• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Slender's Woods

Who are you most likely to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SlenderMan0

Destroyed&Recreated
FHSTSV5H8AZGQ6H.MEDIUM.jpg

;477; Hello there my contestants! Welcome to Slender's Woods. Where you will stay and try to be the last one surviving.
Now,here live my Slender Minions. *evil smile*
Don't worry,they won't hurt you,unless I give them permission to do so.

This is a castaway survivor camp. You get voted,you get killed...or you do whatever I want you to do.
Rules to voting:
- justification always. It's no fun and not fair if we don't know why you're voting a pokemon off
- no voting off a pokemon in agreement of above posters. I'd prefer if you didn't consider other peoples' votes when deciding yours, but at least give your own justification instead of saying you vote them off "for the above reasons". Also, it is illegal to vote off a pokemon just because it's losing. Votes with the justification of "majority" are unnecessary and shall be ignored. Really, guys, I don't want anyone leaving just because one guy voted for them.
- consider your vote wisely, because once you make it, it can't be changed. I don't want people voting, seeing another vote, realizing that's a beter idea, then changing their vote. A vote is permanent.
- No random posts until after voting. I can handle random posts, but without votes, the game falls flat. Please vote before making your pokemon say some random thing.

Extra info: After voting,you can NOT post,for you will get strikes if you do not listen. But hopefully we can play by the rules. :)
During voting time,you vote in bold letters,like this
Vote:SlenderMan0
And usually before voting time,we are having our challenge,or a break. (Mostly RP'ing.)

Here are the challenges you will all be doing:
Solo challenges: Challenges in which each player will try to complete for immunity.The losers will have a chance to be voted off.

Versus: In this challenge,you and another competitor will try to complete the challenge as flawlessly as POSSIBLE! If you win,you get to tell the Slender Minions who to vote off! The loser is not automatically voted,but just doesn't get the oppertunity to get what the winner gets.

Boss battle: In this challenge,all you guys have to compete against the Slender Minions!You guys lose,you will be forced to vote two people after the boss battle.
-------------------------------------

Sign-ups:
Species:
Pokedex number:
Name:
Personality:
------------

;477; Have fun guys,I hope you and my Slender Minions will get along! >:)
-----------------
Rules:
-Please be as active as possible
-No double-posting
-Any questions,please say it out of character. Like this:
(OOC:Hey Slendy...)

WARNING: If you can not catch up with role playing,don't play. Or just try to handle it.
Challenges will be posted here and the contestants. :)
-------------------------
Challenge:

Players(Name+Species):
1.Species: Venomoth
Pokedex number:049 ;049;
Name: Elu
Personality: Elu Grew up a friendly young lad ,when one day, elu accidentally flew into an inter-dimensional portal in which projected his bodie and mind into an unknown astral plane, upon returning from his voyage and found himself in the middle of some dodgy Forrest stuck up a tree, except now elu could articulate the entire universe. But hes pretty chilled.
2.Species: Mew
Pokedex number: 151 ;151;
Name: Meow
Personality: Meow is the most powerful Pokemon in the world. However, he does not know this, because he never fights. He is very shy and avoids detection unless necessary. He is very helpful and kind, doing his best to help anyone in need.
3.Species: Cubone
Pokedex number:
Name: Minotaur
Personality: He's a man who initially thought he was a slasher villain but gradually he turned from a villain into a good guy. He's young, he can put up a fight after learning MMA from a Tyrogue, he also is trusty with a nailgun.
4.Species: Zoroark

Pokedex number: 571
Name: Loki
Personality: Loki is a serial killer and he earned a reputation, because no one knows what he looks like, because you will never know it is him when he kills you. He will turn into your best friend (after having killed them), then he will attack while you are sleeping, leaving no evidence. The only way to tell if your best friend really is Loki is to look at his eyes in the moon; if they turn red, run."Loki, when not hunting people down, is very withdrawn and only speaks when spoken too. He is very quick to anger though, and if you anger him, it is likely you will not be seen again. Well, you will but it won't really be you

5.Species: Dodrio
Pokedex number: 85
Name:Each head has it's own personality - Milo - Middle head(Leader) Reginald - Right head (Second in command) Leif - Left head (Newest head)
Personality: Milo-Brave and Kind hearted, after the death of their parents, he took control and helped his brothers through the Heartache.
Reginald - Smartest of them all, but had a difficult time after the death of their parents. He can be seen crying in his sleep during the nightmares.
Leif - Formed after the evolution of Doduo, Leif posseses the Smartness of Reginald and the Kind heart of Milo, but lacks the ability to speak.

