• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Slander from other sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Drew~

Training..Training..

R_N

I didn't evenm know about this, but why would someone berate you!

And then forum members where banding together against you....

starterlover1

Emperor Coordinator
Ah well. It can't be helped for people to act so childish, but I for one haven't seen it. And I try not to flame/spam anyway, so this shouldn't be a problem. Besides, this site is known for its credibility, so I will come here no matter what. I'm out.

;255;

Pure

back.
Someone said:
Conflict must be avoided at all costs. Site rivalry is a very sad thing...Both sites are good in different ways, and attacks should not be made. But tolerance is the only hope, is it not? Site imrpovement, as others have said, should be the main goal.

That is a comment from someone on these other forums. Honestly, they have been saying virtually the same thing we are, but there are the few on both forums who want agreement. It seems like this won't happen. The other has people turning on here, and you have people turning on them (albeit naturally).

It seems, with slander like this, peace is not quite where we're heading.

Judai-and-sho

The Best of the Best
I like it how similar the two sides are. Now that I look at both of you guys, both site's members actually have something in common. I dont see why we all cant just get along?

LuciRuki

Born This Way
They are just jealous on how far both the sites have gone (forums and main.) How much unique hits we have and how much memebers this forum is home too. This is one of the best sites on the internet, and they fail to relise that they need to keep on trying to be as good as this site.

Veggie

So it is the pokemon lovers vs the pokemon lovers now? That's a really good topic to have a forum rivalry about. I can't wait to help destroy another forum because they know a lot about pokemon!

[/sarcasm]

Last edited:

pepsa

bleh. I hope to stay neutral. We can all call a trouce, isn't that all what pokemon is about? Making friends and going on peacfully together. Yes, just like the pokemon battles, they are a friendly rivalry! Let's keep the rivalry between serebii, and pokebeach just a friendly competion! No need for flaming, bashing, on both parties.

Psyshock

As the owner of my own site and a respected member on PokeRealm, I will do all I can to stop forum bashing.

--Psyshock--

shadowofdreams

SEXAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, they are just jealous. They know that you have more information, causing you to get more hits while you get less, and when they saw the D/P pokedex, they knew you were better, so they try to destroy your forums so at least that is bad. Unfortunartley, that will never work, because we are pure of heart, like celebi aqnd serebii joe! :D

........Am i good at rallying?

"L"

This just shows how good your site is :) if it sucked no one would even bother. Seriously if people dont like that much cause of the lies they are fed, stay out of the forums and dont bother going on the main site

Edit; I think the Spamming has started cause this n00b like created the same exact thread 9 times on the PBR forums

Last edited:

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Out of curiosity, I visited the forum of another site I frequently visit, which I haven't posted on for ages. Sure enough, it was the forum in question. No, I will NOT specify which site.

Most of their suggestions like teaming up with Bulbagarden to wage war against SPP will no doubt fail from the get-go (especially since we have that whole truce thing with BMG). So if you're worried about all-out war, you shouldn't be.

However, I see lots of blind butt-kissing in both this thread and the thread on the site in question.

KingBoo1

The Pokémon Weaver
I will contact all administrators of large PKMN forums (including Pokebeach) and ask for a meeting on how to stop forum-bashing.

Oi..well Joe, you have a great site (perhaps THE best Pokemon site on the web). I'm not the one to tell you what to do, but just stand strong, continue with your successful Serebii site and all your peers will stand by you.

Ludicolo Master

Coolest Avvie yet!
Just some people are so unhappy because of member's.
(no, i'm not one of them)

Status
Not open for further replies.