• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Slayers

Rave

Banned
There's a 4th Slayers series being made? This summer?

Where did you hear this?

And I don't know much of Slayers, but I've been meaning to get into it.

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
I don't know if it's this summer though I do know that there's going to be a new season called Slayers Revolution Megumi Hayashibara is also going to sing the themes~ X3 Whoo!

Anyways, now for my Slayers post. :D

Slayers was the first anime I've seen subbed and in Japanese. :3 I watched it every Friday and if I couldn't watch it on Friday I watched it on Sundays. I fell in love with the series when I started it on the Rezo arc. (I always missed the first few episodes airing which sucks. DX) I loved each episode and I remember watching the marathons late at night before parents yelled at me to go to sleep. I loved the theme songs, I looved Megumi Hayashibara, everything was just awesome! Megumi Hayashibara was my first J-Pop artist love (now it's Rica Matsumoto xD)~

I've only heard a few episodes of TRY in English and it's not that bad, but I still prefer the Japanese version. Haha 4kids VAs plus Crispin Freeman and David Moo.

I have the first 5 novels that were released by Tokyopop..I'm still trying to get the rest..bleh. DX

Cutiebunny

Frosty Fashionista
I, too, love Slayers. Anything with redheads kicking arse is always popular faire.

I've also heard that there is going to be a new Slayers season and that all the original Japanese VAs have signed up to redo their roles. I'm looking forward to it!

Slayers is awesome. Giga Slave and Lord of Nightmare ftw.