• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Small Giveaways Thread [OFFERS Only]

Zorovolt

Champion of the Zora
I have several spares of all Galar starters (not HA or shiny) & Shield exclusives to offer, so please DM me if interested. Any Sword exclusives would be appreciated, but DM with offers if you have Shield, not particularly fussed.

If anyone is a Shiny collector and would like Cloyster for their collection, I have one that I would be willing to trade for any Shiny you may have spare.

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
Offering the following:
- Eevee (Regular and HA)
- Dreepy (Sorry for the rubbish IV, I bred that during the main game)
- Wooloo (Relatively good IVs, for what it's worth...)

Give me a holler if anybody needs some, before I decide to release them all because I really, really, really am running out of box space.

CURRENTLY OFFERING: Passimian (Sword exclusive) with 5 IVs.
I have a few.

TRADING FOR: Stonjourner, but will take any female pokemon for a trade. Prefer 5 IVs, but doing this to help others so not choosey.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I’ve got a ton of brilliant Pokémon with egg moves if anyone wants one. I have a few doubles like 2-3 Swirlix with Sticky Web but I’ve also got a few unique ones like a Minccino with Aqua Tail, a female Unfezant with Morning Sun, & a Corvisquire with Roost. PM me if there’s anything in particular you’re looking for & I’ll see if I have it

Side note- These pokémon only have egg moves. None of them have HAs and I don’t know what any of their natures are

mcccc26

I have a ton of Mareanie and Dracovish if anyone is interested.

I need any sword exclusives, grass and fire starters, rhyperior, accelgor, escavalier but am open to most anything.

Entradius1

Just some dude
Edit: The trades are now complete and I am out of the pokemon I was giving away.

Last edited:

Ze0001

Giving away Rookidee breedjects.
All of them are 4-5IV (mostly 5), random natures and abilities (including HA)

PM me with your preferences (if any) and I’ll see if I can set you up.
Nothing required in return, but would appreciate any HA or aprimon

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
Update giving away:
- 5 IV Timid Togepis
- 5 IV Beast Ball Drillburs (Currently limited in stock)

Just send me your throw away Pokemon as I really need to declutter my boxes. If nobody is interested I'll be releasing them in a couple of days.

Rikue

Pokemon Shield
Update giving away:
- 5 IV Timid Togepis

Just send me your throw away Pokemon as I really need to declutter my boxes. If nobody is interested I'll be releasing them in a couple of days.

I'm still holding onto some Pokemon of yours :p
And if you're getting rid of some Pokemon anyway, I hope you wouldn't mind sending them my way.
I'll pm you.

Been breeding HA farfetchd and have almost two boxes worth of at least 3 to 4 iv ones, and even have four 5iv ones to give out. Trying to breed that shiny Scrappy one so more to come as well. LMK if interested gonna be touch and go due to working but ill try to get in touch with anyone looking for some good boys and girls lol. Most are 4 iv a few didn't get all the ivs passed down though.

Edit: forgot to mention, all are adamant as well. If/when i obtain the shiny itll be jolly since adamant is kinda redundant and i would rather have jolly for my competitive team but too lazy to switch out lol. Also comes with night slash, an egg move responsible for the iv shifts lol.

Update giving away:
- 5 IV Timid Togepis

Still got beast ball drilburs? I wouldn't mind one of those just cause he would look cool on my alt team (im building up 2 competitive teams at once lol) i can give you one of the farfetchd if interested in that? Thanks in advance