• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Small Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimatelugia

I stand Alone...
I dont know if someone has already made a thread like this but I hate all those so many question threads that are answered in about two posts and thats it they just stay there and waste space!I mean,lots of good threads are going to the back because of them.I admit that I have done this before but know its just stupid so if you have any questions you need answering then post them here and they will be answered!

DeathDjango

Funkeeadelic
well i wanna know how to get the Mew and Celebi special missions in Pokemon Ranger.

-Django

Status
Not open for further replies.