• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sliding Into Seventh (595)

Charizard Lord

Probably Napping
Very good episode. The battles were very exciting. Rushed, but exciting. However, I am dissapointed that Gliscor didn't get a win AND that Chimchar starred AGAIN. I was actually hoping for Staraptor or Grotle to star, but they each got a win so its fine, I guess. Actually, Chimchar vs Abomasnow was a nice battle and actually a bit humorous, and I think the animation kind of lent to that. The TR plot was a complete waste of time though. Do they have to be in every episode? Oh well, good episode, and I can't wait for the rest of the Snowpoint episodes.

uber gon

Accept Change
So was there any fanservice jiggling when Candice took off her sweater?:p

Blaziryu

This episode seems pretty good. Like how Ash was owning Candice in the beginning of their battle. Chimchar was definitely doing it's thing in this episode. Though I got to admit that it when type fast. But at least Ash won. And the ending was cool showing Paul's arrival.

uber gon

Accept Change
I was kinda hoping Grotle would go Wolverine on Sneasel's *** though.

5 bucks PUSA might edit out Skuntank's "fart".

Alloute

Not Banned
The episode was ok, Candice's Sneasel and Medicham were utterly useless, she should've used an "*R" device lol...

Very nasty fart scene...

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
So was there any fanservice jiggling when Candice took off her sweater?:p
Obviously there was no jiggling or anything reeking of "fan service", disappointing as it may be to some whose usernames have the initials "SS".
I still want a GIF of it, though.
5 bucks PUSA might edit out Skuntank's "fart".
And why, pray tell, would the most remote possibility of such a thing exist?

Adeku

Formerly Torterra14
Candice's Abomasnow reminded me of Fantina's Drifblim when Ash took out her first two pokes then her last one did some damage and took out 2 of Ashes.

Slowking[George]

#SPP-WiFi HOP
Ok I've been waiting for this episode to air FOR EVER. All I have to say is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. (Only letdown was Pikachu not being used but nonetheless.)

It surprised me how Candice/Suzuna went with Sneasel at first, not Snover. Was kinda especting Grotle to lose, but it did a wonderful job with Rock Climb, and it only had to hit Sneasel twice to faint it (Razor Leaf and Rock Climb). Pretty good eh?
Then we got Staraptor vs. Medicham, which was actually pretty good. Was surprised with the way Medicham stopped Staraptor's Quick Attack, but it still won that round with Brave Bird, no way Medicham could have stopped that.
Next round was Gliscor vs. Snover. I don't know why Ash used Gliscor at all, he could have easily used Pikachu or Buizel. Fire Fang didn't seem to do a lot of damage anyway. Surprised he didn't use X-Scissor, but I loved the part with the tail slamming Snover. Unfortunately, Gliscor lost, but Chimchar did it afterwards.
Next we got Abomasnow. I loved how everytime Ash would recall his pokemon so that he could use them later, but it was a bit disappointing seeing Candice catch up with him so quickly (defeating Grotle and Staraptor so easily).
Then for a moment I thought Chimchar would lose to Abomasnow and we were getting a rematch, but Chimchar with its FANTASTIC Surf-on-Ice-Block movements managed to take the win rightfully, finishing with a magnificent Flame Wheel and ending the match.
And the victory goes to Ash of Pallet Town!
Ash finally got that Glacier Badge/Icicle Badge, he deserved it.
Paul asked Candice for a gym battle? What?

10/10 for this episode (although Pikachu could have been used instead)

SHINY CATCHER

Epic Snake is Epic!
That is probably the most rushed gym battle I have seen.And I said chimchar would beat yetiman but no one in The Next Gym battle thread believed me.

Alloute

Not Banned
That is probably the most rushed gym battle I have seen.And I said chimchar would beat yetiman but no one in The Next Gym battle thread believed me.

Don't boast, there are others who believed that too.

I didn't think it was too rushed, but Sneasel was defeated quickly. Chimchar was stupid, skating on a piece of ice. Honestly, the lengths that the anime directors will go to just so they can promote dangerous ice skating stunts.

