• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Small Girl Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJ2000

Not sure if this is in the wrong forum, but here goes...

So, this September I just started my first semester at University. It's a huge difference form High School, considering I enrolled right after I graduated so it'll get some time to get used to. But anyways, the point of this thread is that I need some advice on girls(yeah, I know, there's a million of these out there, lol).

Simple question. I just want to know what's a good greeting to say to a girl, or how to say 'hello'. There's this girl I see at family functions occasionally(not very often), and she sometimes gives me quick glances(not sure if she is actually looking at me, or she just looks in my direction and I mistake it for her looking at me). I found out she goes to my school, and I saw her last week. I just want to know what's a good way of saying 'hi' without sounding like a tool or a creep. I was thinking of saying 'Hey, what's up?", but I'm not sure if sounds to casual, or too guy-ish(something you would say to other guys).

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
Whatever you do, don't bring up her height.

AJ2000

Whatever you do, don't bring up her height.

Lol...

I'm 6'2", and she's shorter than me. Most girls are shorter actually. Besides, I probably wouldn't talk about her height unless she talked about mine, lol.

say "hey"
makes you sound tough but nice, manly yet gentle etc.

Yeah, sounds good, but you think it'll sound t0o corny if I say "what's up?" along with it?

Fatal

Banned
If you havin girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but a beeeyotch aint one.

Status
Not open for further replies.