• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Small Giveaways {OFFERS ONLY}

Dragon trainer

Arise from the Ashes
Have got a load of Petilil and Cottonee which I've bred. Also got Chansey's, Eevees, a few sucker punch/Psycho cut Pawniard.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
i bred some level ball growlithe a while back and i got a bunch of spares. i got a few extra adamant females with flare blitz,iron tail, morning sun and close combat.

Last edited:

oak46

Who am I?
Have plenty of Pain Split/Skill Swap Duskulls I'm willing to give away, some IVs may be maxed. PM if interested.

decadencia13

I am giving away 43 Timid Protean Froakies, all have Toxic Spikes EM

35 males and 5 females IVs 31/x/31/31/31/31
3 perfect 31/31/31/31/31/31 males

two of them are the parents I was using to hatch my shiny Froakie so they are about lv 54 I think. The rest are all Lv1

Just message me and you can have one, I'm the OT for all of them so I can nickname them anything you want.

No my shiny Froakie isn't for trade.

I have extra Volcanion codes to give away. Pm me:)

Edit: Still have a few codes left for anyone that needs one.

Last edited:

nel3

Crimson Dragon
i got 3 male modest ralts (trace +1 synchro) with 5IVs in friend balls that i got from a previous breeding project. i dont have any female 5IS ralts but i do have many others and a few of them have 0 ATK IVs. im not looking for much in return though i'll likely use 2ds for any needed trades as i got 99/100 FCs on my 3ds.

im not looking for anything of much value but some non englidh pkmn in return are much appreciated if possible. i'll accept nearly any pkmn providing its not of the gible/klefki/aegislash line.

2/3 5IV male ralts is spoken for, 1 left for trade (lvl 6 with 1 ev into speed). though i do have free giveaways on the females to pass the ball on with 2??? maxed IVs.

Last edited:

furan1

I am currently giving away a Volcanion code. PM me if interested and preferably if you missed the chance of getting one. I would really like this Volcanion to go to someone who missed the event.

Edit: Forgot to put the region. The region is North America.

Last edited:
Giving away 3 Genesect codes. They expire February 28th. Feel free to PM me if you still need one.

Edit: I think the codes are region-locked, so they'll probably only work for the NA (North American) region.

Last edited:

BR4VE

Omega Ruby Base on Route 118, Right Side Beach
If anyone still sees this three and has partially bred or, HA I'll take them.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
im trying to clear out some of my PKbank storage from my 3ds that i bred out back when gen6 games were still new (or gen7 for that matter). im not asking for anything in particular in return as i dont play gen6 too much these days. i do have a near impossible request : female Sassy meadow pattern vivillon in a heal ball. i dont know if there's some out there with that native vivillon pattern who can fulfill this but i would like find out if possible.

these are all gen6 female pokemon that i bred out, some came from WT others i got from members in these forums. i am keeping a few of these mentioned pokemon in stock along with the source pkmn i bred them from. the ones listed here are the extras that are taking up space in my PK bank app that i'd like to trade away. i have X, OR, Sun and UM to make use of the trading options to send directly to gen6 or 7. most of these have a good nature for competitive purposes.

HA nest ball bulbasur amnesia powerwhip giga drain curse 6Left
level ball elekid hammer arm iceunch crosschop fire punch 9Left
dream ball 4em ponyta 5Left
dream ball bunneary 4em 11Left
moon ball natural cure swablu 5L
love ball ralts 5L
HA nest ball farfecth'd. 20L
level ball lickitung/slakoth 3 of each
dive ball HA snorunt 4 em 11L
HA em dream ball qwilfish
HA drilbur dream ball 5L
level ball and fast ball growlithe flareblitz, close combat, morning sun. iron tail. i have a fair amount of them more so in level balls
luxury ball HA gligar, non HA safari ball Gligar 3 of each
dream ball 4EM zubat, (whirlwind, hynosis, zen headbutt, BB) defog (dusk ball) is also an option a decent amount of stock
dream ball EM misdreavus 5L
love/safari ball kangaskhan 5L
dream ball HA munna 3L
sport ball scyther 5L
love ball intimidate mawile 5L
love ball hoppip 5L
love ball swinub 4 em 5L
love ball miltank 5L
safari ball teddiursa 3EM
safari wooper
HA nest ball dratini Ddance, E-speed, iron tail 17L
moon ball tediursa 3em 2L
love ball lapras 2L
dream ball hearcross 3 EM 3L
fream HA slowpoke 5L
net ball 3EM timid vulpix 2L
friend ball sunkern 2L
dream ball marill 3L
Friend ball Ralts 4EM 20L

Last edited:
I've got some spare shiny pokemon that I'd be happy to give away. One per customer. I don't know how PMs work here...is that what they mean by Conversations? If so, start a Conversation with me to claim one/to learn relevant details. These were all caught, not bred.
  • Numel (x7)
  • Oddish (x2)
  • Floette (x2, one yellow and one red)
  • Basculin (red)
  • Illumise
  • Koffing
  • Shuppet
  • Mawile
  • Loudred
I also have a handful of extra shiny legendaries from some of the earlier giveaways. Those would cost a legitimate shiny that I don't already have in return. PM me if you want, but it's a long shot.
  • Xerneas (x2)
  • Yveltal (x2)
  • Rayquaza