• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sleeping Beast

good, now add some shading tones colors and i'll come out great.

~*Nobody*~

samonsterX
I don't want to ruin it, you see its not digital art, its done with pen and paper and I'm highly afraid of ruining it O_O. I just tried making it into line art though, that didn't come out well, gimp's acting up >_>

But thanks for the comment, I'll probably trace over it and try shading. We'll see.

I would recommend getting a lightbox.
makes it easy for you to retrace your work if you want to do some more experiments with it etc. That way you can make another one and try out all the possible ways to make it better on your orginal work.

~*Nobody*~

samonsterX
That Scary Clefairy: I have better, I nice sunny day and a nice clear window :p Thats my meathod even though it hurts your back >_> But then again it doesn't cost a penny :p I'll see what I can do, but it probably wont be for a while because I have a cold right now.

pokeboy sarab: Too small? Really? I thought they were fine. But thats your opinion(sp?) not mine. I'm not gonna change the wing size though because I've already coloured it and I'm sick.

Thanks for commenting.

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
What it really needs is the second wing. It looks like it's missing, and I know THAT is definitely doable. (Of course, if you're like me, you don't turn back and touch up your older artwork. I just move on to the next one.)

~*Nobody*~

samonsterX
I'm lazy :p and I think the other wing is hust hidden behind his giant body ^^'

Well, I still have to find the perfect shade of cream to do the belly. But I'm currently sick so I wont be working on it.