• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sleeping Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoseSymphony

Cloud Princess
grats on coleader spot dilo
also leaving since i only joined to help clan start
(also yes i know this is such a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig loss)

:C Awww, why do you have to leave Lily? That's no fun.

Take care, I guess.

iColorfulEevee

Lalalala~✰
Om my god stop it wil the crazed colourful posts :mad: So annoying to read!

NEVAR!

grats on coleader spot dilo
also leaving since i only joined to help clan start
(also yes i know this is such a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig loss)

Awww... I'll miss you Lily! ;w;

Noheart

The Abysswalker
So long, farewell
I hate to say goodbye
adieu, adieu, to you and you and you
goodbyyyyeeeeeeee
goooooooooodbyyyyeeeeeeee

bye bye lil
she was oh so chill
to have her in the clan was a chillingly chillifying thrill
but I guess she wants to go
so I'm writing this poem to tell her how i'll miss her sooooooooooooooo

so now I guess this clan is a sausage fest
I dunno, I guess for eevee that means this clan's the best
Well I have to get back to school
so visit sometimes Lil, or that'd be uncool B[

As FT said, don't be a stranger B]

-PK

AB2

cake cake cake cake
Bye Lily, sad to see you go so soon :(

EDIT: Beat N3rd for a clan battle 4-0, gg.

Last edited:

jbc123

Marionette
soo yeah i suppose i need to log on once a month tbh anyone want to battle?

milo05

has no status =3
I'm leaving.

I haven't been that active on the chat and cbf to do battles.

iColorfulEevee

Lalalala~✰

Big Beluga

u r a fatty
I'm sorry to say but imma have to leave too. I wasnt very active anyway, and im sorry for this, but tbh I won't be that big of a loss.

RoseSymphony

Cloud Princess
Many people leaving... complete inactivity... I'm sorry to say this guys, but this clan is dying. I've been in two other clans before, and they've all closed, and this is exactly what happens in the beginning...

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but... I just can't help but notice.

iColorfulEevee

Lalalala~✰
Many people leaving... complete inactivity... I'm sorry to say this guys, but this clan is dying. I've been in two other clans before, and they've all closed, and this is exactly what happens in the beginning...

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but... I just can't help but notice.

EDIT: Oki doki now that n3rd explained verything this clan is NOT dieing~! Lalalalalala~ =w= Oh yeah bai Rosie if you want it I guess~

Last edited:

PokeN3rd

Not Gem King Kilik
I like how you guys act like the other clans do things that we don't do lol

All our activity is in the chat and I never see anyone but the core 7ish people. If you don't like it get the **** out but don't complain about no activity if you aren't in the chat asking for a battle or something.

mostly aimed at symphony cos **** i never see you in the chat or asking for a battle. oh and giggity too. i saw him like once and he asked me for a battle and then i had to help my dad and i came back and he was gone (this was like a span of 10 minutes? jesus christ) oh yeah on that note, jesus we've all been in multiple clans and this is just a bunch of OSL people who saw this clan that was just like their old clan and **** so they joined only to go 'oh wait a second i don't even play pokemon lol i hang out at regileage' and so they left. >_> if you dunno whats goin on i suggest going to regileague and asking around for the same members who left and you'll be like 'olol n3rd was right these people are just chill people who don't play pokemon but talk to each other and they didn't want to waste their time with people they didn't know like mark and matt'

this isn't even a battling clan really (lol what clan actually is these days, battling is too old for 4th gen, we're all waiting on 5th). srsly.

srsly. but in other news, us core 7 are having a blast on the chat without you. no onfence.

god damn can't we all just have some ****ing fun and stop pretending like anyone even plays Pokemon anymore >_< just wait for like, two months, and suddenly serebii will have 1029380128320198 people looking for battles and clans, just like in 2008 and early-mid 2009.

you guys make chris seem like the most fun person in the world jesus also i was tempted to make this a wall of text but i spaced it out for cj, he has trouble reading things longer than 10 consecutive lines. you should see him with a book olololol

Last edited:

Noheart

The Abysswalker
Amen to dat n3rd.

Also, bye Giggs. You mistook me for n3rd, so I won't miss you.

Also, I agree. I've found it hard to get into battling again so late into the 4th gen, 5th gen will most certainly revive this clan. For now though, we wait... and have some fun.

grass in the left hand vodka in the other
put it all together and you'll be a badass mother f***er.

RoseSymphony

Cloud Princess
I like how you guys act like the other clans do things that we don't do lol

All our activity is in the chat and I never see anyone but the core 7ish people. If you don't like it get the **** out but don't complain about no activity if you aren't in the chat asking for a battle or something.

mostly aimed at symphony cos **** i never see you in the chat or asking for a battle. oh and giggity too. i saw him like once and he asked me for a battle and then i had to help my dad and i came back and he was gone (this was like a span of 10 minutes? jesus christ) oh yeah on that note, jesus we've all been in multiple clans and this is just a bunch of OSL people who saw this clan that was just like their old clan and **** so they joined only to go 'oh wait a second i don't even play pokemon lol i hang out at regileage' and so they left. >_> if you dunno whats goin on i suggest going to regileague and asking around for the same members who left and you'll be like 'olol n3rd was right these people are just chill people who don't play pokemon but talk to each other and they didn't want to waste their time with people they didn't know like mark and matt'

this isn't even a battling clan really (lol what clan actually is these days, battling is too old for 4th gen, we're all waiting on 5th). srsly.

srsly. but in other news, us core 7 are having a blast on the chat without you. no onfence.

god damn can't we all just have some ****ing fun and stop pretending like anyone even plays Pokemon anymore >_< just wait for like, two months, and suddenly serebii will have 1029380128320198 people looking for battles and clans, just like in 2008 and early-mid 2009.

you guys make chris seem like the most fun person in the world jesus also i was tempted to make this a wall of text but i spaced it out for cj, he has trouble reading things longer than 10 consecutive lines. you should see him with a book olololol

I'm in the chat... occasionally... Look, I've already explained this to a few people. I have a ****load of homework because I'm in 5 AP courses as well as Student Council and National Honors Society and everything else in between. I'm busy. The only thing I really do on SPPF is refresh the page. I don't have time to go on the chat because it gets me distracted. Heck, it's 11:00pm right now, I should have had my homework done hours ago, and I'm still working on it because I've been lurking all day...

And I would battle you guys if I had the skills to at the moment. I have a terrible team that desperately needs remodeling and again, I can't do any of that because of reasons explained above. It's a horrible cycle of hard work and having no time to do anything.

So, if you could, don't hate when you know nothing about what I'm doing. Kthnx.

EDIT: Leaving cuz N3rd made it quite clear that I am not needed nor necessarily wanted here. I'd much more prefer a clan that actually does stuff besides sitting around a chat room wasting precious minutes of life while the clan itself slowly dies and becomes lifeless like a rotting corpse before their eyes. I wasn't even here long enough to cause any real emotional upheaval. kthnxbai

Last edited:

PokeN3rd

Not Gem King Kilik
sounds like you have a discipline problem more than a workload problem lololol also <3'd your post cos u act like the rest of us don't have work or something xD!!!!!!!!! good riddance, you did nothing anyway (ps clan won't die cos if people like you leave we aren't dying, we're making room for people who do things!)

anyway

PokeN3rd vs Mastadi 0-2

Good game. 115 Exp.

Hey guys, best solution to lack of activity

come online more often maybe???

NAH THAT'S STUPID LET'S ALL TAKE A 4 MONTH HOLIDAY

Status
Not open for further replies.