Species: Roserade
Pokedex number: 407
Name: Tiffany
Personality: Tiffany is your typical airhead. She is probably more obsessed with her hair than survival or whatever. Isn't really that good at anything apart from hair, makeup and random girly sh!t. Based on your typical bimbo, and the oh-so lovely girls in my class. Will squeal at anything cute, and will start screaming 'Ew! Ew! Ew!' At anything disgusting. Disgusting can be anything from mud, to bad hair. Doesn't really do much else.
Species: Drilbur
Pokedex number: 529
Name: Simon
Personality: Simon is a bit of a stubborn stick in the mud when it comes to any kind of situation. He stands by his belief, even if he's wrong, and will dig and argue that point religiously, even to the death of a companion. He always goes with the option that has the least amount of words in the plan, and drill forward with it, though it often blows up in his face. Even despite that, he'll keep going, and succeed in anything just by drilling forward and boiling his hot blood.
8.Species: Torterra
Pokedex number: 389 ;389;
Name: Reginald (You stole my character name Adaptable Porygon-Z. :/ Jk it's cool.)
Personality: Spoiled by the rich life, Reginald would much rather be ordering around his butler than be in a cabin with the "rest of you poor, filthy weasels who call yourselves civilized." He's unaware that the simple life is a thing, and is clueless of it's conventions (As in not being able to command others around). He is very narcissistic and believes himself above all others. He never goes anywhere without his monocle, a family heirloom from countless generations past made of solid gold, in addition to his top hat. Despite his cultural flaws, which he won't admit he has, he is very intelligent, handles stress well, and is an adept leader, other Pokemon saying he just emits a leader charisma.

9.Species: Zorua
Pokedex number: 570
Name: Night
Personality: He's little, but very strong. He's scared easily though, and wants to help many people. He likes to trick people aswell. He also loves battles! He do it everything with his older brother. Night wants to be stronger, that's why he join this survival camp.

10.Species: Gabite
Pokedex number: 444 ;444;
Name: Keiran
Personality: Energetic, easily annoyed, easily angered, fairly smart, big ego

11.Species: Arceus

Pokedex Number: #493 ;493;

Name: Ariel

Personality: Ariel is the creator of the Pokemon world. She(In Actuality, she's an it but she doesn't like being call it so she became a girl) is very powerful and is the longest living Pokemon to have ever existed. She is, not only the creator of the universe, but she is also the creator of Time, Space, Dimensions, Knowledge, Willpower and Emotion(AKA. Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Uxie, Azelf and Mesprit). She doesn't tolerate fools so gladly. She also doesn't like it when people don't know who she is, and being insulted. She has a short temper and has a colorful vocalbulary. She is prone to overreact things, and can be rude at times. She is obsessed with Cupcakes.

Teams:

Team Goblin:
Loki
Meow

Team Ghost:
Reginald
Simon
Minotaur

Team Legend:
Night
Tiffany
Ariel

Team Voodoo:
Elu
M.L.R
Keiran

------------------------
Info: Every time the challenge is over,we going to voting,once voting is over,everybody can not post until Announcement...which is when we all say farewell to the voted player.
Voting is only for the losing team. The other teams can just watch and say farewell.
------------------------
Strike list-
AWildMew
Nobody
Nobody

Last edited:

SlenderMan0

Destroyed&Recreated
;477; Hmmm. Seems like everybody is scared huh? ;)
?- Yes boss,they are afraid of us...
;477; And me,Ghoul...owner of the woods. *laughs evilly*

Celestial Moth

Guardian of the Tree of Time
Species: Venomoth
Personality: Elu Grew up a friendly young lad ,when one day, elu accidentally flew into an inter-dimensional portal in which projected his bodie and mind into an unknown astral plane, upon returning from his voyage and found himself in the middle of some dodgy Forrest stuck up a tree, except now elu could articulate the entire universe. But hes pretty chilled.

