• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Smash Bros. Dojo!!! Discussion thread.

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
Black Glove and Hard Drive will be rooming together in the Mushroom Dorm, room 214.

Sorotki and Absolute Zero will be rooming together in the Triforce Dorm, room 133

Glory and Regi 5 will be rooming together in the Triforce Dorm room 103...lucky.

Element 8 still lacks a roommate in the Poke Dorm room 322.

Venus and Flower Believix are rooming together in the Princess Dorm room 512

Tumbleweed and Grand Magician will be rooming together in the Mushroom Dorm room 221

Fire Storm and Burning Shadow will be rooming together in the Triforce Dorm room 231

Makuta Krahka and Artakha will be rooming together in the Mushroom Dorm 323

Elementus and Crux will be rooming together in the Mushroom Dorm room 220

Here are the roommates, finalized and everything. Now all I have to do is just create the first post, then all will be done.

@skillfulness - if you want to create your own roommate that'll be fine. If not, let me know either on here or via vm and I'll create one for ya.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Tumbleweed and Grand Magician will be rooming together in the Mushroom Dorm room 221

...Who? I'm just kidding, run Forrest run!!! *couldn't resist* I have to say this, Lawr will probably have a field day with him XD One step closer to the game starting *cheers and put on party hat*

Manaphy Mare

1000 Words
Venus and Flower Believix are rooming together in the Princess Dorm room 512

Princess dorm with a seemingly-dumb-blond, Hanako probably won't like it at first... You are a genius CyberBlastoise!! That would be the perfect scenario for character development. I was wondering two things:

Can we have NPC's?

Can we collaborate with other RPers on sub plots (ie ~Angelic_Hymn~ and I collaborate on a slightly Wicked-inspired subplot)?

Z-gon

Gotta move that gear
You know I never understood why CB said lucky... after Glory and my room number. Why???

Lufiji

I thought I'd ask, how do we work out what the characters other statistics such as speed and agility are? Do we judge it by thier abilities, thier training or do we just make it up.

Also, just out of curiosity, how did you choose who was in what room and with each room mate (Other than gender)? Was it done by random choice or did you pair these characters together for a particular reason?

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
Somehow the quotes went in back order but I'm too lazy to fix, oh well. (BTW I know why they went backwards, I was just too lazy to fix it.)

I thought I'd ask, how do we work out what the characters other statistics such as speed and agility are? Do we judge it by thier abilities, thier training or do we just make it up.

Also, just out of curiosity, how did you choose who was in what room and with each room mate (Other than gender)? Was it done by random choice or did you pair these characters together for a particular reason?

First question. I went off of their training and abilities. Or at least that's how I see things, you all might have a different standard.

Second question. COMPLETELY RANDOM!

You know I never understood why CB said lucky... after Glory and my room number. Why???
I don't know why I said that either, it was sort of a moment thing, but oh well.

Princess dorm with a seemingly-dumb-blond, Hanako probably won't like it at first... You are a genius CyberBlastoise!! That would be the perfect scenario for character development. I was wondering two things:

Can we have NPC's?

Can we collaborate with other RPers on sub plots (ie ~Angelic_Hymn~ and I collaborate on a slightly Wicked-inspired subplot)?
It wasn't that, she was the only female roommate besides the child, so yeah, not much "genius" on my part.

Of course, what fun is an RPG without NPCs?

Oh yeah, you may create subplots with everyone else and leave me out of the loop for all I know...just kidding, I still prefer that you do tell me about said subplots. Okay, tomorrow I PROMISE I will put up the thread. see I was having comp. troubles, but now they're resolved, and not a moment too soon.

pokemaster001

*taps foot* *looks at watch*
ok, I know I shouldn't be so impatient, but that's just in my genetics
I guess it'll give me time to read all the sign-ups, but can't I learn about their characters through the RPG?

