• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SM anime or Pokemon Adventures SM?

SM Anime or Pokemon Adventures SM?

• SM Anime

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Pokemon Adventures SM

Votes: 12 70.6%

• Total voters

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Curious considering with all the things that have happened recently as both storylines are going to wrap up soon. I think most of us can agree that our viewpoints from how both series started to where they are now have changed a lot. Also fellow Pokemon Adventure fans, remember that Pokemon fans take spoilers seriously for the manga.

424px-S%26M_series_poster.png

2JqOqZD.png

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
This is one of the very few times where I'd choose the anime over pokespe tbh, I like pokespe's version, but Sun and Moon have a bit too much spotlight, with everyone else feeling somewhat shafted (especially Hau and Lillie), though that seems like it'll change in future chapters, I'm just judging off of what we have right now

Leonhart

Imagineer
The Sun and Moon chapter of the Pokemon Special manga is superior in many ways, mostly in pacing and character development among other things. Reading a manga that has structure is better than watching an anime series that places too much emphasis on comedy.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Hmm... the more I think about it... Gen 7 is pretty depressing isn't it lol? I'm talking about everything associated with Gen 7, games and adaptations included. Anyways, personally I think both could be better but despite my criticisms of the anime and Adventures manga, I like both. I like the SM anime's comedic bits regardless of the BS that's thrown at the audience and I like Adventures SM's well adventure lol and it's adaptation of Alola, a region just full of mysteries and heavy lore regardless of some of the minor locations that have been skipped. As of now, Adventures SM is my favorite of the SM adaptations. To be specific it's my 9th favorite story arc and so far my favorite story revolving around a legendary surpassing, in my opinion, Mewtwo Strikes Back. It might even rank higher depending on how it's wrapped up considering all the awesome stuff that's happening.