Abomasnow, terrible, I didn't like the battle overall but it was ok. Not A-M-A-Z-I-N-G, the pink walls gave my eyes Swine Flu.

J-boogie200

I really liked this episode! Hooray for Chimmy! Grotle and Staraptor did also very well. Poor Gliscor! Candice has a cool team, however, my only advice is for her to train her Sneasel and Medicham some more, if she does that, she can really own! What's this, Paul's at the end of this episode! Cool Beans!

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
Whatever it is, it worked well. Having Chimchar icestaking in the ice battlefield was like cool. Well all that matters is that Ash won the a good and honorable Gym Battle.

133tSneasel

THis just shows how powerful Abomasnow really is, Cadice riased it well. It was a cool battle, no pun intended.

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
THis just shows how powerful Abomasnow really is, Cadice riased it well. It was a cool battle, no pun intended.

Yes. Candice raised Abomasnow well and it was a tough battle that Chimchar pull through. I like that Chimchar, and his bond with Ash is even stronger than it was before. Way better than his past conflict-relationship with Paul that's for sure. And speaking of which, Candice winks at Ash after the Gym Battle ended.

cloudk

hates you.
Battle summary with no jokes. bleh.

-Sneasel dodges Energy Ball and skates around the tree, icy winding it.
-It then tries metal claw but gets struck by leafs, and then got knocked out by the rock climbing tree
-The tree is returned
-Staraptor tries Quick attack against medicharm, but gets stopped by psychic
-It then atempts to aerial ace the foe into oblivion, but medicharm starts to clap its hands on Muku's beak. Gah, ripoff from that hariyama stopping Swellow's aerial ace back in the hoenn league
-Falcon kick and Falcon punch were executed.
-Muku finishes with Brave bird

-Gliscor dodges Snover's Razor leaf, chomps down on it's leaf-hand things and whacked the mini yeti with its tail
-Mini yeti hits with ice beam
-Another ice beam, but gliscor dodges and gets hits by bullet seed.
-Icy wind/Powder snow finished off gliscor. Its getting hard to tell the attacks apart...

-Hikozaru gets sent out and jumps around like the little chimp that he is, dodging a ice beam.
-Fire and ice collides, forming a steam cloud that enshrouds the battle field.
-Hiko senses mini yeti coming, lits up its butt, then burn the foe's butt.

-Yeti's blizzard overpowered Hiko's flamethrower and Hiko gets called back.
-Yeti stops Muku's aerial ace with some kinda ice attack(Power snow?). Muku gets knocked out
-Yeti stops the rock climbing grotle with a wood hammer. So much for good defences. Grotle gets knocked out.

-Again, blizzard overpowers flamethrower, but Hiko dodges it
-Scared Hiko looks pretty cute.
-Hiko dodges ice shard and a punch
-Continuous dodging of blizzard, ice shard and wood hammer
-Yeti walks oddly.
-Ash see the ice and think of sneasel's ice skates.
-Hiko then lures yeti into breaking a piece of ice.
-Ice skates are for suckers. Snowboarding is win.
-It skates around and uses flamethrower repeatedly
-Hiko gets rid of the snowboard and get a pair of legs.
-Yeti suffers from Asthma, apparantly.
-Flame wheel hits, while Yeti sings a song.
-Yeti claps its hand against the monkey ball and gets KOed
-Hiko then hangs on to Ash's butt and Candice winks at Ash.

Shiny pokemon lower

It was stupid that Gliscor went down so easy, but remember, it has 4x weakness to ice pokemon. Anyway we know that Gliscor will battle in the last Gym too and there it will probaly do better. I think the writers didn't use Pikachu, becase they wanted to give other pokemon screentime.
But it was stupid that that tree of Candises pokemon were so weak and only one was strong. Does she train only Abomasnow?

mew-the original

Binchsquatch
I'm dissapointed that Staraptor missed his last chance to star in a gym battle, there's always the league though...

Got to admit that Chimchar was pretty cute this episode, looking forward to see him evolve!

Darkness Angel

Lover of Fate-Chan
Seeing Chimchar surfing around on a piece of ice was funny plus weird at the sametime,