• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sliding Into Seventh (595)

firelovindocker

i loiked this gym battle a lot
but annoyed with gliscor's performance but what can you expect in an ice gym
staraptor did get a win but it stull han't starred a ym this season along with pikachu
grotle went OK it's battle against sneasel was good
and that leaves chimchar: chimmy looked shaky at first but then with a snowboard and a few flamethrowers and a flame wheel to end it he did well

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Last edited:

cloudk

hates you.
So, where'd you guys watch the episode? Youtube? Or somewhere else? Im having problems looking for it on Youtube

On a side note, Chimchar seems to be getting a lot of spotlight lately, in both the 6th and 7th gym.

BM14murph

Master Collector
imo i thought it was a decent ep i think abomasnow was beaten too easily seeing as it was only one flame wheel which really took him out

Zoey stayed to watch kinda cool
Team rocket went off on der own lil hunt instead of interupting gym
Grotle using rock climb in battle looked good
Staraptor had first gym appearance and won since like maylene i think
Poor gliscor gettin his *** handed to him but a good way to balance his last win on byron
Chimchar did some good battling and by beating abomasnow is tied with buizel(kinda for maylene) for gym victories
And then...............Paul appeared last min to challenge candice.........loved dis bit in my opinion

HoennMaster

As I knew I would be, I was disappointed with this gym. Way to rushed. It felt like if you blinked you missed something. If you ignore the rush, then it was a decent battle.

Deicario

I believe I can fly.
The animation was neat but the whole thing just felt..rushed. The team rocket side story was decent too. Overall, a decent but not excellent gym battle.

Shinnie-tan

A decent battle but yeah, a bit too rushed. I did like the comedic aspects to the battle and nice to hear Advanced Adventure in the background.

...and rofl, Chimchar clinging to Ash's leg at the end of the battle and Ash just walking like that. It was actually rather cute.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
forgive me for being sick and tired after last week, i mean you and several others wouldn't shut up about the bird "taking the match out of "fairness"" when the writers don't know what the word means and never will, it got annoying so when i heard the bird went down i was happy and joyous because it proved my point(that the writers don't play fair), repress your feelings on the matter all you want i know most of you are raging mad inside right now and that's fine.

I don't intend to continue this discussion anymore either, i'm not going to sink to kojiro's level of PA'ing people.

The only thing i still don't get is Gliscor, i mean seriously what the heck happened to it? Did it catch the Buizel virus or what, beating a GL's main pokemon only to lose to a flunky, it's wacked out.

Why on earth would anyone repress their feelings about a Pokemon not winning a battle...Seriously, you appear to be the only person making a big deal and it's pretty pathetic.

It's like with the Sunnyshore Gym, Pikachu 'should' get to shine. But I'm not gonna complain if one of the others takes it...It's a Pokemon battle ffs.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
I'm very disappointed that there wasn't a picture Ash-Candice. I chacked that in the 40 Ash's official-battles(Kanto, Orange, Johto, Hoenn, Frontier and Sinnoh) 36 from them was a picture with Ash vs the gym leader.(only in Brock, Erika, Rudi and Spenser and now Candice).

Dax

Legend
forgive me for being sick and tired after last week, i mean you and several others wouldn't shut up about the bird "taking the match out of "fairness""

I only said once the bird deserved this gym battle. I never expressed being mad with Chimchar taking the battle, I think it's boring like I thought it was boring to give Buizel 2 gyms but it's not the point where I have to mention it in every post.

so when i heard the bird went down i was happy and joyous because it proved my point
Which proves your immaturity in this matter.

repress your feelings on the matter all you want i know most of you are raging mad inside right now and that's fine

Dude it's a freaking show. No one is slitting their wrists because the bird didn't get the battle. It's not like this is relevant for anyone's life. It's a show, you watch it, if it doesn't come the way you want it you wait for the next episode and keep watching... it doesn't involve repressing feelings or stuff like that. If this show affects your feelings so much I'd be scared....

It's just so funny that no one is making a big deal about this except for you.O_O

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
I think some people take the wins/losses of Ash's Pokemon way too seriously. Sure, its easy to see why someone would be happy to see their favorite Pokemon win a major battle, but its not a big deal.

As long as Pokemon aren't shafted as badly as Totodile and Noctowl were, there's no reason to be concerned.

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
This is the first time that Zoey witness Ash's Gym Battle. Chimchar did a great job of knocking out Snover and its evolved form. I knew that Ash's trust with his pokemon turned out great. Zoey seems to enjoy the Gym Battle. It's official that Ash earned the Icicle Badge by beaten Candice, and he thank his pokemon and his friends for be there for him. Next thing is that Paul came out of nowhere. Knowing Paul, he probably talk trash to Candice which would anger Zoey,and the others. But one thing for sure is that sooner or later Ash and the others including Brandon will teach Paul a lesson about respect.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
repress your feelings on the matter all you want i know most of you are raging mad inside right now and that's fine

Almighty Freud.

Anyway, I haven't watched this in motion yet fully, but it looks alright. Got some Medicham, Grotle had a cool little fight, and a humorous Chimchar vs. Abomasnow was neat too. I also liked how we had that guys Skuntank save the day.