• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Slowking's Day (001)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Slowking's Day!

A Day In The Life of Slowking on Shamouti Island. What does he do?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Murgatroyd

Dull Manga Avatar
It's only a couple of minutes long. I don't know exactly what circumstances it first appeared in, but I suspect it was to fill a few minutes of some longer program. It can hardly be considered an episode, but since there's no better classification for it, that's what Serebii's done.

Since it isn't and was never meant to be the equivalent of a full episode, stop insulting it like one.

Heracross

Custom User Title
Just recently got to see this and it was pretty annoying. It wouldn't have been bad at all if they just had the narrator doing commentary or something, but they had a bunch of Japanese kids, pretty young judging by how they sounded, saying the same friggin thing over and over again. >>; It really got on your nerves after about the second time they said it.

W

Water Man

Toonami will air the specials in May, so lets hope they dont air this one first!

Chris

Old Coot
That's unconfirmed, damnit. --; There is NO WORD on the Houso specials and regular specials.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Water Man said:
Toonami will air the specials in May, so lets hope they dont air this one first!

Pokemon isn't going to air on CN anytime soon and if it does it certainly won't be airing on Toonami.

Heracross

Custom User Title
Even if they were going to show the specials I sincerely doubt this would be included. It's barely more than three minutes long, it hardly even counts as a special. :p

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
On the subject of Pokémon airing on Toonami, that random poster is refering to Toonami UK, which is apparantly going to be airing the Chronicles series in May according to pkmn.net.

I haven't seen any other sources or pieces of evidence as of yet, and the UK Toonami site is pretty slow with news as it is, so I'll ask around a little~

Dummy991

Idiots United!!!!
The Stupid Thing!!1!

....... WHY DOES IT EXIST i mean i say it's kinda like a commercial!!!! that's what i say!!!!!!1!!! Down with Slowking!!!!! ;199;

cjoey97

It wasn't even like an episode, it was only a couple of minuted. Even still, it is a special, so Serebii had included it. Still it stinks.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
He should have said that he needed pants. Yes I know that was a dub-only line, but it was the best line he ever got.

And this still doesn't help with the issue of where the shrine *is*. I always figured it was on the far part of Shamouti Island, and this special is as murky about it as the movie.

Slowking[George]

#SPP-WiFi HOP
Slowking is amazing! ;O;

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
Possibly the worst short ever made.

Slowking[George]

#SPP-WiFi HOP
Possibly the best short made ever?

Yes. That's right. Slowking was SO amazing in this special, I can't even decide which of the scenes was the greatest. I loved the scene when he was sleeping amongst the flowers and when he was swimming undrwater in the crystal clear sea. Slowking forever. ;)