just come up with some random plan to grab pikachu and any other pokemon they want? Why Slaking and not Aipom? Why couldn't it actually be a lazy mecha that acts like a big Slaking?

Riva

The Olive Kitsune
There were a lot of primate-style pokemon in this episode. But why were there Vigoroth and Slaking in Kanto? And did Ash capture the Aipom who stole his hat?

Gaiash

Champion Scientist
Riva said:
There were a lot of primate-style pokemon in this episode. But why were there Vigoroth and Slaking in Kanto? And did Ash capture the Aipom who stole his hat?
No, but it did follow him

Dreamcoat

Riva said:
Because once again we have witnessed the awsome power of what having no brain does to the writers.

Gaiash

Champion Scientist
Dreamcoat said:
Because once again we have witnessed the awsome power of what having no brain does to the writers.
No, recent generation Pokemon appearing in Kanto has happened since Johto.

Dreamcoat

Gaiash said:
No, recent generation Pokemon appearing in Kanto has happened since Johto.
What I meant was that before they went to Hoenn no one seemed to know/talk about it at all with the exception of a few times at the Johto League, and there were no wild Hoenn PKMN in Kanto/Johto at all.

Now we suddenly have Vigoroth & Slaking appearing out of nowhere and no one in the group seems to be wondering heavily about why Hoenn PKMN all of a sudden are in Kanto.

Gaiash

Champion Scientist
Dreamcoat said:
What I meant was that before they went to Hoenn no one seemed to know/talk about it at all with the exception of a few times at the Johto League, and there were no wild Hoenn PKMN in Kanto/Johto at all.

Now we suddenly have Vigoroth & Slaking appearing out of nowhere and no one in the group seems to be wondering heavily about why Hoenn PKMN all of a sudden are in Kanto.
to be fair they could have ment that some Houen Pokemon are hard to find in Kanto. Like Kecleon or Blaziken

Ashy Boy

Paul's #1 Rival
The Benmeister said:
I, myself, preferred the Jessie and May rivalry over everything else in the episode. I really loved Jessie's evilness, and taunting May with her ribbon case *insert outrage from rabid May fan*. Of course, Jessie was doomed from the start, but at least we had a good Combusken vs. Seviper battle. In fact, Combusken got a lot of battle spotlight in this episode.
I agree. The images of Jessie tormenting May with her ribbons really makes me sick. I still wish Jessie would leave the show for good. Of course, it wouldn't be fair to any Jessie fan.

♥Princess Ketchum♥

#1 Ash Satoshi Lover
it was pretty cool xD 10/10 Like king kong

Credit goes to the writers for creating something like King Kong, and also the animation was amazingly crisp!
Still, with all of that, I didn't particularly enjoy this episode because of its lack of any 'proper' battles. Also, Meowth's voice in Japanese was at its highest annoyance factor in this episode. I hate Japanese Meowth.

Pokemonger49777

IT'S ASHER JESUS!!!
I have yet to see the episode, but I really want to. Mainly because it has Slaking (yay :) in it, and because it looks like a really good episode.

Knight_Ram

I have yet to see the episode, but I really want to. Mainly because it has Slaking (yay :) in it, and because it looks like a really good episode.

I'm with you on that one! Slakings are awesome! I hope to see this episode by tomorrow.

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
This episode was pretty good. I thought Aipom (the one that got Ash's hat) was pretty cool. It was interesting to see that the giant Slaking was nothing but another TR robot. It was so nice how Aipom returned Ash's hat.