1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Slowking's Day (001)

Discussion in 'Pokémon Chronicles & Specials' started by Serebii, Oct 22, 2004.

1. Serebii

Serebii And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared... Staff Member Admin

Slowking's Day!

A Day In The Life of Slowking on Shamouti Island. What does he do?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

2. ChaosMage

ChaosMage Izit cuz I is black?

LAAAAAAME!!! Worse than all the Pikachu specials put together!

3. what is the point of this. i mean it has no point.

4. Sora

Sora AKA Snagger Outlaw

I'm sorry, but this insults real fillers

5. Murgatroyd

Murgatroyd Dull Manga Avatar

It's only a couple of minutes long. I don't know exactly what circumstances it first appeared in, but I suspect it was to fill a few minutes of some longer program. It can hardly be considered an episode, but since there's no better classification for it, that's what Serebii's done.

Since it isn't and was never meant to be the equivalent of a full episode, stop insulting it like one.

6. Heracross

Heracross Custom User Title

Just recently got to see this and it was pretty annoying. It wouldn't have been bad at all if they just had the narrator doing commentary or something, but they had a bunch of Japanese kids, pretty young judging by how they sounded, saying the same friggin thing over and over again. >>; It really got on your nerves after about the second time they said it.

7. sdp

sdp Pokemon Master

It's just a short, i find it really cool.

8. Houndoom

Houndoom Guest

I haven't heard of this short film, where do I find it?

9. Water Man

Water Man Guest

Toonami will air the specials in May, so lets hope they dont air this one first!

10. Chris

Chris Old Coot

That's unconfirmed, damnit. --; There is NO WORD on the Houso specials and regular specials.

11. CyberCubed

CyberCubed Banned

Pokemon isn't going to air on CN anytime soon and if it does it certainly won't be airing on Toonami.

12. Heracross

Heracross Custom User Title

Even if they were going to show the specials I sincerely doubt this would be included. It's barely more than three minutes long, it hardly even counts as a special. :p

13. Gravy

Gravy Contaminated KFC

On the subject of Pokémon airing on Toonami, that random poster is refering to Toonami UK, which is apparantly going to be airing the Chronicles series in May according to pkmn.net.

I haven't seen any other sources or pieces of evidence as of yet, and the UK Toonami site is pretty slow with news as it is, so I'll ask around a little~

14. Dummy991

Dummy991 Idiots United!!!!

The Stupid Thing!!1!

....... WHY DOES IT EXIST i mean i say it's kinda like a commercial!!!! that's what i say!!!!!!1!!! Down with Slowking!!!!! ;199;

15. cjoey97

cjoey97 Well-Known Member

It wasn't even like an episode, it was only a couple of minuted. Even still, it is a special, so Serebii had included it. Still it stinks.

16. Blackjack Gabbiani

Blackjack Gabbiani Clearly we're great!

He should have said that he needed pants. Yes I know that was a dub-only line, but it was the best line he ever got.

And this still doesn't help with the issue of where the shrine *is*. I always figured it was on the far part of Shamouti Island, and this special is as murky about it as the movie.

17. Slowking[George]

Slowking[George] #SPP-WiFi HOP

Slowking is amazing! ;O;

18. Blue Snover

Blue Snover Cold as ice

Possibly the worst short ever made.

19. Slowking[George]

Slowking[George] #SPP-WiFi HOP

Possibly the best short made ever?

Yes. That's right. Slowking was SO amazing in this special, I can't even decide which of the scenes was the greatest. I loved the scene when he was sleeping amongst the flowers and when he was swimming undrwater in the crystal clear sea. Slowking forever. ;)

20. Littlemyuu

Littlemyuu Orig. Solar-Sceptile

So boring that it made me cry :(