• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sleeping Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.

iColorfulEevee

Lalalala~✰
Welcome welcome RoseSymphony! I'm sure you'll fit right in~ ;3

RoseSymphony

Cloud Princess
OK, I guess it's time for random introductions. I'm RoseSymphony; feel free to call me Symph. Or Rose. Doesn't really matter. Just keep in mind I'm a guy though. ;D

Anywho, I'm very happy to be a part of this clan. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you! :)

EDIT: Would someone please be kind enough to add "Symph" as a member on the chat? I have tried multiple times, but either my private chats requesting to be a member are not going through or are being ignored altogether. :<

Last edited:

iColorfulEevee

Lalalala~✰
Test battle for RoseSymphony

~ Strategy 3.5/5 ~ A lead that I have little to no experience with quickly put me in a disadvantage. Also, Pokemon that are seldom, if ever seen in OU, you made effective.
~ Moves 3/5 ~ Most sets are standard or not used as common as others.
~ Team 3.5/5 ~ As I said before it is fairly good, with a strong element of surprise that can and more than likely will be able to render anything that even attempts to sweep useless. However, it does seem that most Semi-Bulky Fast Mixed Sweepers could break through a chunk if they can avoid paralysis, specifically a MixedRainDance Kingdra, even more so if it is combined with an Infernape. But overall, it is nice, and with a nice synergy.

Well well well, this would bring you to a total of... *DRUMROLL!!* 10!! Just a point shy of B-Class, but I'm sure you'll be able to get there and beyond if you keep it up~! ;3

AB2

cake cake cake cake
Hi everyone, I would like to be a new member of this clan if you wouldn't mind. haha .-.

Username: AB2
FC: 3653-3584-1798
Are you familiar with competitive play?(Ev’s/Ivs’/movesets and can you utilize them?): totes.
Activity: Daily tbh.

Last edited:

FireTrainer92

The Point of Origin
OK. So I know I have not been as active as I should've been. Not gonna use school as an excuse because School isn't as draining as I thought it was gonna be. I'm just doing other stuff with my free time (mainly playing Tekken :D). After a bit of a forum recession and taking my monthly break from Tekken training. I'm back in full force and somethings are gonna change around here.

1. I'm going to become an active battler. I'm still training my team but I'm not gonna be using that place holder on Shoddy and PO anymore. It make take some time but I will be back in tip top mental shape

2. I'm going to be RE-selecting the Mods for the clan.

3. I'm purging all in-active members from the list and placing them in the in-active portion of the members list. These members will need to re-post and keep up with the thread/Communications Humorous and Tactical Device for a week. After that they are granted full membership.

That's about it :D

~FT92;157;

PS. Sorry Symph i was napping when you requested the membership, I gotcha next time you log on to the chat...

RoseSymphony

Cloud Princess
OK. So I know I have not been as active as I should've been. Not gonna use school as an excuse because School isn't as draining as I thought it was gonna be. I'm just doing other stuff with my free time (mainly playing Tekken :D). After a bit of a forum recession and taking my monthly break from Tekken training. I'm back in full force and somethings are gonna change around here.

1. I'm going to become an active battler. I'm still training my team but I'm not gonna be using that place holder on Shoddy and PO anymore. It make take some time but I will be back in tip top mental shape

3. I'm purging all in-active members from the list and placing them in the in-active portion of the members list. These members will need to re-post and keep up with the thread/Communications Humorous and Tactical Device for a week. After that they are granted full membership.

~FT92;157;

PS. Sorry Symph i was napping when you requested the membership, I gotcha next time you log on to the chat...

No problem, FT. And Eevee already membered me. :3

xLilith

Genesis
ok d00d listen gud

u could have just ****ing told me and not wasted time. if i recall i'm one of the few that does it and i need help once.

get off your high horse, maggot

d00d listen gud
i did just tell you, stfu
also i dont have a pony lol x3 .-.

Noheart

The Abysswalker

~FT92;157;

Aiiight look at FT. youdaman.

I'm basically going to be getting into battling shape as well. Homeschool is draining, but I'll get used to it. Also I'll be spending more time in the chat, probably not on Fridays or Saturdays though.

xLilith

Genesis
ok n3rd since u wer gona taek away my ponyz, i counted ur exp 4 u

last teim u posted was agenst zach and that got u 75 exp.

u beat blade den dilo who r both in c so +10 points i cent du math sry XD

i tink its leik 85 exp rite?? ok now

Record that **** and don't go all 'raegwatmyexpuhoe' again

RoseSymphony

Cloud Princess
Oh ok lol. You may wanna crop that sig before you get banned.

oh yeah, I fianlly added you Giggity.....

I'm fairly sure it meets the size requirement. I've read the sig rules very carefully. And plus, it was made by a fellow SerebiiForums member so I will be quite angry if that happens. D:<

PokeN3rd

Not Gem King Kilik
Glad you came to an understanding, Lilith.

Mast4Owner
Zach4Owner
PK4Mod
Dilo4Mod
Goke4WarCaptain

Kdone. Also let's get a war soon.

Happy Birthday to LAW
Happy Birthday to LAW
Happy Birthday dear LAW
Happy Birthday to LAW

Law today is a very special day
You turned 17 and you're on your way
You're gonna be in uni soon you must be surprised
You'll be attracting all the eevees (gay guys)

Cos you got muscles son
and you ain't afraid to show em
You be flexin on your run
make them ladies faint (faint)!

I tell you you got skills man
But you don't wanna use em
You control a sandstorm team
like no other australian i know mmmmmmmmmm

So happy birthday LAW
I wrote this just for you
I can't rhyme worth ****
But I wrote this anyway

Happy Birthday Bro

Last edited:

L.A.W

Bulky Offence
hahaha N3rd your awersome!

but to make this post pokemon related i need a battle its been weeks since my last one.

Status
Not open for further replies.