• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sleeping Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pathfinder

No Angel
TEST BATTLE
Lily vs. Goketsu = Lily 1-0​

Strategy 4/5 - He made a clumsy overpredict early game, but other than that prediction was awesome.
Movesets 5/5 - Nice and original. Seen a move I haven't seen in a long time on a Pokemon of his. I liked it.
Team 4/5 - Synergy was nice, weak to Suicune a bit but that couldn't be helped.

I haxed him a bit, but I did try to make up for it. <_<;
4 + 5 + 5 = 14. A-Class.

Good game Goke and welcome to Sleeping Forest <3

Oh well we can't control the hax, but it still turned out to be a pretty fun battle though x). Thanks for the battle and the welcome Lil <3.

Last edited:
Username: ShadowIce
FC: I'll look it up later today
Are you familiar with competitive play?(Ev’s/Ivs’/movesets and can you utilize them?): Yes
Activity: I'll be more active in 2 weeks

Good times ahead

Noheart

The Abysswalker
Username: Piekid11
FC: N/A (Will edit in later)
Are you familiar with competitive play?(Ev’s/Ivs’/movesets and can you utilize them?): Yes
Activity: I'll be active I guess soon. I have a lot going on right now (FT knows), and I don't know if I'll have time for this anymore. But we'll see. :) If no one hears from me August 3rd, assume the worst.

-PK

Sorry...

I'm like ... really late, but better late than never, right?

Username: Asphyxiation
FC : 3094 9770 7845
Are you familiar with competitive play? : I've been around like, forever, so yeah, I am.
Activity: Mainly xat chats, however, I can increase forum acitivity if needs be.

FireTrainer92

The Point of Origin
Username: ShadowIce
FC: I'll look it up later today
Activity: I'll be more active in 2 weeks

Good times ahead

Username: Piekid11
FC: N/A (Will edit in later)
Activity: I'll be active I guess soon. I have a lot going on right now (FT knows), and I don't know if I'll have time for this anymore. But we'll see. :) If no one hears from me August 3rd, assume the worst.

-PK

Sorry...

Hmm Idk what do about you guys.....

I'm like ... really late, but better late than never, right?

Username: Asphyxiation
FC : 3094 9770 7845
Are you familiar with competitive play? : I've been around like, forever, so yeah, I am.
Activity: Mainly xat chats, however, I can increase forum acitivity if needs be.

Testing you right now lol

EDIT:

Strategy: 4/5 Due to me over-predicting I almost lost it lol but sadly you didn't switch to a certain Poke and switched to something totally different may cost you the battle.
Moveset: 5/5 Saw nothing wrong with the moves you did use
Team: 4/5 Like you said you team was a certain Pokemon weak and that showed during that late game sweep.

4+5+4=13 A 13 makes you just shy of A-Class, so welcome to B-class and the clan.

Last edited:

PokeN3rd

Not Gem King Kilik
Regarding Shadow and PK, FT, if you weren't joking I think we should let them both in and just wait. I mean, who doesn't want to chill with PK until August 2 and maybe beyond? (But we should make shadow get on everyday for two hours as a test of loyalty :p)

Confirming both losses below.

Last edited:

Yoshifan22

not a fan?
speaking of n3rd. Yosh v. n3rd 1-0 [clan batol]
PO hates him... it really does. we both ran the same pokemon/set and had a speed tie. And he almost had the most amazing come-back. im sorry about the hax..

Asphyxation 3 - 0 PokeN3rd.

Nice clean battle. He had a slim chance of a come back through one move, though I had a Pokemon which he didn't see, which walled him flat.

Twin Spire

God complex.
Username: Twin Spire
FC: 2622 3667 3013 or 3095 0673 5652
Are you familiar with competitive play?(Ev’s/Ivs’/movesets and can you utilize them?): I could say no, but I'd be lying.
Activity: Forum - Below average, and if I am on I tend to lurk rather than post anyway. Xat - High.

If I get approved, then I guess I'll attempt to obtain a higher forum activity.

FireTrainer92

The Point of Origin
Username: Twin Spire
FC: 2622 3667 3013 or 3095 0673 5652
Are you familiar with competitive play?(Ev’s/Ivs’/movesets and can you utilize them?): I could say no, but I'd be lying.
Activity: Forum - Below average, and if I am on I tend to lurk rather than post anyway. Xat - High.

If I get approved, then I guess I'll attempt to obtain a higher forum activity.

Lil I believe shall test you soon. To those doing ranked battles, put your Exp points in your sig so when I update it'll be be easier for me to find.

Username: Blade Knight
FC: 1548-1088-3291 (Platinum-subject to change)
Are you familiar with competitive play?(Ev’s/Ivs’/movesets and can you utilize them?): Quite, though I'm a little rusty on the current metagame.
Activity: Should be fairly active, but mostly on the communications box.

"You cannot deny the return of the king!"
Just had to say that. =D

FireTrainer92

The Point of Origin
Username: Blade Knight
FC: 1548-1088-3291 (Platinum-subject to change)
Are you familiar with competitive play?(Ev’s/Ivs’/movesets and can you utilize them?): Quite, though I'm a little rusty on the current metagame.
Activity: Should be fairly active, but mostly on the communications box.

"You cannot deny the return of the king!"
Just had to say that. =D

No Wai :) Glad to have you

Big Beluga

u r a fatty
Username:Big Beluga, but just call me Beluga/Shane.
FC: 4469-3815-8577
Are you familiar with competitive play?(Ev’s/Ivs’/movesets and can you utilize them?):I am familiar, but can I utilize them? I guess we'll have to see!(that means yes)
Activity:Very Active, on purty much everyday, sad I know.

I hope you can get past my terrible ugliness, and accept me into the clan! D:

Yoshifan22

not a fan?
^=o
welcome luga and blade. it's gonna be sweet havin u2 along board!

Big Beluga

u r a fatty
It was an irrelevant joke about my facial disabilities, disregard that pls. Anyways, Thanks ill talk to Yosh soon.

Yoshifan22

not a fan?
Yoshifan22 v. Blade Knight = Yoshifan22 6-0

strategy 3/5: you had a few turns that were questionable, but nothing too important. You had quite a few predictions that worked well but for the most part a lot of them stopped in their tracks.
move set 3/5: nothing obscure here.
team 4/5: I honestly loved your team. Now It doesn't fit today's meta-game at all. maybe half of your team is actually used now-a-days. But the 6 worked fine together.

3+3+4=10. You'll start out at class C. C;

Over all a somewhat clean game. I feel bad though, that match took over 40 minutes T_T. I got a crit on him and a little bit of miss and para hax. Honestly the only hax that came towards me was sleep, and there was a lot of it. GG blade, its great to see u again.

Alrighty then, working up the ladder is fine. I just need to work hard. It's good to see some old faces here. =)

Damn son, we must be growing these members in a lab. We're growing stronger so fast. Good stuff (Y)

Status
Not open for further replies.