• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Smash Bros. Dojo! (RP thread)

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
Yep, I thought it was high time that we got a new Smash RPG. Though this one will be a bit different than most. I apologize to those that wish to play as the video game characters because this time, not this time.

Rating: PG:13 for cartoon violence and just to be safe.

Owner: CyberBlastoise

The Smash World

Fourty years ago, Mario and Luigi, two ordinary plumbers from Brooklyn, New York, discovered a portal to another world, a world with what they thought at first was a kingdom with a beautiful princess, a wicked villain, and many MANY things with eyes. THE EYES, THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!!!!!! Where was I? Oh yes. These plumbers, through their many years of going through pipes and eating magical mushrooms and flowers found themselves up and ready to go save this princess whom was kidnapped by the villain. In order to get through they must go through eight different parts of the kingdom and defeat this evil villain, a giant fire-breathing spike-shelled turtle named Bowser. However, that was just the beginning.

Soon, more and more places started to show up throughout this world starting with another kingdom called Hyrule where it is said that Link, a brave young knight clothed in green armor, traversed this great kingdom in order to destroy an atrocious pig demon called Ganon. Another piece of this land was a giant island where monkeys (and gorillas) rule supreme. This island however was constantly attacked by a vile crocodile. The leader of this land, a big monkey gorilla named Donkey Kong and his family went forth and defeated this crocodile again and again. There are many many stories throughout this world that can be summed up pretty quickly, but that's not the only story in fact...this was only the beginning.

The Subspace Emissary

Soon, alien visitors to this world started coming, specifically a pink marshmallow named Kirby the most awesomest spectacularist fighter in all of Smash bros.. Kirby was in no way shape or form a threat to this place, but that didn't mean that he was not a great fighter. He had heard of the great Mario whom saved a Princess time and time again, the great Mario who was a doctor, pirate, ninja, assassin, and party-er extraordinaire, and the great mario who even saved the universe at one point. Now this hero Kirby was no pushover either, in fact he was a powerful puffball with an appetite to spare. In fact, he went forth and saved his planet time and time again by eating, spitting, and copying. Kirby wanted to face off against this Mario in a one on one friendly fight, to which Mario accepted. Both Zelda, the princess of Hyrule that was saved by Link, and Peach, the princess that Mario constantly saved, built a giant stadium for the both of them to duke it out. Kirby and Mario struck each other hard and fast, this match was very even. However, in the end, Kirby was the one that killed Mario.

Now I know what you're thinking, *gasp* KILLED MARIO!? Fret not, this world's physics is different from the world that you know. In fact, everyone that dies in this universe aren't dead per se. In fact, all that happens is that their bodies turn into a trophy of themselves standing on top of a golden base. However, upon someone touching this golden base, one can come back from the dead. This was when things went from bad to worse, though. Coincidentally, as soon as Kirby revived Mario, a giant ship flew above the stadium and started sent down little bug-like shadows, or is it shadow-like bugs, you know what let's agree that they're bug-like and shadow-like to save the trouble. However, these "shadow bugs" started to crawl together to form actually bodies of small purple and green creatures called Primids. Soon, Mario and Kirby, and even Peach and Zelda, started to fight against these creatures with their own abilities. However, none of them expected what would happen next. A giant bomb capable of sucking the giant stadium into a blackhole was placed in the middle of this stadium by a floating green cloaked creature called Ancient Minister.

Okay, I'm ranting too much, let's just cut to the chase. Essentially, these Primids were following a leader from beyond the portal. This leader was at first thought to be a disembodied hand, but in reality it was a blue human-shaped figure with several numbers going throughout his body. His name was Tabuu. Together all the heroes and even the villains of this universe strived together and destroyed this great being once and for all. Or so they have hoped. Mario, the legendary plumber, felt that even though it was a great victory, it had a great cost as well. If something were to happen like this again, or even bigger, he knew that there was a large chance that they might fail to protect their homeland.

Planet Earth: aka the plot

That was when Luigi, Mario's younger twin brother, proposed an idea, the portal that took them to this world to begin with. Perhaps, the world on the other side could breed new heroes, ready to stand and fight. Mario and the rest of the heroes agreed to this matter. The villains quietly (with the exception of Wario, a yellow hatted plumber, whom very noisily) snuck away from these heroes and were never heard from again. After they returned back to the world, the two plumbers learned that they were gone for 40 years, even though it never did feel that way. And their bodies were the same age as they left. But now didn't matter, now was the time to train. Using the gold coins from his world, Mario was able to buy the house with the portal to the Smash world. He refurnished it into a school for fighting and violence (hehe, and you thought all schools abhored this behavior). This building was dubbed the "Smash Bros. Dojo"!

However, in order to update everything, some of the Robots from the Smash world, constructed some very amazing suits that could allow one amazing jumping, strength, etc. However, each one was created to balance with the others because if the suits (and the human bodies) would not be able to hold the strain that they would produce. So each suit is made differently for those with different preferences. Soon though, what started as just a school thing turned into a very popular form of athletics throughout the world. Soon, Smash Bros. (as they called it) became the most popular form of game there was. Stadiums were placed throughout different parts of the world, and on each stadium were different tournaments on different event days.

