• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Small Giveaways {OFFERS ONLY}

Prakhar

Normal: The abnormal
Have a TON of mareeps and swirlixes that i want to get rid of.

Mareep is Quiet (Trick Room), most have 0 in speed while some have 31, most of the other IV's are pretty good also.

Swirlix is Adamant (Verlisify set), most have pretty good IV's!

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
I have been breeding a lot of HA Snivys and I've decided to give away my breeding rejects. All are Timid with Contrary, with the egg moves Glare and Mirror Coat. The majority of them are 5IV, mostly missing Defense and HP for some reason. There are a few that have worse IVs in Speed or Sp. Atk, so those will be given to those who come late. I have an entire box full. Please VM me so we can set up a trade.

grey wing

Johto League Champ
Nidoran Giveaway Giveaway Now Closed

I was recently breeding for a good IV nidoran male, so now I have an entire box full of nidoran (male and female). I thought instead of wonder trading them, I would see if they could be of use to anyone, especially since they are not found in OR/AS. Please note that as I was only breeding for IVs, natures, abilities, and egg moves vary. The IVs also vary, but most have at least one very good IV.

I currenly have:
12 nidoran male with poison point
7 nidoran male with rivalry
13 nidoran female with poison point
2 nidoran female with rivalry

Please PM with your FC and what gender and ability you want (or one of each).
Any still left this Sunday night (March 1) will be wonder traded.

Last edited:

Smite92

Jesus
I live in the southern hemisphere so I can't get one of the Darkrai codes that are available in the UK atm. If anyone can help me get one or knows who to ask about this or something, please let me know. I will be eternally grateful

nel3

Crimson Dragon
i got a few pokemon spare from some past and current breeding projects.

5iv missing attack IV, timid nature flash fire. ultraball. eggemoves heatwave, extrasensory, flare blitz and hypnosis.
females 7, 1 male

5iv missing attack IV hasty nature premier ball, hydration abilitty. im trying to copy a previous shiny i have on HG. eggmoves are encore, water pulse, persish song and fake out.
2 females, 3 males
i`ll have more hasty dewgong later on as i hatch some more eggs if anyone has some interest in them.

a few more leftovers
gligar impish in luxury ball HP special def 31 IVS hyper cutter. 1 female no egg moves
horsea modest, swift swim diveball: 2 females a 3iv and a 4IV no egg moves
2 female 5iv missing DEF iv togepi in pokeball serene grace.

Last edited:

pokemew12

I've got some breeding reject squirtles with decent egg moves and some with nice IV's~ All of them are male, sorry!
Each squirtle has this moveset:
Tackle
Aura Sphere
Dragon Pulse
Aqua Jet

Timid
31/31/x/x/31/31

Timid
x/31/x/x/x/x

Calm
31/31/x/x/x/x

Docile
x/31/31/31/31/x

Docile
31/x/x/x/x/x

Bashful
x/31/x/31/31/31

Sassy
x/31/x/31/x/x

PM to me which ones you'd like!

Last edited:

MaddieShinx

Pokémon Breeder
Edit: All Litwick have been traded. Giveaway is over.

Last edited:

Nacreous

Fire trainer
Hey,I'd love it if someone would send me a Togepi...preferably Timid or Modest.If it has Nasty plot,it's awesome.I don't care about perfect IV's.

Friend code: 2964-9561-7279 TATI

Primeguy

Veteran Trainer
For those of you who couldn't get a dragonite code, today is your lucky day. I have one extra left, first one who messages me will get the code via pm. Try to be quick as theres only anout an hour left of the event.
(event over)

Last edited:

JonT

I have 2 boxes filled with timid protean Froakies. PM if you want one of those.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
i have a few spare 5iv ralts missing attack IVs, all are trace ability and in moon balls.
egg moves: shadow sneak. destiny bond, mean look, memento
timid: 1 male
bold: 1 male, 1 female

im not really looking for much in equal value trades, they're pretty much spare that are taking up space. some need to be renamed and some dont have to be renamed.

edit: im now breeding bunneary in dream balls, jolly, klutz. with fake out, ice punch, swithcheroo and encore

Last edited:

communist

Giving away a shiny female Clawitzer. PM me if you want her!

Edit: Giveaway is over

Last edited:

shinydragonairgirl

shiny hunter
I have 8 spare ha adamant dratinis w/egg moves (all 5iv, will double check), not really looking for anything in return, but would really appreciate the dex entries of simisage and simisear so that i can complete the national dex on AS

jfat

eon Pokemon
I have 2 box's of Numels many different natures, and many Abras, Snourunt,Horsea,Mareep,Ralts,Swablu,Spheal,Bagon and Larvitar. I have a near complete pokedex and would be willing to breed Pokemon for people if they want starters and other rare hard to find Pokemon
I have X and AS
Friend code 1048-9749-8107

Last edited: