• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sleeping Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oister28

Username: Sandshrew28
FC: 0818 6012 5705
Are you familiar with competitive play?(Ev’s/Ivs’/movesets and can you utilize them?): Yes
Activity: good

Strategy: 1/5. I saw no obvious, solid strategies, and some of them quite frankly confused me. You also made one completely obscure prediction, which payed off immensely. The one prediction in question was compeltely irrational - you had not seen the pokemon in question, and should have managed to figure out my Heatran was scarfed, due to me attempting to kill a pokemon obviously faster with it, making the prediction in question even more questionable.
Move sets: 2/5. There were some very standard sets, and some completey obscure ones, which, no offense, will not work at all in competitive play.
Team: 1/5. You used some pokemon which are completely outclassed in todays metagame, and some which are, frankly, outdated.

1 + 2 + 1 = 5. You'll start in D class, I suggest talking to FireTrainer about arranging an in clan tutor for you, since you seem to need help on adapting to the current metagame, and learning about what works in OU play.

Edit: After discussion with other members, I have decided to change my decision. I shall bold the parts which I have changed.

Last edited:
Username: Da_impos
FC: 4812 9395 0212
Are you familiar with competitive play?(Ev’s/Ivs’/movesets and can you utilize them?): I can use them, well, but not great :p
Activity: good

im currently making my team, seeing how it works out in battle,
then changing pkmn accordingly ;)
i can still get tested with my team, though :)

Tested Da Impos.

Strategy: 3/5. Despite using one of my most despised team types ever, I have to admit, you played relatively well, and there was an obvious strategy behind it. Some moves were questionable however, which is why you did not score higher. You also made a somewhat unsure prediction midway through the match.
Moves: 3/5. You had a very questionable move on two of your pokemon, one of which could have been vital to a win. However, the rest of your moves were standard and they had obvious meaning on your team.
Team: 4/5. Solid team, however, you may want to change the EV spread on one of them, as it was 2HKO'ed much too easily, when it should be tanking hits like that relatively well.

3 + 3 + 4 = 10. You start as a high ranked C class. Welcome to the clan.

cool :D
thanks for the match :D
... i just wish i could take hints better :p
and i accidently used the wrong move against one of your pkmn,
woulda OHKO'd it :p ,
i felt kinda stupid after i did that :(

L.A.W

Bulky Offence
Username: L.A.W
FC: 1376 5159 3807
Are you familiar with competitive play?(Ev’s/Ivs’/movesets and can you utilize them?): Yep.
Activity: Pretty low right now but this clan might bring that up.

Username: LinkElfice510
FC: 5027-0799-1604 (Turner)
Are you familiar with competitive play?(Ev’s/Ivs’/movesets and can you utilize them?): Yar.
Activity: Well I'm new...BUT FOR MY FIRST DAY I'M PRETTY ACTIVE :D

Yoshifan22

not a fan?
Damn son, we must be growing these members in a lab. We're growing stronger so fast. Good stuff (Y)
^

this is awesome. (y). and Hey Law, Long time no see ,aye?

Edit: T_T yosh v. lil = 4-3 [d/c]
She said I could take the win, im srry lil, there was way too much hax that game.

Last edited:

FireTrainer92

The Point of Origin
WOAH We are getting members out of nowhere good. Remember to put your EXP points in your signature.

I just beat Asphyx 5-0 (though he ran at 5-5 but I was stalling him).

So that gets me 20 EXP while he loses 5? 'K?

iColorfulEevee

Lalalala~✰
Username : iColorfulEevee
Friend Code : 1248~0973~4842 ( SoulSilver, for battles and some trades ) Then of course there's my Diamond in my signature pretty much for storage and trades.
Are you familiar with competitive play? ( EVs, IVs, movesets, and can you utilize them? ) : Yupperdoodlez~
Activity : Fairly active, particularily in the debate forum. I'm trying to "wander" a bit out of the debate forum so I'm not holed in there. ;3

Just got my team finished, sort of, just have to put in the last few EVs in one of them, and I"ll be set to go~!

Oh by the way, might a suggest a cute little clan store like the rest of the clans? If we do one, I could help with my mass breeding of Eevees. ALSO, for those who supply the clan with rewards in the shop get a few more extra points on routine ( like every two or three weeks, again our responsibility to keep you updated~ ). Hmm hmm?

Last edited:

Yoshifan22

not a fan?
our scores/exp is up on the first page next to your name under your class, jsyn. Welcome to the team eevee and da impos.

Edit: Yosh v. Nerd = Yosh 6-0
a little hax every once in a while but somewhat fair. gg

Last edited:
Tested iColorfulEevee last night.

Strategy: 2/5. I saw some good moves and you were making an obvious attempt to predict, but you allowed me to get the upper hand too many times in the match, and I had total control throughout. I also saw a very quesntionable item choice, which leads me to believe you thought item clause was in effect.
Moves: 3/5. All of the moves I saw were perfectly standard, however, none of these helped you overly much in our battle - I still had the upper hand throughout, and I believe your move choices are the reason you are weak to the certain common threats I used.
Team: 3/5. You had a relatively solid team, however, it is shut down as a unit much too easily, and you are weak to quite a few common threats used in conjunction with each other, as they are likely to be used.

2+3+3 nets you 8. Welcome to the clan and C class.

Tested Twin Spire.

Strategy: 4/5. You made some good predictions, and have me on the back foot until I got that timely crit. Well played.
Moves: 5/5. You played almost everything well, and all of your movesets were perfectly standard.
Team: 3/5. The team had good synergy, however, you had a glaring LO Heatran weakness, as well as MixNite, which was the Nite intended for my team. Had I not exploded Tran, you would likely have just been swept.

4+5+3 = 12. Welcome to the clan, and B class.

Last edited:

Twin Spire

God complex.
Well, seeing as there's only 3 (?) people in higher ranks than you now, I'd assume you have a good chance. All depends on what other people decide to join and where they place. I'd like to assume the leader is at least even if choosing people for wars. My lack of knowledge of people here doesn't really help. xD

FireTrainer92

The Point of Origin
If we were to go to war now there may be a chance for you to make the War Team

may i ask something? :)
if i am a 'high c' rank, will i be able to participate in Clan Wars?

No one has a cemented war position. The war team will normally be decided on our opponents and how good we believe them to be - we may well want to give lower rank members a chance to participate in wars, should we believe their performance at the time is good enough. As Twin Spire said, everyone within the clan has a shot at making the war team, it is merely a matter of impressing our leader (and any admins of the clan, should we have any decided on at the time).

eronia

Username:Eronia
FC: 0217 3023 7874
Are you familiar with competitive play?(Ev’s/Ivs’/movesets and can you utilize them?): Yes, I IV/Egg move breed, EV train, and utilize competitive movesets.
Activity: On serebii, average. On game, pretty high.

After this you’ll be tested. (unless you say no to the competitive play question where you’ll be automatically placed in D-class. Please be truthful.)

Last edited:
Lily vs Connor = Lily 5-3[d/c]

He got laggy, and was gonna get swept. We agreed on that.
Good game. <3

Confirming. I had a major brain**** at the beginning of the match, sorry I couldn't make it better :c

Status
Not open for further replies.