SlenderMan0

Destroyed&Recreated
Species: Venomoth

;477; Haha,seems like we got one runner-up. :)
You will be added on the list,thank you sir.

Mew The Gato

Personality: Meow is the most powerful Pokemon in the world. However, he does not know this, because he never fights. He is very shy and avoids detection unless necessary. He is very helpful and kind, doing his best to help anyone in need.

SlenderMan0

Destroyed&Recreated
Species: Mew
Pokedex number: 151 ;151;
Name: Meow
;477; Welcome Meow,you will be on the list now. :)

(OOC: @Celestial Moth,if you are to talking to me,not my character,you must do it like this.)

Mew The Gato

EDIT:

(OOC: SlenderMan0, Also, I had put Pokedex No. 149 by mistake. I corrected it to 151. Please correct it in the Original Post, too.)

Last edited:

SlenderMan0

Destroyed&Recreated
;477; Haha,no need to be afraid. :)
*shows Meow the cabins* Go ahead,rest until the others get here.

(OOC: Ok thanks)

Armando Payne

Species: Cubone
Pokedex number: ;104;
Name: Minotaur
Personality: He's a man who initially thought he was a slasher villain but gradually he turned from a villain into a good guy. He's young, he can put up a fight after learning MMA from a Tyrogue, he also is trusty with a nailgun.

(OOC: This character is a continuation from the one from PBB.)

Yveltal96

A little more human
Species: Zoroark

Pokedex number: 571 :571:
Name: Loki
Personality: Loki is a serial killer and he earned a reputation, because no one knows what he looks like, because you will never know it is him when he kills you. He will turn into your best friend (after having killed them), then he will attack while you are sleeping, leaving no evidence. The only way to tell if your best friend really is Loki is to look at his eyes in the moon; if they turn red, run.

SlenderMan0

Destroyed&Recreated
;477; Hello Minotaur!
Glad you can join! I will put you on my list right away!

(OOC:I have no idea what that is)

;477; And hello there Loki! You will be on my list also! :)

(OOC:Okay you can can talk to each if you want)

Last edited:

Mew The Gato

SlenderMan0

Destroyed&Recreated
(OOC:please don't make up other characters^)

;477; What are you saying silly? That's just some lights. *Pats Meow* You must be hallucinating already.
*points out the room to Meow* And here is your room. You will be sharing this with one other person. And your other teammates get second room upstairs.

Mew The Gato

;151; -- B-but... look behind you! Oh, it was there just now... a Chandelure, then it curled into a ball, became a Zoroark and ran away...! Oh... um... anyway, who is... my roommate?

Adaptable Porygon-Z

Species: Dodrio;085;
Pokedex number: 85
Name:Each head has it's own personality - Milo - Middle head(Leader) Reginald - Right head (Second in command) Leif - Left head (Newest head)
Personality: Milo-Brave and Kind hearted, after the death of their parents, he took control and helped his brothers through the Heartache.
Reginald - Smartest of them all, but had a difficult time after the death of their parents. He can be seen crying in his sleep during the nightmares.
Leif - Formed after the evolution of Doduo, Leif posseses the Smartness of Reginald and the Kind heart of Milo, but lacks the ability to speak.

SlenderMan0

Destroyed&Recreated
;477; Hello M.,R.,and L.! You shall be noted on the list.

And oh yeah,that is Loki...hahaha.
(OOC: Don't USE other peoples characters either)
;477; We do not know who is your roomate yet for we do not have 20 people. *Leaves*

Ok M.,R.,L. come with me. *Leads them to another cabin* Here is yours. Don't worry,nothing will happen...yet.

Armando Payne

(OOC: PBB is Pokemon Big Brother)

Mew The Gato

Adaptable Porygon-Z

Milo - ''We shall follow you, but If anything were to happen to any of us, You will pay!

Reginald - '' Milo, calm down. I highly doubt anything will happen, seeing as we were Invited here...But, Mr Ghoul , In what manner so we obtain sustinance, must we hunt or are we provided with it?''

(Leif - Looks around the camp, noting certain landmarks)

Milo-'' Mr Ghoul, why exactly did you invite us here, and....... Wait a minute, our cabin seems to be the furthest from the middle of camp, Is there a reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.