• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sliggoo & Poni Meadow

Argentarus

For some reason, my Sliggoo evolved in Poni Meadow. I got into a random encounter, my Sligoo levelled up to Lvl 53 and then it evolved. It wasn't raining in or out off the battle. I think I might have found a new location to evolve Sliggoo.

Gonna send out a Castform to see if it alters its forme.

te0001lm

I tested this and found it to be true! No change in Castform's form though. Nevertheless, good job and congratulations on this discovery! :)

Argentarus

Yeah, I think the "Rain" prerequisite requires for the sky to be cloudy/foggy in the overworld, kind of like the rockruff line, but with the weather. I've looked this up and it seems that only one person has mentioned this online. Thanks! :D

EDIT: Apparently, Bulbapedia talks about this on their "Fog" page. It's just really, really hidden. It also gets minorly mentioned on Goodra's page. This also works at Ula'ula Meadow and the Lake of the Sunne/Moone.
Poni Meadow probably is the quickest and more effective for evolving Sliggoo without Rare Candies, everything is 50+ and it has direct access to Poni Plains, where you can grind for EXP; it doesn't hurt to evolve it in any of the other locations on Ula'Ula Island (weather schedule permitting), it's just slower.

Last edited: