• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Smarty Pants

Raro

I was thinking about getting this game but I'm wondering.

Is it worth it and is it a good game.
and also do the questions start getting repititive?

I'd say it's a terribly fun trivia game for all ages - literally. Up to four people can play and the questions are actually adjusted to meet the participant's age levels! Sweet. The topics are well chosen, the questions are varied.
We brought this Smarty Pants to Christmas dinner at a deal site, but it is really a great trivia game for friends or for family gatherings around the holidays... not too hard to include the kids and not easy for adults. It's bright and friendly and very inviting to both gamers and non-gamers.