• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sleeping Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.

iColorfulEevee

Lalalala~✰
Test Battle for AppleButter2

~ Strategy 5/5 ~ Great strategy, able to counter many of the biggest threats in OU, and rather flexible to many situations.
~ Team 5/5 ~ It all had great synergy and everything of course, it all seemed so perfect together...
~ Moves 4/5 ~ Everything I saw was pretty standard, nothing too out of the ordinary, but of course it all worked together PERFECTLY.​

Edited : Sorry for putting you in C before, I forgot about your Suicune ( Thanks to Lily and everyone else for reminding me ) SO, you have a total of 14!! Which lands you in the fantastical A-Class~! Congratulations and sorry again! I hope you forgive me... ^^; *feels guilty xD*

HAPPEH B-DAY LAW! >w< ( Wiz says happy b-day too ;D )

Oh and also, MAST4OWNER
N3RD4OWNER
ME4MOD
PK4MOD
DILO4WARLEADER
SHADOW4MOD

Hmm... That's just off the top of my head for now... Sowwy Lily! xD

Last edited:

AB2

cake cake cake cake
Test Battle for AppleButter2

~ Strategy 5/5 ~ Great strategy, able to counter many of the biggest threats in OU, and rather flexible to many situations.
~ Team 5/5 ~ It all had great synergy and everything of course, it all seemed so perfect together...
~ Moves 4/5 ~ Everything I saw was pretty standard, nothing too out of the ordinary, but of course it all worked together PERFECTLY.​

Edited : Sorry for putting you in C before, I forgot about your Suicune ( Thanks to Lily and everyone else for reminding me ) SO, you have a total of 14!! Which lands you in the fantastical A-Class~! Congratulations and sorry again! I hope you forgive me... ^^; *feels guilty xD*

HAPPEH B-DAY LAW! >w< ( Wiz says happy b-day too ;D )

Oh and also, MAST4OWNER
N3RD4OWNER
ME4MOD
PK4MOD
DILO4WARLEADER
SHADOW4MOD

Hmm... That's just off the top of my head for now... Sowwy Lily! xD

Lol thank you. I am glad we could get that test battle done right away. Happy belated birthday to you L.A.W.

Dilorex

Just to make you aware, FT, I have yet to be added to the front list as well.

Also, N3rd, remember I beat you in our battle.
So far, I am 2-0 in regards to clan battles, beating N3rd and Giggity.

I've had a rough couple of days due to starting a new job, but I will be around at nightime starting tomorrow night.

RoseSymphony

Cloud Princess
I am also in need of being added to the front page as well. :3

PokeN3rd

Not Gem King Kilik
PokeN3rd vs Mark 2-1[R]

He had me beat almost but I fixed it and took him away. Thought I was going to lose again but got back out of that too, lol. Good game, Mark.

PokeN3rd vs Dilo 2-0

Another good game. Dilo is a monster T_T I was pretty scared and I'm glad I pulled out of there. Good game, Dilo.

PokeN3rd vs Mastadi 6-0

Good game Mast. Lol.

Current Experience: 85 + 30 = 115 exp

---

Quick Clan Proposition along the same note of Mast's that FT never took care of:

We eliminate the following people:

Skwog/1419 9674 3806
Sandshrew28/0818 6012 5705/
Jazz/2450 4493 1704
Da_impos/4812 9395 0212/
Marcus/1033 2905 6112.
Snorlaxed/2665 6730 3065
Eronia/0217 3023 7874/
Asphyxiation/3094 9770 7845/Tester/
Yoshifan22/5027-7042-1772/Tester/
Twin Spire/2622 3667 3013 or 3095 0673 5652/
Big Beluga/4469-3815-8577/
Sorin/4383 5132 1031

Maybe a few others. Really, I haven't seen them post here in at least two weeks, nor have I seen them in the chat. Yoshi and Impos are the only exceptions but I've only seen them once. Ugh this clan really is sucking atm. So worrisome. How can I rank up if I rarely see people? >_>

;351-i; PokeN3rd

Last edited:

blobman94

Feelin' The Flow
Username: Blobman94
FC: in mah sig but ds is lost but i am using PO atm
Are you familiar with competitive play?: yes i am familiar with them but i am not very good at ev'ing and iv's confuse me sometimes
Activity: pretty active mostly in the osl chatbox

Last edited:

MoonOwl

Username: MoonOwl
FC: 1462-9779-0567
Are you familiar with competitive play?(Ev’s/Ivs’/movesets and can you utilize them?): Not really.
Activity: Very frequently after school (after homework), and Saturday.

