• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Small Giveaways Thread [OFFERS Only]

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
Welcome to the Small Giveaways Sticky!

This thread is for giving away things like breeding rejects that may be useful to someone else, but you do not want to start a giveaway thread or your giveaway is not substantial enough to merit its own thread.

You may only post if you are giving something away. State exactly what you are giving away in the post and whether you want users to message you to claim the Pokemon.

No discussion is to take place in this thread: offers only. Once you have given away your prize/s, edit your post to say that the giveaway is over.

All forums rules and Giveaways & Contests rules apply.

Jesness

Togekiss Enthusiast
Free to a good home: Various Breedjects and stuff I got from raids or static/fixed encounters
Fuecoco (Lots)
Quaxly (Some)
Varoom (some)
Charcadet (few)
Eevee (few)
Salamance (only 2)
Own Temp Rockrfuff (only 1)

Marked Pokemon: I only have one of each Pokemon on this list
Phampy Smiley Mark "Phanpy the Beaming"
Orthworm Vigor Mark "Orthworm the Lively"
Noibat Uncommon Mark "Noibat the Sociable"
Toadscool Uncommon Mark
Klefki Uncommon Mark
Flareon Uncommon Mark
Squakabilly (Y) Uncommon Mark
Pyroar Blizard Mark "Pyroar the Shivering"
Wigglytuff Dusk Mark "Wigglytuff the Dozy"
Dudunsparce (two segment) Dusk Mark
Vivillon Dawn Mark "Vivillon the Early Riser"
Snover Peeved Mark "Snover the Grumpy
Tsareena Gormand Mark "Tsareena the Gourmet"

PM if you want something

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I’m offering a Shiny Lokix I got from a trade & I’ve been raising for a while, though now I want to give it to a good home. It has Tinted Lens, it has a Careful nature but I gave it an Adamant Mint, & it has max Attack & Speed EVs.

If anyone’s interested please PM me

Blastoise91

Shiny Diglett if anyone wants it, PM and it’s yours!