• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sludge Bomb in Ruby

mewfanforlife

This thread can be locked after it's answered. Where in Dewford is Sludge Bomb?

SadisticBlaziken

It's in Dewford Hall, or that place that is right behind the guy that you talk to to change the catchy phrase. The guy who gives it to you is near the entrance inside.

Cubed

You best believe it
I don't think you get it when you first arrive. I think it's after you get surf. Otherwise, you'd just get a move too powerful for that time in the game.

Scepgatr

Yes, Sludge Bomb is only available in Dewford Town after you have defeated Norman and obtained Surf HM.

Charizard-Master

<- My newest hit!!!!
Yeah it's in the hall where a Collector is just next to the door i think...

Sasori

<Never saw in anime
The bug catcher looking guy with black/blue hair inside the house of the 'Catchy Phrase " thing.

sandslash_1

it's in the hall above the pokemon center where all the villagers are u must have beaten norman and have hm surf to get it.