• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Slowking's Day (001)

Hibachi

Grass Pokemon Expert
I didn't like this at all. The little kid's voices really began to get on my nerves. I would totally watch any of the other Pikachu shorts anyday.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
It's really a really short short (lol). It's like 3 minutes long but worth it.

The kids in the background sound cute and the overall story of Slowking going about it's day was cute too.

Not much too say, it was just cute :)

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Funny short..

I loved to learn more about Slowking. it looks strange but funny.

6/10

G50

No longer posting
This short was very bizarre but also funny. The narrating after everything he does is annoying, but funny. It was cool to see him sleeping next to the flowers, made the scenery look cool.

20/100

Brownie

Anti Drew & paul fan
Wow, they basically gave us a short of Slowking doing nothing...and I enjoyed it! :( This is sad...

JudySpell

Banned
Slowking's day wasn't very entertaining. I kind of wish it had done more involving that shrine instead of meaningless activities.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Well this short was super short hee hee. Slowking had a relatively simple daily routine which was nice and all, but this short felt very unneeded in my opinion cuz Slowking was such a minor character. ^^;

Bananarama

The light is coming
I swear to God, those kids screaming the same words every few seconds gave me a terrible headache. This is a cute little short regardless.

Gillachu

Banned
Wow what a waste of 2 minutes this special was lmao. Slowking didn't deserve a special and the kid voices were annoying...

Zamin

It was cute but as others have said the voice of the kids was quite annoying, especially as they just repreatedly shouted the same line.

It was quite calm at the beginning before the shouting

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
So this short was sadly only a few minutes long. I suspect that it was to fill a few minutes of some longer episode. The kids in the background sounded cute and the story of Slowking going about his day was cute too.

Leonhart

Imagineer
The Yadoking from the Lugia movie needed some kind of backstory since he was an enigma before, so I was expecting to find out more about him here. Unfortunately, all we got here was two minutes of his daily routine, which was entertaining, but somewhat lackluster.

Daizy

I call you honey
Slowking is such a cool Pokemon and I wonder why this short didn't get dubbed into English. I mean it only had a few lines of dialogue to translate.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Slowking is such a cool Pokemon and I wonder why this short didn't get dubbed into English. I mean it only had a few lines of dialogue to translate.

Presumably 4Kids didn't think that this special was important enough to necessitate a dub, which I can't fault them for thinking if true. Watching Yadoking's daily routine wasn't exactly an amazing treat, and this special's run-time itself was too short.

Alloutℯ

Banned
Slowking was an amazing Pokemon, so it kinda sucks how he got such a generic special and we still didn't find out why he could speak.

BTS_fan

Immortal Queen
I don't get why this was never dubbed. I'm like 99.9% sure that Slowking's original VA was still working for 4Kids during the Johto arc so they could've had him voice Slowking again easily.