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Patience is always good, I'm not going to rush Cyber to post it because then signs of it being rushed will be obvious. But I must say waiting too long is just as bad as rushing and posting. People lost interest or forget about it. Tumbleweed better not be one of them. *crackle knuckles* Joking.

Anywho, don't worry about me I can wait, I'm the non-rushing type and extremely patient. Maybe that's why I've never been first person to post in a role-playing game... Or it just might be that I'm super slow typer. *shrugs*

The Black Glove

The Resident BAMF
I just wanted to know if anyone had any particular matchups they'd like to see in this RPG. Personally, I really want Black Glove to go head to head with S_o_S's Crux. Darkness and Light in an epic battle to the finish! Heh. Better yet, add Pokemaster's Burning Shadow and TIA's Artakha to the Mix, and we have a three way battle of those 2 elements!

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Hmm... when you asked that I went through all of the accepted players to see what abilities they had I ended up making a list of what I think their abilities mainly are. I really don't know but I think a fight b/w Makuta Krahka and Sorotki would be interest, Animal Shape-shifter vs. the Robot shifter or maybe Hard Drive vs. Element 8, technology vs. nature XD

Oh Cyber, do we need to make a sign-up for NPC and if so do we post it here or send it to you?

This is what I think everyone abilities is by reading the moveset only. If I'm wrong please kindly correct me. This is just an assumption on my part.

The Black Glove= Shadow Ninja!
Sorotki= Transformer!
Hard Drive= Power of technology/electronics
Glory= Sword user
Element 8= Elemental Attacks
Absolute Zero= Ice
Regi 5= The power for ice, rock, and steel
Tumbleweed= Plant morpher
Fire Storm= Fire and Lightning
Makuta Krahka= Shape-shifter
Venus= The power of love/cuteness
Crux= Light in mostly Blade form
Grand Magician= Magic Tricks like magic
Elementus= Elemental Magic
Burning Shadow= Darkness
Artakha= Light
Flower Believix= Nature/Flower Power

Last edited:

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
NOOOOOOOO!!! My work! I posted it and it disapppeared! Well, I guess I kinda deserved that. Well, I'll restart my work, and repost it. *Groans* This is going to be one of those days isn't it?

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
That's why I always do all my writing on a word document and make sure it is saved or else something like that happens. Think of it like this, you're getting writing practices... well I tried, hang in there.

Manaphy Mare

1000 Words
Flower Believix= Flower Power

That's not too far from what her powers ae meant to be. It's more meant to be all of nature (much like Flora) not just flowers. Her final smash is meant to be a nod to Flora's Sophix spell (indominable nature).

NOOOOOOOO!!! My work! I posted it and it disapppeared! Well, I guess I kinda deserved that. Well, I'll restart my work, and repost it. *Groans* This is going to be one of those days isn't it?

Yikes... I hope you manage to get it up soon.

That's why I always do all my writing on a word document and make sure it is saved or else something like that happens. Think of it like this, you're getting writing practices... well I tried, hang in there.

I agree with InnerFlame on that one. When you're doing a large post, plot, or sign up it's always a good idea to write it as a text document of some kind then coppy/paste into a post.

Last edited:

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
^Oh guess it was nature power but since a lot of them had to do with flowers I called it that. Flower is technically nature, but I guess I change it to show it Nature power.

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa, whoa! Hold on now, I said that I didn't have it available, or meant to, yes I have it saved, but on the computer that has no connection as of yet, I SHOULD have that computer hooked up tomorrow, the reason why I don't have it on now, is because campus internet is down and the only internet I have now is Dial-up, which is already hooked up on a different computer. Blah blah blah blah, point is, I don't have a way to post it unless I retype everything from scratch. It won't take long, but I am just lazy. =(

Skillfulness

Well, I still haven't decided on my NPC roommate, but she will generally be warm and nice. I'll introduce her personality and Normal Forme and put something up here for her Smash Form, when we battle. I figure that since I have no roommate, my battle will be between me and my NPC? Or can you pull some strings so I can battle a real person?