• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Slayers General Shipping Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esmerry

DREW COME BACK
That'd be cute~ Them strolling around town arm-in-arm... but pretending like they don't like each other :p

Certainly not! And it's the type of thing that could get him in trouble too.
Haha, indeed! "Who's that? You don't seem to get along very well." "Oh, that? That's just my husband." And then continue walking like celebrities :p

Yeah, that's another reason why he wouldn't plan falling in love with her... He turned out to get more fond of her than expected!

I hope they continue with the excellent coloring and lighting, but I hope that the style matures a bit and loses some of its chibi roundness.

It is cute :3
Especially with Lina? XD She actually looked younger than she looked in earlier seasons!

I remember before Revolution came out there was a rumor that Xellos was going to be the main character of the series.

XD Zel might think it is. But he could play her a pretty melody, certainly. And she could add lyrics about JUSTICE!

That's his answer to everything!

Thanks! I'd planned that moment out for SO long. It certainly threw Xellos off . And I'm still a total tease with the name. Next time~

Check out this gorgeous Xelfi fanart!
And? Did it turn out to be true or was it just a rumour? :p

Exactly! She can sing too, and he could play the guitar, they'd make a cute duo!

Haha yeah, we saw that! It keeps my curious, I don't know what kind of name to expect...

:O That's GORGEOUS. It looks so nice, oh my god.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Haha, indeed! "Who's that? You don't seem to get along very well." "Oh, that? That's just my husband." And then continue walking like celebrities :p

Yeah, that's another reason why he wouldn't plan falling in love with her... He turned out to get more fond of her than expected!

I imagine they would be celebrities wherever they live. They're just such magnets for drama that it'd be hard to resist dropping by the shop to see what they're up to :p

I'd definitely say so--especially since he felt the need to make excuses for himself about it.

Especially with Lina? XD She actually looked younger than she looked in earlier seasons!

Yeah. I hope she loses the fang too. It used to only pop up occasionally but now it seems to be ALWAYS there and it's just so... cutesy. Lina, I had that problem in Elementary School. I had to get braces to fix it.

I think both Xellos and Gourry look a little too cutesy too. I understand that's Xellos's gimmick, but I felt like before they had more angular faces. Zelgadis doesn't look as cutesy as some of the others. And Amelia... well, cutesiness suits her!

And? Did it turn out to be true or was it just a rumour? :p

Exactly! She can sing too, and he could play the guitar, they'd make a cute duo!

Haha yeah, we saw that! It keeps my curious, I don't know what kind of name to expect...

:O That's GORGEOUS. It looks so nice, oh my god.

Why as a matter of fact it did!

They would! THIS. MUST. HAPPEN!

I can't wait to write the part with the name, to be honest :)

She does SUCH amazing art.

Esmerry

DREW COME BACK
I imagine they would be celebrities wherever they live. They're just such magnets for drama that it'd be hard to resist dropping by the shop to see what they're up to :p

I'd definitely say so--especially since he felt the need to make excuses for himself about it.
Haha indeed, and they'd be on every cover of every magazine! ("Miss Filia spotted with... future husband?! Read inside!")

Because he wasn't able to accept the fact he loved a dragon!

Yeah. I hope she loses the fang too. It used to only pop up occasionally but now it seems to be ALWAYS there and it's just so... cutesy. Lina, I had that problem in Elementary School. I had to get braces to fix it.

I think both Xellos and Gourry look a little too cutesy too. I understand that's Xellos's gimmick, but I felt like before they had more angular faces. Zelgadis doesn't look as cutesy as some of the others. And Amelia... well, cutesiness suits her!
They need to get a rid of that, seriously, it doesn't fit Lina at all. She looks like a ten-year-old dressing up as a vampire!

I think Gourry is adorable <3 But he's a little too cute, though, that's true. Zel's not that cute, but Amelia is adorable too :3

Why as a matter of fact it did!

They would! THIS. MUST. HAPPEN!

