• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Slowking! A Curry-zy Beautiful Encounter!! (1186)

Yce288

Grass type FTW
XY was great when it comes to battles and we had a few great battle in SM, but i feel the writers or the animators in JN are lazy when it comes to battles because of the moves they need to animate, i'm not even talking about animatig close combat moves like Night Slash, Dragon Claw, etc. because the animators rather animate moves like Hyper Beam, Dragon Pulse, etc.

Ash and Goh weren’t blushing because of each other, it was because of the spicy food.
Galarian Slowking is nightmare fuel.
After watching that rap battle I wanna die. Galarian Satoking and Gohking are cursed

Starswirl Pikachu

I've heard of regional differences but the Galarian Slowking looks downright evil. Like something out of the dark side of the ocean, Little mermaid evil. Fortunately it seems to have good intentions and does not do anything bad. (unless you count its taste in music??) The Sloking from the 2nd pokemon movie was able to speak human but the ones from this episode do not seem to have that ability, I wonder why?

God this episode was peak. The best episode of the entire Pokémon anime. Peak storyline, peak narrative, this was no filler. By far my favorite part of the episode was when Ash got possessed by the Galarian Slowking and when he and Goh rapped. Pokemon Journeys is peak. Every episode, even the clip shows, are peak and fit into the narrative perfectly. Flawless. Sun and Moon was great as well, my favorite part being when Rowlet fell asleep during the Alola League, that was so hilarious, Ash’s face was amazing, but Pokemon Journeys is the best and my favorite Pokémon series. Truth be told, the whole Pokémon anime is flawless, but if I had to choose my least favorite part of the anime, it would be Serena kissing Ash due to how mature it was. SM and JN were the best because of how flanderized Ash was!
(P.S. this is a joke, I’m pretending that JN and SM were peak from now on until the end of ABPM, it’s Opposite Day. I’ll still be serious in my reviews)