FireTrainer92

The Point of Origin
OK FIRST POSITION IS GIVEN TO

:drumroll:

DILOREX,

He is our new co-leader. Bow to him......NOW

lol jk but in all seriousness congrats dude. From What I can see you have that maturity level and the smarts to pull this things off. Hats off to you.

~FT92;157;

Well done dilo on your co-leadership ;munchlax;

With that outta the way...

MAST'S MAKING A TOURNEY B)

It's going to be an in-clan tourney, probably only with 8 people, perhaps a bit more, perhaps a bit less with byes and whatnot. The theme for it is going to be... quite unconventional :D I'll only reveal it after the registration period is over, which is going to be 1st of October 12:00 PM GMT :D

This is not approved by FT, but whatevers ;165;

FireTrainer92

The Point of Origin
Well done dilo on your co-leadership ;munchlax;

With that outta the way...

MAST'S MAKING A TOURNEY B)

It's going to be an in-clan tourney, probably only with 8 people, perhaps a bit more, perhaps a bit less with byes and whatnot. The theme for it is going to be... quite unconventional :D I'll only reveal it after the registration period is over, which is going to be 1st of October 12:00 PM GMT :D

This is not approved by FT, but whatevers ;165;

lol.........No

Dilorex

OK FIRST POSITION IS GIVEN TO

:drumroll:

DILOREX,

He is our new co-leader. Bow to him......NOW

lol jk but in all seriousness congrats dude. From What I can see you have that maturity level and the smarts to pull this things off. Hats off to you.

~FT92;157;
Confirming.
Also, thank you for the honor and the opportunity.
I hope and plan to do this clan proud.

Noheart

The Abysswalker
Congratulations, Dilo. Fosrs. I thought Mast would've taken the position but you're just as qualified for the role. I now deem you the title of Chill, so congratulations again.

I support Mast's tournament of chill, chillfully. This chill event of chilly proportions would certainly chillify the chills chillingly chilling in the halls of chill this clan has, thanks to his chillency Mast and myself. And somewhat n3rd.

Yours chillfully,
-PK

Last edited:

iColorfulEevee

Lalalala~✰
Congrats Dilo! ;D Also confirming n3rd and my battle.

I support Mysterious Mast's Mysterious Tourney Filled of Mystery!! >w<

Welcome welcome new members~!

Oki doki then soooo! Yours Truly VS. Dilo 1-0 ( Right? -.- )

Good game~ ^^;

65 EXP

Congrats Dilo! ;D Also confirming n3rd and my battle.

I support Mysterious Mast's Mysterious Tourney Filled of Mystery!! >w<

Welcome welcome new members~!

Oki doki then soooo! Yours Truly VS. Dilo 1-0 ( Right? -.- )​

Good game~ ^^;

65 EXP

Om my god stop it wil the crazed colourful posts :mad: So annoying to read!

Confirming.
Also, thank you for the honor and the opportunity.
I hope and plan to do this clan proud.

Congrats dude B)

Tourney plz.

RoseSymphony

Cloud Princess
Congrats Dilo. Apparently I missed all of the celebrations. :D

blobman94

Feelin' The Flow
hello everyone i am blobman, you can call me blob some of u already know me i just joined after a long period of being clanless due to some jerks in my old clan hope i enjoy it here

xLilith

Genesis
grats on coleader spot dilo
also leaving since i only joined to help clan start
(also yes i know this is such a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig loss)

Status
Not open for further replies.