I can't wait to write the part with the name, to be honest

She does SUCH amazing art.
Gosh, I just realized, I feel really bad for you, because Xellos must have a lot of showtime in Revo/Evo-R but there is no Filia art to match!

We should send all those amazing ideas to Kanzaka!

And I can't wait to read it! :p

Well, that picture looked really gorgeous!

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Haha indeed, and they'd be on every cover of every magazine! ("Miss Filia spotted with... future husband?! Read inside!")

Because he wasn't able to accept the fact he loved a dragon!

XD Well, she'd already be a person of interest because she's a dragon living outside the temple. Not hard to see people gossiping about her at the very least.

Hard, I think, to admit he loved anyone, really.

They need to get a rid of that, seriously, it doesn't fit Lina at all. She looks like a ten-year-old dressing up as a vampire!

I think Gourry is adorable <3 But he's a little too cute, though, that's true. Zel's not that cute, but Amelia is adorable too :3

XD It's true. Some people like a cutesy little thing like that but... meh...

Gourry is cute. But I think he's lost some of his handsomeness in the midsts of the cutesier style. Same for Xellos, though generally he uses his cutesy quirks when he opens his eyes. They don't draw his face as chibi then.

Gosh, I just realized, I feel really bad for you, because Xellos must have a lot of showtime in Revo/Evo-R but there is no Filia art to match!

We should send all those amazing ideas to Kanzaka!

And I can't wait to read it! :p

Well, that picture looked really gorgeous!

I just reread your post before the last and it looks like I read it wrong the first time. I thought you only asked if it turned out to be a rumor, and I answered that it did. I somehow missed the part before that. Xellos is not the main character in Revo/Evo-R, he just pops in like he normally does. Sorry about that.

XD I'm not sure he'd take them...

So I should probably get writing ^^;

Esmerry

DREW COME BACK
XD Well, she'd already be a person of interest because she's a dragon living outside the temple. Not hard to see people gossiping about her at the very least.

Hard, I think, to admit he loved anyone, really.
XD That's also true! And with the marriage, it would only get worse!

That's true... I'm pretty sure it's hard for Xellos to love anyone, dragon or not...

XD It's true. Some people like a cutesy little thing like that but... meh...

Gourry is cute. But I think he's lost some of his handsomeness in the midsts of the cutesier style. Same for Xellos, though generally he uses his cutesy quirks when he opens his eyes. They don't draw his face as chibi then.
At first I thought: That looks cute. But the more I saw it, the more it started to irritate me, and now I can't stand it anymore because it doesn't fit Lina at all. :/

That's true! Actually, Gourry looked more mature (and still handsome) in the previous series, and he looked younger (but still handsome) in Revo/Evo-R. At least they don't abuse the chibi form on Xellos!

I just reread your post before the last and it looks like I read it wrong the first time. I thought you only asked if it turned out to be a rumor, and I answered that it did. I somehow missed the part before that. Xellos is not the main character in Revo/Evo-R, he just pops in like he normally does. Sorry about that.

XD I'm not sure he'd take them...

So I should probably get writing ^^;
Ohh, haha, don't worry about that! ^__^ It's good to hear Xellos hasn't changed one bit, though!

XD No I don't think so either! But we could try! :p

Take your time :3 I'll read it onces it's up!

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
XD That's also true! And with the marriage, it would only get worse!

That's true... I'm pretty sure it's hard for Xellos to love anyone, dragon or not...

It'd be cute to see how the townsfolk would react to Xellos. He's pretty likeable if you're not hip to his tricks :p

That's what I'd think... though I'd like to hear from Xellos himself what he thinks on the subject of love. Maybe he'd consider that a misconception. After all, monsters are extremely loyal (well, to their masters at least) so perhaps he could consider that a sort of familial love.

At first I thought: That looks cute. But the more I saw it, the more it started to irritate me, and now I can't stand it anymore because it doesn't fit Lina at all. :/

That's true! Actually, Gourry looked more mature (and still handsome) in the previous series, and he looked younger (but still handsome) in Revo/Evo-R. At least they don't abuse the chibi form on Xellos!

