1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

[slides on in in a beautiful pose] hello

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by BlueFairyKino, Apr 13, 2020.

1. BlueFairyKino

BlueFairyKino New Member

it me

HEY i'm kino! i used to be here when i was like. 10. underneath a different username which i...honestly don't remember anymore, and after years and years of just lurking around on the main site i finally decided to make my return!

i'm a v casual pokemon player. i don't rly do the competitive thing that much, but i def admire people who do!!

beyond pkmn, i also like magical girl shows, dungeon crawlers, and dragons (which makes it very ironic that my fav mon is in fact not a dragon)

Leonhart and TheCharredDragon like this.
  2. Pokegirl Fan~

Pokegirl Fan~ There's no tina

Hello and welcome back to the forums!

3. TheCharredDragon

TheCharredDragon Rated F for flirting, fluff and feels

Hey there! Welcome back to the black hole--I mean, forums!

Love to see another dragon lover (and technically in same boat as you in number one mon since Charizard ain't a Dragon-type).

If you need any help, feel free to ask.

4. WishIhadaManafi5

WishIhadaManafi5 To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before. Staff Member Moderator

Hi and welcome back to the forums! :)

It's like Hotel California, we can never leave.

(I kid, I kid :p)

5. Lady Vulpix

Lady Vulpix Member

More people are returning! Welcome back! I recently came back myself. :)