• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sleeping Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noheart

The Abysswalker
Lost against Mast for the tourney.

Forget the score, I think it was 0-2 or something.

Anyway, gg blah blah blah. I flipped out when I lost for reasons I can not say. Bad day summarizes it. :p

Lost against Mast for the tourney.

Forget the score, I think it was 0-2 or something.

Anyway, gg blah blah blah. I flipped out when I lost for reasons I can not say. Bad day summarizes it. :p

Confirming, I was a bit worried there what was wrong chillazard B( But I hope it's all fine now that you had time to chill and perhaps today will be a better, chiller day ;165; B)

xLilith

Genesis
gj gj
updating
semi-finals matchups should be up very soon

EDIT:

Semi-Finals Matchups

Lily vs Mastadi
Netosenpai vs Skwog

have fun and good luck

Last edited:
DIE WIZ!

:D

Good to have you back on board bro (hopefully??)

Last edited:

iColorfulEevee

Lalalala~✰
Test Battle for Dilorex

~Strategy : 2.5/5~ It all seemed a bit scrambled. You had a lead that supported your sweeper, but the rest of your team seemed as if they were part of some other recipe. Also for some reason you allowed me to get greedy with my stats instead of phazing me immediately.
~Moves : 3/5~ All pretty much standard with a variation for support, but that one variation did not hold much as the pokemon that was being supported could be easily shut down or forced out. Other than that, everything had a purpose, but were fairly predictable, allowing me to easily grab the upper hand given the chance.
~Team : 2/5~ As I said, it seemed a bit like two different recipes. Also, I noticed how your "main dish" would be easily shut down by substituters or restalkers who aren't scared of status, and also Toxic Spikes if not ridden of immediately. The other part of your team would be demolished if facing fairly bulky Pokemon who can throw statuses, dish hits back, or can outspeed it. The team as a whole would also fold when presented with multiple ( particularily on the special side ) threats at one time. Instead of mixing opposites, it would be much better to find a balance that will be able to make your team "one".

So this gives you a total of... 7.5! So you'll be in the C class. Congratulations Dilo, I'll see you around~! ;3

P.S. If any of you guys are wondering why I tested Dilo is because nobody ever did it, so I asked Lily if that's fine with her, which she said was fine of course~

Last edited:

Dilorex

I would just like to say that this battle was done over Pokemon Online, which is something I never did before.

While battling, I had a rough time trying to figure out what was going on and how the menu was working.

If this had been done on Wi-Fi, I feel like I would have done better.
Just saying.
I honestly would have rather done the test on Wi-Fi.

EDIT:
Beat Giggity 3-0.
Some hax, a crit or two for each side.
Still a good game.

Last edited:

xLilith

Genesis
Oh, for the new members, please post your exp at the end of each battle so it'll be easier for me to update.

Thanks

EDIT:

mast vs lily = lily 4-0
mast vs lily = lily 1-0
mast vs lily = mast 2-0

redid three times cos hax, though first one didn't matter too much imo, and I really don't wanna battle again for the fourth time, cos idgaf. he won last due to hax as well. and please don't go on about the team building ****, you burned me so you won.
updating

Last edited:
Oh, for the new members, please post your exp at the end of each battle so it'll be easier for me to update.

Thanks

EDIT:

mast vs lily = lily 4-0
mast vs lily = lily 1-0
mast vs lily = mast 2-0

redid three times cos hax, though first one didn't matter too much imo, and I really don't wanna battle again for the fourth time, cos idgaf. he won last due to hax as well. and please don't go on about the team building ****, you burned me so you won.
updating

I've burned you because I've chose to do so. Had I've used Flamethrower instead, it most likely wouldn't have happened. Now, critting with a normal crit rate move and freezing aren't really things you have in mind when you pick their respective moves, do you?

Dilorex; said:
I would just like to say that this battle was done over Pokemon Online, which is something I never did before.

While battling, I had a rough time trying to figure out what was going on and how the menu was working.

If this had been done on Wi-Fi, I feel like I would have done better.
Just saying.
I honestly would have rather done the test on Wi-Fi.

EDIT:
Beat Giggity 3-0.
Some hax, a crit or two for each side.
Still a good game.

confirming gg.

Dilo got a crit on my rapid spinner as I switched in and then toxic spikes rapes my team so meh. Wouldve been a better game if not for that. Well played dilo, I'll get you next time ;)

ffff guys I'm tired of this overall laziness and inactivity and ****

we need to do something, otherwise, we'll end up like SKs - strong clan with what would be a good community if people were active

now, as self proclaimed most active member of the clan B) I can clearly see the activity, as well as the interactions between the members of the clan.

this has led me to some conclusions...

Many of our members are very inactive. Action should be taken, preferably a warning and if their activity doesn't improve, removal from the clan. The list of all the members who are IMHO not quite active is as follows:

SkyNet
L.A.W
Twin Spire
Big Beluga
Sorin
Asphyxiation
Yoshifan22
Blade Knight
Eronia
TehBurakki
Jazz
Da_impos
Marcus
Snorlaxed

Those are all the members I haven't seen in a very long time, or even not at all. Now, I understand some of them have viable excuses and that their lives don't revolve around pokemon, but we still should encourage higher activity, I mean, except for extreme cases or special occasions, all members should be able to come to the C.H.A.T. at least once a day, even if it's only for a few minutes.