I think we're in the minority in dislike it, but oh well!

Yeah. And in Revo you get to see Gourry without his shirt. *shallow girl is shallow*

Xellos often does his cute face chibi routine followed by a 180 with the creepy eyes and the too-intense-staring and the MIGAWD did the shadows just get deeper?

Ohh, haha, don't worry about that! ^__^ It's good to hear Xellos hasn't changed one bit, though!

XD No I don't think so either! But we could try! :p

Take your time :3 I'll read it onces it's up!

Well, I'd be really interested in mapping out Xellos's behavior in Revo/Evo-R because it's not really something you can track properly before getting to the end and finding out what his objective actually are. I've heard some people say that they think he's a little more apt to rescue the group on a few occasions, which Xellos/Filia fans take to be Filia's positive influence on him.

We could claim we're 'helping' instead of 'butting in' :p

I hope I can get to it soon. I've got to write for something else first and I've been too bogged down in various issues to get cracking on that. So there'll still be a wait for the next chapter.

Esmerry

DREW COME BACK
It'd be cute to see how the townsfolk would react to Xellos. He's pretty likeable if you're not hip to his tricks :p

That's what I'd think... though I'd like to hear from Xellos himself what he thinks on the subject of love. Maybe he'd consider that a misconception. After all, monsters are extremely loyal (well, to their masters at least) so perhaps he could consider that a sort of familial love.
That's true! I just think it take some time for the townsfolk to accept him but then he'll be alright.

I'm sure there's at least a little bit of love in Xellos, it's not that impossible, right? I'm sure it may be hard for Xellos to love but that doesn't mean he can't love somebody.

I think we're in the minority in dislike it, but oh well!

Yeah. And in Revo you get to see Gourry without his shirt. *shallow girl is shallow*

Xellos often does his cute face chibi routine followed by a 180 with the creepy eyes and the too-intense-staring and the MIGAWD did the shadows just get deeper?
WE ARE? I thought a lot of people disliked it :c That's really too bad... I just can't see Lina in another season with that little dragon tooth again.

<3 I feel even more ashamed for haven't seen any Revo now. I have missed shirtless Gourry! *fangirl scream*

It's a part of him! It's Xellos the cute-chibi-face-monster. Though, cute and chibi don't really fit with 'monster' in that sentence.

Well, I'd be really interested in mapping out Xellos's behavior in Revo/Evo-R because it's not really something you can track properly before getting to the end and finding out what his objective actually are. I've heard some people say that they think he's a little more apt to rescue the group on a few occasions, which Xellos/Filia fans take to be Filia's positive influence on him.

We could claim we're 'helping' instead of 'butting in' :p

I hope I can get to it soon. I've got to write for something else first and I've been too bogged down in various issues to get cracking on that. So there'll still be a wait for the next chapter.
Ohhh, that's so nice! What a good example of Filia's influence. I really hope it's like that, because you can actually see Filia changed something in Xellos then. Saving them was something Filia would try to do too, right?

We could! :p Though I'm not sure if 'helping him' will be really convincing :p

The From Now On fans will all wait... I hope... At least, I'll save some patience for the name of the baby!

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
That's true! I just think it take some time for the townsfolk to accept him but then he'll be alright.

I'm sure there's at least a little bit of love in Xellos, it's not that impossible, right? I'm sure it may be hard for Xellos to love but that doesn't mean he can't love somebody.

I wish we knew more about the town Filia lives in now--then we'd be able to judge better how they'd react to Xellos. But considering it'd be a town that would allow a dragon to live and do business among them--it'd have to be a pretty accepting place.

I certainly don't think it's impossible. I think it's harder for him to understand, accept, and admit then it is for him to actually do.

WE ARE? I thought a lot of people disliked it :c That's really too bad... I just can't see Lina in another season with that little dragon tooth again.

<3 I feel even more ashamed for haven't seen any Revo now. I have missed shirtless Gourry! *fangirl scream*

It's a part of him! It's Xellos the cute-chibi-face-monster. Though, cute and chibi don't really fit with 'monster' in that sentence.

