• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sleeping Meowth Poll

Who do you vote for to win the Sleeping Meowth?

• kuriboh361

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Iota

Votes: 27 62.8%
  • Tokyo Oranges

Votes: 8 18.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Plusle+Minun

fanfiction is life
Here we go (after a month):
1. kuriboh361:
3adefa99c2.png

2. Iota:
Meowth.png

3. Tokyo Oranges:
MeowthChaoContestEntry.png

DANdotW

Previously Iota
I voted for Tokyo Oranges, but mainly for the reason that I can't vote for myself.

Iota

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
I voted you Iota as yours did seem great out of the three. Anyways, good luck!

DANdotW

Previously Iota
I'd just like to point out, especially because of the time it took, that the only thing copied and rotated and pasted on mine is the tail. Everything else (apart from the shape, of course) was scratched.

That includes the ears, whiskers, charm, and the small mouth you can see if you look very closely at it.

Iota

Plusle+Minun

fanfiction is life
Oh my...I'm sorry, but I didn't see it there, and I triple-checked, I'm sure...oh well, I'll just give you an "I'm am so sorry please accept my apologies" trophy.