• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Slaking Kong! (455)

Knight_Ram

The giant slaking was a Team Rocket Mecha?! Damn it! I was actually hoping for it to be real! Now that would have been cool!

It was ruined when Slaking was a mech -_-, but overall a good episode, I like the Aipom part in the end :)

Vulpicks

I laughed when May ran in to get her stupid ribbons and...

May: I need to get my ribbons!!!
Brock: Its dangerous!!!
(1 sec later)
Ash Let's go!!!

Weavile_Striker

#1 Weavile Fan!
Awwww. Aipom gave Ash his hat and an apple. Shouldn't he check for lice first though? That was a weak mech though, must have just been made to intimadate.

Knight_Ram

Hey, I still havnt seen the episode yet. Just wondering what Team Rocket were trying to do with that massive Slaking mecha they had. Anyone want to help me out on that?

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
I don't wanna ruin that much for you, but to answer your question it looks like the giant Slaking mecha was just to collect berries so they could make pokeblocks and get money.

dnglover25

Hikari Trainer
I didn't like Ash having an Aipom till this episode. He grew on me.

Nathan Madien

Me on a Good Day
The episode started off with the cliche "Pokemon are stealing things" but did all right afterwards.

I don't wanna ruin that much for you, but to answer your question it looks like the giant Slaking mecha was just to collect berries so they could make pokeblocks and get money.

Considering how much money Team Rocket spent on that giant Slaking mecha, it would've been easier for them just to buy the berries by the truckload.

Knight_Ram

Yeah, liked this episode, not too bad. But it would have been cool if Ash caught a Slaking or something in it. But he didnt and we found ourseavles a Slaking mecha. Kind of lame, I was really hopeing that it was a real one.

Overall a 8.2/10 from me.

wobbanut

Team Awesome
Thank goodness for the welcome comic relief of this episode after the Battle Pyramid episode. I loved Wobbuffet and Meowth's disguises, and the total King Kong ripoff was pretty funny. I loved seeing Wobbuffet's maiden costume again especially. :D Aipom was a cutie too. I didn't think much of her just from pictures, but Ash's future pokemon is quite adorable. She's no Chikorita/Bayleef in the Ash-loving department, at least so far, but she definitely holds her own here. I liked seeing all the monkey pokemon too. Too bad there wasn't a primeape in the bunch, it's always been my favorite monkey pokemon. :(

Overall, 10/10.

The episode started off with the cliche "Pokemon are stealing things" but did all right afterwards.

Considering how much money Team Rocket spent on that giant Slaking mecha, it would've been easier for them just to buy the berries by the truckload.

Good one! If they have a Team Rocket credit line somebody's going to have to call it in pretty soon...

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
She called May a skank and told her to go stick her head in a toilet bowl.

lois24

Ash will catch Aipom i know

I have a fake DVD of battle frontier and i saw there that ash will catch Aipom

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Ah, the episode that introduced us to Aipom.

Little did we know at the time that this would lead us to one of the most annoying fandom reactions to a trade between two main characters that apparently caught each others Pokemon.

It really makes you wonder if it was planned from back here, nearly 1 year ago.

Knight_Ram

I have a fake DVD of battle frontier and i saw there that ash will catch Aipom

Not cool...

But I do agree with CyberCubed on that theory of his. Was it planned from the start or was it just a simple idea that they had improvised in the D/P series?