I don't know... I thought I'd seen some fanart of her that way. I haven't heard anyone else complain...

Don't worry! I'm sure you'll see it eventually and atone :p

He likes playing both those parts. I feel like Try may have had the most Scary!Xellos faces of all the series...

Ohhh, that's so nice! What a good example of Filia's influence. I really hope it's like that, because you can actually see Filia changed something in Xellos then. Saving them was something Filia would try to do too, right?

We could! :p Though I'm not sure if 'helping him' will be really convincing :p

The From Now On fans will all wait... I hope... At least, I'll save some patience for the name of the baby!

I hope so! Seems like Xellos did a lot more rescuing in Try with Filia around, so it only makes sense that he could've picked up the habit :p

True X_x

That means I've gotta get my head back into the writing game.

Esmerry

DREW COME BACK
I wish we knew more about the town Filia lives in now--then we'd be able to judge better how they'd react to Xellos. But considering it'd be a town that would allow a dragon to live and do business among them--it'd have to be a pretty accepting place.

I certainly don't think it's impossible. I think it's harder for him to understand, accept, and admit then it is for him to actually do.
Exactly. We miss so much background information! We can't always be fair because we don't even know what's going on... So... Kanzaka, pretty pretty please more background information about pretty much everything?

And still, even though he's a monster, he seems to take it some much easier and faster than Filia does!

I don't know... I thought I'd seen some fanart of her that way. I haven't heard anyone else complain...

Don't worry! I'm sure you'll see it eventually and atone :p

He likes playing both those parts. I feel like Try may have had the most Scary!Xellos faces of all the series...
;___; I guess there goes my hope for the remove of that tooth.

True! :p First need to start with Revo...

His face expressions are endless! If we had a list of it... It would sure be long!

I hope so! Seems like Xellos did a lot more rescuing in Try with Filia around, so it only makes sense that he could've picked up the habit :p

True X_x

That means I've gotta get my head back into the writing game.
Just to let Filia see: "Look, I can be a little bit good too!" :p Well, I'm sure the impression worked.

Best of luck! Focus on how surprising we all will be about the name afterwards :p

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Exactly. We miss so much background information! We can't always be fair because we don't even know what's going on... So... Kanzaka, pretty pretty please more background information about pretty much everything?

And still, even though he's a monster, he seems to take it some much easier and faster than Filia does!

It's at least encouraging that, with so much more to explore, it seems to me that there's always a good reason for another anime season. What's amazing about Slayers is that there are so many characters that really have very little to no in-canon appearance. The ones that come to mind are Zelas and Luna among many others.

Definitely. He's quite a social creature for a monster.

;___; I guess there goes my hope for the remove of that tooth.

True! :p First need to start with Revo...

His face expressions are endless! If we had a list of it... It would sure be long!

Maybe she'll accidentally knock it out :p

It's nice at least when there's still more to watch!

XD It's funny because I once thought of cataloguing the different versions of Xellos's smiles as a joke. This was after I made an avatar of him that said something like "Smile #16: The I Just Swallowed a Bug Smile" :p

Just to let Filia see: "Look, I can be a little bit good too!" :p Well, I'm sure the impression worked.

Best of luck! Focus on how surprising we all will be about the name afterwards :p

He totally has that moment in Try too when he blocks Filia and the rest from a blast during the Alto and Baritone episodes. She's surprised that he'd come to their aid and he gives her SUCH a smug little smirk. That moment was all about showing off to her.

I'm part-way through. Always knew I'd hit a snag at this point and everything gotta get tied up for the last chapter so I'm going to need to chip away at it some more and pay special attention to this one. But I can at least say that it's underway.

Esmerry

DREW COME BACK
It's at least encouraging that, with so much more to explore, it seems to me that there's always a good reason for another anime season. What's amazing about Slayers is that there are so many characters that really have very little to no in-canon appearance. The ones that come to mind are Zelas and Luna among many others.