Now, another issue is the lack of our involvement in the clan scene. As a rather strong, competitive clan we should wage wars against other clans regularly... which we quite obviously have failed to do. Now, arranging the a can be quite time consuming... which leads me on to the next point

Pro active Co-leaders.

Now, FT's quite busy with real life stuff which is rather understandable. To resolve that, we require competent co-leaders willing to arrange wars, as well as run certain in-clan events such as tourneys or tutoring for our less experienced members.

A) Add more competent, responsible and pro-active co-leaders who, aside from their basic functions, will arrange wars, run additional activities such as tutoring for our less experienced members, etc

I'd actually like to apply to the position of a co-leader. I know that I have the backing of some fellow clan members B)

B) Add admin/mod/whatever role, which would be given to several selected members, with less responsibility than a co-leader, but would still allow them to initiate such happenings and help run them through

Now, this is my just 2 cents. Take those suggestions on board or ignore them completely. In my opinion, they'd positively affect the clan and the clan community B)

Just saying I'm alive. I'm just kinda busy and I'm playing Nuzlocke on Yellow, Crystal and Platinum at the same time. =x If you don't know what Nuzlocke means... I dunno, PM me?

Also, I may have to make most of my battles Shoddy if they happen because I'm tired of raising and breeding Pokemon in game when I'm not playing the main game stuff (Battle Frontier is a partial exception).

Pathfinder

No Angel
Many of our members are very inactive. Action should be taken, preferably a warning and if their activity doesn't improve, removal from the clan. The list of all the members who are IMHO not quite active is as follows:

SkyNet

SkyNet joined Dracaena a few days . He forgot about 1 clan only rule when he did it , but ya he chose to stay with them and leave SF.

L.A.W

Bulky Offence
i'm actually around a fair bit. you are all just asleep when im here.
i only see people if i wake up early (not gonna happen) or if i'm on past 1am (which will happen soon since i have 3 days of school left until a 2 week break)

iColorfulEevee

Lalalala~✰
ffff guys I'm tired of this overall laziness and inactivity and **** IKR~

we need to do something, otherwise, we'll end up like SKs - strong clan with what would be a good community if people were active

now, as self proclaimed most active member of the clan B) I can clearly see the activity, as well as the interactions between the members of the clan.

this has led me to some conclusions...

SkyNet
L.A.W He lives in Australia so his timezone is much more off to the majority.
Twin Spire
Big Beluga
Sorin
Asphyxiation School, he mentioned it in another post.
Yoshifan22
Blade Knight Explained himself sort of~
Eronia
TehBurakki I probably scared him off... ;___;
Jazz
Da_impos
Marcus
Snorlaxed

Those are all the members I haven't seen in a very long time, or even not at all. Now, I understand some of them have viable excuses and that their lives don't revolve around pokemon, but we still should encourage higher activity, I mean, except for extreme cases or special occasions, all members should be able to come to the C.H.A.T. at least once a day, even if it's only for a few minutes.

Now, another issue is the lack of our involvement in the clan scene. As a rather strong, competitive clan we should wage wars against other clans regularly... which we quite obviously have failed to do. Now, arranging the a can be quite time consuming... which leads me on to the next point

Pro active Co-leaders. FO' SHO!!

Now, FT's quite busy with real life stuff which is rather understandable. To resolve that, we require competent co-leaders willing to arrange wars, as well as run certain in-clan events such as tourneys or tutoring for our less experienced members. Lily... xD

A) Add more competent, responsible and pro-active co-leaders who, aside from their basic functions, will arrange wars, run additional activities such as tutoring for our less experienced members, etc You got that right!

I'd actually like to apply to the position of a co-leader. I know that I have the backing of some fellow clan members B) I would too for my CREATIVITY!! >w< Otherwise, I would sooo vote for you~

B) Add admin/mod/whatever role, which would be given to several selected members, with less responsibility than a co-leader, but would still allow them to initiate such happenings and help run them through Color the forest with iColorfulEevee! I already got my motto made up~ xD

Now, this is my just 2 cents. Take those suggestions on board or ignore them completely. In my opinion, they'd positively affect the clan and the clan community B) *chantingness*MAST MAST MAST MAST MAST!!

~ Comments in BOLDED COLOR ~

Yoshifan22

not a fan?
school is such a pain. and again i wont be able to be active until I get a new laptop. So expect me to be active in the near future ;)

RoseSymphony

Cloud Princess
I must say, I always thought that I would have to create my own clan in order to find one that matches my personality. Guess that's not true. :> I'd like to join please. (And I'm pretty sure I'm allowed to post this? I believe the last time I was on these forums non-members couldn't post, but the people on the first and second pages did it so I'll assume I have this right)

Username: RoseSymphony
FC: 1892 6549 7705
Are you familiar with competitive play?(Ev’s/Ivs’/movesets and can you utilize them?): Ew to IVs. It takes too long to IV breed. But a big ol' yep to everything else. (I don't lose points for that, do I? :C )
Activity: Well, I have school and whatnot, but I do try to make a habit of coming on as much as I can. :>

Oh yes, and I think it would be important to point out that I've been on these forums before. I know how things work. Don't let my pathetic post count fool you. ;P

I'm looking forward to joining this clan!!

Status
Not open for further replies.