• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Small Giveaways Thread [OFFERS Only]

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
Still got beast ball drilburs? I wouldn't mind one of those just cause he would look cool on my alt team (im building up 2 competitive teams at once lol) i can give you one of the farfetchd if interested in that? Thanks in advance
Well a number of people have already asked for one, but I'm still breeding them so I should have some more stock soon. Just PM me so we can work something out.

dantalion88

Hello everyone.Just got my copy of pokemon sword and i havent played much but im looking for any spare scorbunny and sobble

Snorri

Update giving away:
- 5 IV Timid Togepis
- 5 IV Beast Ball Drillburs (Currently limited in stock)

Just send me your throw away Pokemon as I really need to declutter my boxes. If nobody is interested I'll be releasing them in a couple of days.

Would I be able to get one of each please? Is the togekiss serene grace?

TeamSnagemWes

Another giveaway from me! I'm now giving away 4-5iv Fast Ball Cramorant. They are all Timid Nature with the EMs Feather Dance, Defog, Roost and Aqua Ring. I am not asking for anything for them at all, if you would like one please DM me!

Alex halsdorf

Hello everyone with pokemon home out I would like to start anew game on my sword keeping only shinys,gmax,shield exclusives and starters (I have extra starters for trade) I have completed the pokedex and would like to help b4 deleting all these good mons

Merula

I have several milcery with different natures. I give them for a cursola of galarian corsola

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
I'll be giving away a Shiny Magikarp if anybody is interested. I'll be staying at 762[X] and the first who can guess the last digit and enters within the hour can trade anything for it.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I have a bunch of Meltan in Home if anyone wants one.

I also have a lv 69 Naughty Falinks with a social mark , max Attack EVs, & “Very Good” Speed IVs. However, I’m only giving it to someone who wants to use it on their team and promises to take good care of it.

Pm me if you’re interested in either offers

marill117

Giving away:
- a bunch of 6IV Galarian Darumaka (normal and HA available)
- a few 6IV Sinistea (normal and HA available).

Would love to receive HA pokemon in return, bonus points if they are in a Premier Ball :)
Please PM me if you would like to trade.

Nucl3us

I have a bunch of Meltan in Home if anyone wants one.

I also have a lv 69 Naughty Falinks with a social mark , max Attack EVs, & “Very Good” Speed IVs. However, I’m only giving it to someone who wants to use it on their team and promises to take good care of it.

Pm me if you’re interested in either offers

Can i have one meltan?