Definitely. He's quite a social creature for a monster.
*nod nod* There is no reason to not make a new season, is there? Like, we have listed so much in this topic... They could at least make a few more with that!

He's such a different person, because: let's be fair, there are plenty moments when you couldn't have guessed he's a monster.

Maybe she'll accidentally knock it out :p

It's nice at least when there's still more to watch!

XD It's funny because I once thought of cataloguing the different versions of Xellos's smiles as a joke. This was after I made an avatar of him that said something like "Smile #16: The I Just Swallowed a Bug Smile" :p
XD Or maybe it'll get stuck in some kind of food! :p

Exactly, I don't like watching a lot at the same time.

XD Haha, that must've been an awesome smile! But well... You know, Xellos has a lot of smiles too! :p

He totally has that moment in Try too when he blocks Filia and the rest from a blast during the Alto and Baritone episodes. She's surprised that he'd come to their aid and he gives her SUCH a smug little smirk. That moment was all about showing off to her.

I'm part-way through. Always knew I'd hit a snag at this point and everything gotta get tied up for the last chapter so I'm going to need to chip away at it some more and pay special attention to this one. But I can at least say that it's underway.
It's so cute to see he wants to make a 'good impression' on Filia too! :p It's a side of Xellos we don't see very often!

That's really good to hear! Best of luck writing it, I hope I'm surprised by this chapter!

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
*nod nod* There is no reason to not make a new season, is there? Like, we have listed so much in this topic... They could at least make a few more with that!

He's such a different person, because: let's be fair, there are plenty moments when you couldn't have guessed he's a monster.

Yep! There's old characters to bring back and new characters to give some limelight!

Well considering how he pretty much teleported around whenever the hell he wanted in the beginning of NEXT and was still able to fool most of the Slayers for a good long time... I'd say he's pretty good at what he does. ...Sometimes a little too good. I think he fools himself sometimes :p

XD Or maybe it'll get stuck in some kind of food! :p

Exactly, I don't like watching a lot at the same time.

XD Haha, that must've been an awesome smile! But well... You know, Xellos has a lot of smiles too! :p

Knowing Lina, it's very possible.

Me either. That's why it took me so long to get through Revo/Evo-R.

It was one he was giving Filia :p He was trying to keep his normal attitude and composure but she was definitely getting to him. As she is wont to do :)

It's so cute to see he wants to make a 'good impression' on Filia too! :p It's a side of Xellos we don't see very often!

That's really good to hear! Best of luck writing it, I hope I'm surprised by this chapter!

Ha! The way he acts in Try it's not so much that he wants her to like him as he wants to impress her. So a good impression works just as well as a bad impression. In some ways that moment was more of a "Nya! Nya! You had to get rescued by me!"

I feel like he does a lot of that 'showing off' in Try. Like I said, it's not to make Filia like him, but it's definitely "Look at me! Look at me!" behavior.

I daresay there should be surprises. I just gotta focus on finishing it!

Esmerry

DREW COME BACK
Yep! There's old characters to bring back and new characters to give some limelight!

Well considering how he pretty much teleported around whenever the hell he wanted in the beginning of NEXT and was still able to fool most of the Slayers for a good long time... I'd say he's pretty good at what he does. ...Sometimes a little too good. I think he fools himself sometimes :p
They could keep it going on forever like that! I just wished there was some news about a new season, new art, new stuff, new manga, I don't know just something new!

He is! He's just like: "Oh I just teleported?" like he doesn't know he even did that! :p

Knowing Lina, it's very possible.

Me either. That's why it took me so long to get through Revo/Evo-R.

It was one he was giving Filia :p He was trying to keep his normal attitude and composure but she was definitely getting to him. As she is wont to do
I secretly hope somebody/Gourry knocks that tooth out or it will get stuck in meat or something. I believe they're pretty good ideas.

Yeah... And I feel even worse, because when I've watched them, it's over and we aren't sure if there's more D:

XD Xellos, Xellos, Xellos. Sometimes we don't know what to do with you!

