• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Slowbro

cleftboywonder

Tournament Champion
hey you guys i have a sassy slowbro with the following iv's

21hp, 26atk, 29def, 23sp.atk, 22sp.def, 6 speed.

My question is what do you guys think i should do ev wise? i usually always make my own ev spreas and move sets but i figured i'd ask someone to get some input this time around.

cleftboywonder

Tournament Champion
from what i remember about slowbro is: its slow and defensive. So i suggest 252 hp and 128 def/sp.def

thanks for the input...i was thinking about maybe 220hp, 140def and 150sp.def and just use calm mind to make up for the lack of sp.atk. what do you guys think?

123fakestreet

Metalopolis King
Always max ur HP stat on defensive pokemon. I would suggest sonething along the lines of

Slowbro @ Leftovers
Ability: Own tempo
Nature: Bold
Evs: 252 HP / 200 Def / 56 SpD
Moves:
-Calm Mind
-Slack off
-Surf / Psychic
-Flamethrower / Surf / Ice Beam

Thats just what I would do. You need a heavy defence investment or its pointless trying to boost since physical attacks will kill you any way. Usually you get in on a physical attacker with 252 hp 252 def and boost up while he tries to kill you / switches recovering when necessary.

cleftboywonder

Tournament Champion
Always max ur HP stat on defensive pokemon. I would suggest sonething along the lines of

Slowbro @ Leftovers
Ability: Own tempo
Nature: Bold
Evs: 252 HP / 200 Def / 56 SpD
Moves:
-Calm Mind
-Slack off
-Surf / Psychic
-Flamethrower / Surf / Ice Beam

Thats just what I would do. You need a heavy defence investment or its pointless trying to boost since physical attacks will kill you any way. Usually you get in on a physical attacker with 252 hp 252 def and boost up while he tries to kill you / switches recovering when necessary.

thnks for your in depth input, I'm using a sassy slowbro tho so a bold one wont help me right now. do u have any suggestions for a sassy one?