• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sleeping Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireTrainer92

The Point of Origin
Accepting members

Sleeping Forest
SleepingForest.png

” The tree branches reach around and up to the sky...
The leaves crowd together and swallow all light,
The forest grows darker and darker, and then...
The man in the forest might think that he is safe...
That hunter doesn't hear the bearing of teeth,
On this night, the hunter will become the prey...
As he has now stepped into the Sleeping Forest..."

We are Sleeping Forest, come and find eternal slumber. We are a competitive community and we accept all members, expert and new guys alike. We plan on being a very active clan with clan Wars, tourneys, etc. We’ll help those who aren’t well acquainted with competitive play. Our goal is simple. Kick *** and chew bubble gum, and I think we’re all out of bubble gum. ;)

Our rules are simple. Tell me or any of the other administrators when you’ll be in-active so we’ll be sure no to remove you from the member list. Also, please respect each other and other clans. Image is very important to a clan, and personally, I don’t want us to look like a-holes. Following Serebii’s rules and the clans section rules would be nice as well.

To register just fill out this simple form.

Username:
FC:
Are you familiar with competitive play?(Ev’s/Ivs’/movesets and can you utilize them?):
Activity:

After this you’ll be tested. (unless you say no to the competitive play question where you’ll be automatically placed in D-class. Please be truthful.)

Strategy 5/5
Movesets 5/5
Team 5/5

If you get a total score of 5-10 you are in C-class. A score from 11-13 are in B-class. A score from 14-15 is A-class. Note to testers: DO NOT be biased towards the person your testing. Be objective and be as honest as possible.

Ranking System:

This ranking system is little different from most ranking systems. It’s an experience points based system. Before I get into that let me describe the ranks. Be familiar with these ranks. They are mostly self explanatory.

D-class: If you are unfamiliar with competitive play or are just beginning. You’ll be placed here.

C-class: This rank is for those familiar with competitive play or an Intermediate. Participation in clan wars is a possibility.

B-class: This is for those members who can basically battle pretty well. These guys will most likely be chosen for War Teams.

A-class: These are some of the best battlers. The cream of the crop you might say.

S-class: These guys can kick *** and take names. A very hard to rank to reach, because of the requirements that I listed below.

Ranking up is simple. Each class (except for D-class) has an experience requirement to rank up. Each class (this includes D-class) nets a certain amount of experience points.

D-Class: 5 exp
C-class: 10 exp
B-class: 20 exp
A-class: 40 exp
S-class: 80 exp

Whoever wins gets the amount of experience points that their opponent was worth. The loser loses half the amount to would have gained upon winning. (except D-class where you lose 5 instead of 2.5). Also, battling is encouraged. A week of not battling deducts from your Total experience points unless you have a valid excuse.

Ex. Member 1 and Member 2 are both B-class. Member 1 loses to Member 2. He loses 10 exp while Member 2 earns 20 exp.

To reach S-class, you need not only to reach the absurd experience point requirement, but also be helpful to the clan itself and recommended by their peers.

Now. All battles aren't for ranking. You can choose what type of battle you want, either ranked or friendly. If the members don't decide before the match, its automatically a ranked match. Keep your experience point count in your signature and report all ranked battles.

Members:

Clan Leaders:
FireTrainer92/1677-7294-1164/Clan Leader
Dilorex/0517-3519-7361/ Class/Co-Leader

S-class (1840 exp):

A-class (560 exp):

B-class (170 exp):

C-class (50 exp):
Blade Knight/1548-1088-3291/
iColorfulEevee/1248~0973~4842/
Mastadi/3996 5949 1124/
PokeN3rd/4512 3383 3859/
TehBurakki/0345-2286-6958

D-class:

Needs to be tested:

Inactive:

Clan Wars:

Banners, userbars, etc:
sleepingforestsclass-3.gif

sleepingforestaclass.gif

sleepingforestbclass-1.gif

sleepingforestcclass.gif

sleepingforestdclass.gif

Made by our own Skwog
Clan News:
July 26, 2010 4:03 PM EST: Clan is now open and accepting members :)
July 28, 2010: WOAH we are getting members out of nowhere good. Remember to put your EXP points in your sig.

Last edited:

xLilith

Genesis
Events

SleepingForest.png

monotype tournament​

Round Two Matchups:

Lily vs Mastadi
Netosenpai vs Skwog

DEADLINE:

september 5, thursday
11:59 P.M.

predictions are welcome.
^^

Experience Points

Goketsu | 560 EXP
SkyNet | 560 EXP
xLilith | 230 EXP
L.A.W | 180exp
Twin Spire | 170 EXP
Big Beluga | 160 EXP
Asphyxiation | 150 EXP
Yoshifan22 | 95 EXP
Blade Knight | 65 EXP
iColorfulEevee | 50 EXP
Eronia | 50 EXP
Mastadi | 50 EXP
Skwog | 50 EXP
TehBurakki | 60 EXP
Da_impos | 40 EXP
PokeN3rd | 115 EXP
Jazz | 50 EXP

Last edited:

PokeN3rd

Not Gem King Kilik
Username: PokeN3rd
FC: 4512 3383 3859
Are you familiar with competitive play?(Ev’s/Ivs’/movesets and can you utilize them?): You know it.
Activity: As Zach put it: 'When are you ever not on?'

FireTrainer92

The Point of Origin
Lol At the worst time for my router not to work, its approved lol Irony. Putting your info in now. Test you guys later

Mewkachu

Sexuality is a cult.
Do you have to have Wifi to join? Or shoddy? I have neither.

I would like to join, though...

Mewkachu

Sexuality is a cult.
Well you can at least get shoddy can't you?
What is that?

If not, can I be like a representer for the group? I'd love to do that. And I can get wifi rarely, if I go to a hotspot.

FireTrainer92

The Point of Origin
What is that?

If not, can I be like a representer for the group? I'd love to do that. And I can get wifi rarely, if I go to a hotspot.

That's too infrequent because battling is a major way we test activity so I suggest you try to see if you can get shoddy.

Its a battle simulator that people use.

Username: SkyNet
FC: in siggy
Are you familiar with competitive play?(Ev’s/Ivs’/movesets and can you utilize them?): Yup
Activity: high

Yoshifan22

not a fan?
Username: Yoshifan22
FC: 5027-7042-1772
Are you familiar with competitive play: yeah
Activity: enough

FireTrainer92

The Point of Origin
As soon as I'm able I'll test both of you guys as soon as I can lol. Great to have you guys back in arms. ;)

Mewkachu

Sexuality is a cult.
Username: Mewkachu
Are you familiar with competitive play?: Yes
Activity: Very high

FireTrainer92

The Point of Origin
Username: Mewkachu
Are you familiar with competitive play?: Yes
Activity: Very high

OK dude since you don't know what competitive play is and don't have wifi I'm gonna have to place you in D_class so you can learn. Shoddy is nice but I suggest you try and get Wifi soon.

Also I realized your in another clan so you're either going to have to quit the other one or decide not to join this one. Sorry forum rules

Mewkachu

Sexuality is a cult.
OK dude since you don't know what competitive play is and don't have wifi I'm gonna have to place you in D_class so you can learn. Shoddy is nice but I suggest you try and get Wifi soon.

Also I realized your in another clan so you're either going to have to quit the other one or decide not to join this one. Sorry forum rules
I don't know what to do... :( such a hard situation... How about this... I'll stay in that other one for a little while, about a few weeks, then quit it for a few weeks, and rejoin.

FireTrainer92

The Point of Origin
I don't know what to do... :( such a hard situation... How about this... I'll stay in that other one for a little while, about a few weeks, then quit it for a few weeks, and rejoin.

Well that wouldn't be to fair either clan so you're going to have to choose now...

Mewkachu

Sexuality is a cult.
Well that wouldn't be to fair either clan so you're going to have to choose now...

This one. I have decided.

I'm staying here.

EDIT: Get on Shoddy because I want my first lesson :)

xLilith

Genesis
TEST MATCH
Lily vs Yoshifan22 = Lily 4-1 [DC]​

Strategy 2/5 - Made some weird switches. Some didn't make sense at all. Our battle was quick, and I didn't see much of it.
Movesets 4/5 - Once again, quick match, so I didn't see much. Most were pretty standard though.
Team 4/10 - Definitely could use improvement. He has so many weaknesses, and my team exploited quite a lot of them. Not much to say. Pretty standard team.

2 + 4 + 4 = 10. Puts you in C-Class.
Good game, and welcome to Sleeping Forest.

Last edited:

Netosenpai

Ahí madre!
Username: NetoSenpai
FC: 4297 2276 1059
Are you familiar with competitive play?(Ev’s/Ivs’/movesets and can you utilize them?): Pretty much
Activity: Good on forums, bad on xats DX

xLilith

Genesis
TEST BATTLE
Lily vs. Goketsu = Lily 1-0​

Strategy 4/5 - He made a clumsy overpredict early game, but other than that prediction was awesome.
Movesets 5/5 - Nice and original. Seen a move I haven't seen in a long time on a Pokemon of his. I liked it.
Team 5/5 - Synergy was nice, weak to Suicune a bit but that couldn't be helped.

I haxed him a bit, but I did try to make up for it. <_<;
4 + 5 + 5 = 14. A-Class.

Good game Goke and welcome to Sleeping Forest <3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.