Ha! The way he acts in Try it's not so much that he wants her to like him as he wants to impress her. So a good impression works just as well as a bad impression. In some ways that moment was more of a "Nya! Nya! You had to get rescued by me!"

I feel like he does a lot of that 'showing off' in Try. Like I said, it's not to make Filia like him, but it's definitely "Look at me! Look at me!" behavior.

I daresay there should be surprises. I just gotta focus on finishing it!
And then we just go back to the teasing, because I'm sure Filia wouldn't like it if Xellos was saying "HAH I rescued youuu!" to her :p She'd feel bad for getting rescued by a monster too!

Well, let's be fair, Xellos loves attention and being in the center of the spotlight, right? :p

I can't waaaaaaaaait! *runs around thinking about baby names*

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
They could keep it going on forever like that! I just wished there was some news about a new season, new art, new stuff, new manga, I don't know just something new!

He is! He's just like: "Oh I just teleported?" like he doesn't know he even did that! :p

Yeah... that'd be nice. I'd at least like to know if the idea is being considered.

"You must have imagined it." :p

I secretly hope somebody/Gourry knocks that tooth out or it will get stuck in meat or something. I believe they're pretty good ideas.

Yeah... And I feel even worse, because when I've watched them, it's over and we aren't sure if there's more D:

XD Xellos, Xellos, Xellos. Sometimes we don't know what to do with you!

XD I should totally write a vignette where she loses the fang.

*sigh* Yeah. That's why it took me forever to watch the last couple episodes of Try. There's always rewatching, though.

Either smack him upside the head or buy him an ice cream. ...Or both. I vote for both.

And then we just go back to the teasing, because I'm sure Filia wouldn't like it if Xellos was saying "HAH I rescued youuu!" to her :p She'd feel bad for getting rescued by a monster too!

Well, let's be fair, Xellos loves attention and being in the center of the spotlight, right? :p

I can't waaaaaaaaait! *runs around thinking about baby names*

Of course~ and that's one of the reasons he did it! He also seems to be somewhat obsessed with the idea that she's secretly in looooove with him. That's my interpretation at least XD I mean, the line where's he's like "A priestess of the Fire Dragon King shouldn't depend on a monster like me" he's totally like "Ha! I knew you wanted me!"

That can be true. But more often than not it seems like he likes to pull some strings to cause chaos, and then step back and watch the madness from a distance. With Filia he NEEDS her attention.

I'm about 2/3rds of the way through, so it should be done soon.

Esmerry

DREW COME BACK
Yeah... that'd be nice. I'd at least like to know if the idea is being considered.

"You must have imagined it." :p
Yeah, it feels like we are dropped somewhere and we don't know what to do, because we just don't know what's going on in Kazaka's mind :/

"Absolutely in no way possible I just did that. Absolutely not!"

XD I should totally write a vignette where she loses the fang.

*sigh* Yeah. That's why it took me forever to watch the last couple episodes of Try. There's always rewatching, though.

Either smack him upside the head or buy him an ice cream. ...Or both. I vote for both.
You really should. We can think about a lot of ways she'll lose her tooth!

Yeah, but it's not as fun as watching the episode for the first time. Though you find new stuff when you rewatch!

I vote for both, but first the smack, then the ice cream!

Of course~ and that's one of the reasons he did it! He also seems to be somewhat obsessed with the idea that she's secretly in looooove with him. That's my interpretation at least XD I mean, the line where's he's like "A priestess of the Fire Dragon King shouldn't depend on a monster like me" he's totally like "Ha! I knew you wanted me!"

That can be true. But more often than not it seems like he likes to pull some strings to cause chaos, and then step back and watch the madness from a distance. With Filia he NEEDS her attention.

I'm about 2/3rds of the way through, so it should be done soon.
It's a good subject to tease. Love really really is :p And whatever he'll say or how he'll tease her... He's of course secretly in love with her too!

That's true! *boom* *poof*
And he really needs to, because when he has to chance... He has to impress her!

