• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Slowking! A Curry-zy Beautiful Encounter!! (1186)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
1186.jpg

Slowking! A Curry-zy Beautiful Encounter!!

Ash & Goh have returned to Slowpoke Island. However, a floating island soon collides with the island. This island is filled with Galarian Slowpoke led by a Galarian Slowking. Ash & Goh decide to try and make the Slowpoke become friends, but before too long, they both get possessed by Slowking's crown. Can the two stop it?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

UnovaMaster

First half was decent, an attempt at exposition into both Slow- lines. Second half was a cringey and time wasting mess.

Overall, this episode was completely unnecessary. We really lost out on a potential Marnie 2-parter, much less a 3v3 battle, for stuff like this...

Worst opinion of the year right here *stamps the word shame onto your forehead*

If you think any of Ashking vs Gohking was cringy, you're not listening to real music

Panky..

Discord: Panky..#9281
Last edited:

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
If you think any of Ashking vs Gohking was cringy, you're not listening to real music

I listen to this:

I'M JUST A SEXY BOY *SEXYY BOYYYYYY*

So yeah I have good taste in music.

Can we all agree this beat the original one? This was a rare case of the sequel being better than the prequel.

The Dark Knight, Hellboy II , Terminator II,Lord of the Rings II , Spiderman II , The Empire Strikes Back, Batman II....I could make a list that reading it will be as entretaining or even more than this episode.