1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Smash Bros Brawl

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by Absol6028, Jul 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Absol6028

Absol6028 What did you say...?

Hey guys :3 This is the thread about Super Smash Bros Brawl for all who play it. If you wanna chat, ask for help, or even look for a Wifi fight, then this is the thread for you :3

Now I've been playing this game since it first came out of N64. I've always loved this series and probably always will :) Right now my favorite chacters are Wolf, Ike, and errr... Ice Climbers :) What about you?

Also,if you wanna get a fight, I got someone who will play with me so looking for a possible 2 more people who would like to play also. :3

2. noobers

noobers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

3. Budew

Budew Banned

I bet you can't beat me

4. Absol6028

Really now. I bet I could :3

5. Skater Trainer

Skater Trainer Like a Boss

6. Swampert is my Homeboy

Swampert is my Homeboy Ki Ki Ki Ma Ma Ma

Kirby is da bomb. I have always loved using Kirby in that game, I kick butt. My neighbor is like OBSESSED with Pikachu in that game. He is pretty good, but I'm better. Go Kirby GO!

7. Absol6028

I only like to be Kirby because of how he sounds when you jump :3 Sounds beast XD You do Wifi fights?

8. Slick

Slick Banned

Are you honestly ****ing retarded?
    Stop posting in your shitty thread, pack it up and go here, to the proper thread, with 77 bloody pages..

9. Budew

Budew Banned

[IMG139]http://www.diochan.com/int/src/130132643847.jpg[/IMG139]

10. Absol6028

You mad or something? I didn't know there was a thread so calm down.. God.. It's a thread, no need to lose your temper...

11. pokemon player

pokemon player Sylveon, tho.

Ah Slick, Slick Slick Slick...
    You need to stop flaming...
    On topic, love Brawl and my favorite character is Lucario.

12. Zibdas

Zibdas not bad

That's why some people search to see if there is a pre existing thread, and then put it in the right section.

OT: I nplay as Kirby.
    Kirby is epic.

13. Slick

Slick Banned

Ignoring the 12 year olds spouting "You mad" at this current moment, since I'm not really, just baffled by the stupidity that this forum is currently facing from people like King World, Budew and this *******.

You didn't know there was already a thread, yet it was the first thing posted in response to yours? That's interesting and some would say that it's pretty god damn inattentive on your part. Not to mention it was quoted again.

Furthermore, this isn't even the Nintendo section of the forum. Perhaps you should have thought more about where you were posting, then you might've seen the pre-existing thread.

>fanmade sonic sprites in signature
    >"out of this world" banner
    You're excused, because I can't believe you're so pathetic.

I believe that should be the end of the thread, but knowing the pure moronic levels of this forum, I should probably know not to expect that.
    Go on, surprise me.

14. Budew

Budew Banned

Dude, we're in the same grade...

If you're just gonna complain, why even post at all?

and also... U mad bro? :D

15. Charizard Champion#06

Charizard Champion#06 Spiral Warrior

It's not so much "complaining" as it is pointing out that it's been noted three times that there already is a thread for this in an entirely different section and yet brain dead posters keep going on about Kirby and ****.

canttelliftrollingorjustverystupid.jpg

16. Surfing_Pikachu

Surfing_Pikachu ____________

Are you thinking what I'm thinking...

So you just happened to not read the post in this thread that links you to it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.