Yaaaaay! :D

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Yeah, it feels like we are dropped somewhere and we don't know what to do, because we just don't know what's going on in Kazaka's mind :/

"Absolutely in no way possible I just did that. Absolutely not!"

Well, Hajime Kanzaka isn't the only one who gets to decide. The studio J.C. Staff is the one that gets to make the decision about whether there will be another season or not.

And everyone's just like "Okay, whatever!" He teleports in episode 1 and Lina doesn't figure it out. Though she was probably distracted by the cheek-kissing thing.

...Hey, Xellos, how 'bout trying that distracting ploy on Filia?

You really should. We can think about a lot of ways she'll lose her tooth!

Yeah, but it's not as fun as watching the episode for the first time. Though you find new stuff when you rewatch!

I vote for both, but first the smack, then the ice cream!

I'll add it to my vignette list!

I actually enjoy rewatching Slayers quite a lot. Sometimes I don't really have a solid opinion about something until I've watched it a couple times.

Why decide? Let's smack him first, give him ice cream, and then smack him again! His expressions would be totally, totally worth it!

It's a good subject to tease. Love really really is :p And whatever he'll say or how he'll tease her... He's of course secretly in love with her too!

That's true! *boom* *poof*
And he really needs to, because when he has to chance... He has to impress her!

Yaaaaay!

Definitely~ I'm not sure he could resist teasing her about that if he thought it was true... plus the whole notion is just a giant ego boost for him.

And that's probably why Xellos seems much more proactive to me in Try than he did in Next where he often took the sidelines.

Gotta keep writing... gotta keep writing...

Esmerry

DREW COME BACK
Well, Hajime Kanzaka isn't the only one who gets to decide. The studio J.C. Staff is the one that gets to make the decision about whether there will be another season or not.

And everyone's just like "Okay, whatever!" He teleports in episode 1 and Lina doesn't figure it out. Though she was probably distracted by the cheek-kissing thing.

...Hey, Xellos, how 'bout trying that distracting ploy on Filia?
Oh... *facepalm* I'm sorry XD! Well, I hope they agree with another season then.

XD Sometimes they are so stupid. Not just Gourry, but all of them! It's not like a monster with purple hair teleports the whole day, right? They don't even seem to care about it!

Well... Why not! You can get away easily with it! :p

I'll add it to my vignette list!

I actually enjoy rewatching Slayers quite a lot. Sometimes I don't really have a solid opinion about something until I've watched it a couple times.

Why decide? Let's smack him first, give him ice cream, and then smack him again! His expressions would be totally, totally worth it!
YAAAAAAY! *explosion of happiness*

I used to rewatch Slayers Next so much... I just couldn't get over all the Lina/Gourry :p

*SLAP* "Oh. I'm sorry. You want an ice cream?" *hands ice cream* "Tha--" *SLAP*
Oh my, poor Xellos!

Definitely~ I'm not sure he could resist teasing her about that if he thought it was true... plus the whole notion is just a giant ego boost for him.

And that's probably why Xellos seems much more proactive to me in Try than he did in Next where he often took the sidelines.

Gotta keep writing... gotta keep writing...
Exactly! He just thinks it's so much fun to tease Filia about all the love feelings she has for him 'rumours'.

True true! You can so clearly see that Xellos just appears A LOT more in Try... Because of Filia, I'm guessing :p

Keep going!

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Oh... *facepalm* I'm sorry XD! Well, I hope they agree with another season then.

XD Sometimes they are so stupid. Not just Gourry, but all of them! It's not like a monster with purple hair teleports the whole day, right? They don't even seem to care about it!

Well... Why not! You can get away easily with it! :p

I hope so too.

And GOURRY was the one that figured it out first. GOURRY! C'mon guys, step up your game!

