• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Smash 4 Wii U Tournament Mode Tournament

woot21

super noob
So, in the next week or so I plan on setting up a tournament in Smash 4 for SPPf members. Now unlike previous tournaments this won't be one with brackets, but instead be done via Smash's Tournament mode. The amount of rules that can be changed are decent, and some of the possible changes are, let's say, divisive among the Smash community. So with that said I'm asking you guys for feed back on these issues.

The ones I want feed back on are the stage lists, item usage/lists, custom moves, Miis, scoring system for the tournament, battle restrictions, and match type (stock or time).

Some things that are set in stone, stage choice will be random, it will not be stamina mode, launch rate will be 1.0x, Sudden Death will be on, and SD penalty will be -1.

Please give feedback of this template:

Stage bans:
Items: On/Off, if on list bans as well
Custome moves: Yes/No
Miis: Yes/No
Scoring: Points/Wins
Battle restrictions: None/Daily/Total, then list how many
Match type: Time/Stock, and time limit, if stock how many

Here is an example as well, not my actual votes.

Stage bans: None
Items: On, Hammer, Golden Hammer, Container, Nlast Box
Custom moves: Yes
Miis: Yes
Scoring: Wins
Battle restrictions: Daily, 20
Match type: Stock, 8 minutes, 3 stock

Hope people join in, and have fun.

EDIT: I'm not going to post a tournament name/password until it is made.

woot21 out dawgs

Last edited:

Superteletubbies64

MAHINA-PEEEAAA!!!
Stage bans: too large stages like palutena's temple and 75m banned
Items: On but overpowered items like golden hammer banned
Custome moves: Yes
Battle restrictions: None
Match type: Stock x3

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
is this still going on

woot21

super noob
is this still going on
I plan to, if I get enough people interested. 3 people a good tournament does not make.

Stage bans: all stages except Omega forms, Battlefield, Big Battlefield, Final Destination, Delfino Plaza, Mario Circuit, Kongo Jungle 64, Skyloft, Halberd, Lylat Cruise, Castle Siege, Town and City, Smashville, Duck Hunt, Pilot Wings, Miiverse
Items: Off
Custome moves: Yes, no equipment
Battle restrictions: Daily, 20
Match type: Stock, 8 min, 3 stock

woot21 out dawgs