I must be a very odd XelFi shipper because I kind of like the fact that the cheek-kisses existed in Next. I think my arguments against why they don't count for Xellos/Lina (why, in fact, they count against it) are pretty valid, so they don't leave me threatened in any way. I just like the fact that it establishes what a flirt Xellos can be :p

YAAAAAAY! *explosion of happiness*

I used to rewatch Slayers Next so much... I just couldn't get over all the Lina/Gourry :p

*SLAP* "Oh. I'm sorry. You want an ice cream?" *hands ice cream* "Tha--" *SLAP*
Oh my, poor Xellos!

I should do another vignette set sometime soon now that... well...

Next is awesome. I've been watching Try lately for the same reasons except with Xellos/Filia. *sigh* I wish Filia was in multiple seasons.

XD Xellos is already used to that kind of hot-and-cold treatment from Filia.

Exactly! He just thinks it's so much fun to tease Filia about all the love feelings she has for him 'rumours'.

True true! You can so clearly see that Xellos just appears A LOT more in Try... Because of Filia, I'm guessing :p

Keep going!

:p And it is fun.

Yep, yep. Gotta keep her thinking about him afterall!

*fist pump* It's done! Here's the last chapter.

Esmerry

DREW COME BACK
I hope so too.

And GOURRY was the one that figured it out first. GOURRY! C'mon guys, step up your game!

I must be a very odd XelFi shipper because I kind of like the fact that the cheek-kisses existed in Next. I think my arguments against why they don't count for Xellos/Lina (why, in fact, they count against it) are pretty valid, so they don't leave me threatened in any way. I just like the fact that it establishes what a flirt Xellos can be :p
What has the world become if Gourry figured it out first? Geez... People...

He really is a flirt :p He just, well, 'changes his victim' in Try to Filia, and goes to flirt a lot with her!

I should do another vignette set sometime soon now that... well...

Next is awesome. I've been watching Try lately for the same reasons except with Xellos/Filia. *sigh* I wish Filia was in multiple seasons.

XD Xellos is already used to that kind of hot-and-cold treatment from Filia.
At first I was like: First finish From Now On... Until I saw the end of this post :p

It just depends on which ship you love! Gourrina for Next, Xellia for Try and Zelmel for Next/Try, I think you can use both for Zelmel, in my opinion. Of course, there's Gourrina in Try too, but you get what I mean :p

He is... He knows what's going to come if she offers him an ice-cream!

:p And it is fun.

Yep, yep. Gotta keep her thinking about him afterall!

*fist pump* It's done! Here's the last chapter.
No way she'd forget him after Try! :p She might even miss him if he hasn't visited her yet. Which I doubt, of course has visited her.

Yaaaay! Reading time!

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
What has the world become if Gourry figured it out first? Geez... People...

He really is a flirt :p He just, well, 'changes his victim' in Try to Filia, and goes to flirt a lot with her!

Gourry may not be too smart, but he does often have good instincts.

XD And unlike with Lina, he actually hasn't got much of a reason to flirt with Filia besides the fact that he likes her. With Lina, the first kissing incident occured right after he teleported and Lina was like "WTF?!" and the second one occured during the doll episode where Lina was wondering why Xellos managed to escape from the doll transformation when no one else could. So basically, both times he did it to distract her from figuring out that he's a monster. With Filia, it's just for kicks :p

At first I was like: First finish From Now On... Until I saw the end of this post :p

It just depends on which ship you love! Gourrina for Next, Xellia for Try and Zelmel for Next/Try, I think you can use both for Zelmel, in my opinion. Of course, there's Gourrina in Try too, but you get what I mean :p

He is... He knows what's going to come if she offers him an ice-cream!

XD Yep, yep.

Yep! And there's some shipping for Lina/Gourry and Zelgadis/Amelia for that matter in the first season. It's not major, but it's there.

XD He'd be extremely suspicious.

No way she'd forget him after Try! :p She might even miss him if he hasn't visited her yet. Which I doubt, of course has visited her.

Yaaaay! Reading time!

Absolutely not! I truly believe that they consider each other the single most interesting person each of them has ever met.

:3 I'm glad it's done. But I'll miss working on it. There's always the possibility of a sequel.

Status
Not open for further replies.