Where you come in
You will be playing as brand new students coming to the original Smash Bros. Dojo. As being the largest school in the world now, this place has its own form of residence where you will be staying. They will also provide you meals, battle suits, training discs, etc. Each of you here can be here for different reasons, some just because they LOVE violence, others because they liked watching the game and decided to try for themselves. And even some because they thought that the headmaster of this place looked an awful lot like a video game character they saw. Either way, this place is now your place. Of course you didn't think that'd be it did you? well...it is for now. Ehehehehe -_-;

Rule 1: No godmod (that means no overpoweredness)
Rule 2: The GM or CGM has the final say
Rule 3: Before a fight begins, if it is against a player character or is a plotpoint the GM or CGM will rule who wins. If it is a standard battle with an NPC or a plotpoint that only the PC wants to use then they may choose on their own who wins or loses.
Rule 4: When in battle with an NPC, this will make things a bit smoother I believe. PM battle with that other player or decide amongst yourselves how the result happens.
Rule 5: Be fair and square
Rule 6: Don't flame, bash, or otherwise hurt the feelings of your fellow player.
Rule 7: Follow all Serebiian rules.

Headmaster Mario, the entire staff, the recurring students, and the new students
Central Main Stadium
12:30 P.M., August 31

It was yet another day of the Smash Bros. Dojo for everybody coming back to the school this year. Many anticipated the arrival of some "fresh blood" a.k.a. the new students, while others were wanting to train their bone to the core, usually to do spectacular feats or whatnot, but still. As the main stadium filled up, Headmaster Mario Smash walked up to a sole microphone in the middle of the stage. Behind him were the two assistant headmasters, Luigi Smash and Kirby Vac, his secretary, Peach Royals, and a man in his mid-30s wearing a Smash suit, but it looked different, more blocky than the streamlined models the students used. As Mario approached the microphone everyone, staff and students included, all arose from their seats. After a brief applause everybody sat back down.

Mario tapped the microphone to test it. Afterwards, he announced, "Welcome one and all to the Smash Bros. Dojo. We-a are all are anticipating a great-a new year for all recurring and new students alike. Now, as-a you all know, I am Headmaster Mario Smash. I would like to turn this over to my younger brother and assistant headmaster, Luigi Smash."

Luigi, dressed in a green tuxedo, approached the microphone as Mario stepped away. Those closest to the stadium could see that Mario was giving his brother a thumbs-up as Luigi came to the microphone. Luigi started, "Thank you, Headmaster, for this great opportunity." He looked toward the audience before him. "As Headmaster Mario told you, we-a welcome you all, returning and-a new students. We have quite a few tournaments this-a year. Of-a course we have our first real matches coming up-a soon. I'll let-a our new Dean of Admissions explain-a everything."

The man wearing the blocky suit came forth to the microphone. His deep voice stated, "Thank you, Assistant Headmaster. Students, as you all already know you will have your first exhibition matches in each of the four Outer Stadiums. Remember that these matches are meant for you to get used to your roommates abilities, as some of our intramural tournaments will require you two to work together. Utilize the key components within your abilities, that is my motto to a true fight. Also remember that this match is just for fun, not grades, not glory, nor anything else. Just relax and have some nice clean matches, we will all be awaiting great matches from all of you." The DoA walked back to his seat and sat back down.

Peach Royals, dressed in a very formal pink dress, came forward as well. She stated, "Now that that's done. I'm sure that all of you have received the envelopes of your dorm rooms and keys inside. If you have not, come see me after this meeting." Soon the meeting was concluded with the traditional fanfare, it was complete with the staff members singing some song in Latin. Suddenly images came before the Television screen of each player (not player character). These images foreshadowed events that were to come for each character.

-----------------
Allen Snow/Absolute Zero
Triforce Dorm
1:00 P.M.

Allen Snow, aka Absolute Zero, had left the central stadium and to his dormatory, the Triforce Dorm. As he approached the large building, he thought about all the wonderful times he was going to have here. Learning how to defend the defenseless, fighting for what he believes in, etc. He entered into the building and headed straight for his room, 33 on the first floor, or 133. He opened the dorm hoping to meet his new roommate, but he had not shown quite yet, so for now, he unpacked his belongings under a bed to the left and then lay down onto the bed to rest for a while.
---------
OOC: Sorry about the wait, and the short AZ part, but i felt too lazy to add on to that part XD.

Well shoot, I thought it'd be longer than that, oh well.

Lufiji

Craig Unsuru/Elementus
Mushroom Dorm
1:00 PM

Craig looked at his envelope for a few seconds before opening it and finding a piece of paper and a key inside. He took out the piece of paper with the words 'Mushroom dorm 220' written on it. He then took the key out of the envelope and left the central stadium. After a few minutes Craig found himself in a red and white decorated dorm.

"This place seems nice" Craig thought to himself, "I just hope everyone else is." He then saw room 220 and turned to the door. He inserted the key into the lock and opened the door. Looking around he saw noone else in the room.

"I should just unpack and wait for my room mate to get here" Craig said to himself. He then started to unpack his things from a couple of boxes he had with him.

Parasite

ブラック☆スタ
Evan Diana/Fire Storm
Triforce Dorm
1:01 P.M.

Evan placed his arm on his knee and rested his face in his hand, He was becoming rather bored with the staff’s speech, so he found interest in other things. Evans eyes hovered over the room. People, like himself, where becoming restless. Many of them where rather tough looking, not the kind of people he wanted to upset. When the speeches where over Evan walked rather slowly to his dorm, not really wanting to be sitting alone in his room till he waited for his ‘partner’. After a long tedious walk, Evan arrived at his dorm. He studied the golden doorknob carefully. After about thirty seconds he was shocked to find a fingerprint. It was the start of his first year, and already somebody had the nerve to do this. Evan bit his upper lip and tears had already started swell up in his eyes. What if the teachers found out about this? They would probably give him a detention, or worse, a suspension. Evan physically shuddered at the thought, splashing tears onto the doorknob, effectively washing away the print. He smiled slightly, straightening his jacket bottom while turning the handle into the dorm. It was beautiful, although not really what he had expected. There was so much green, it nearly made him dizzy. Evan gently placed himself onto his bed. His roommate had unfortunately not come yet, so he was forced to sit in silence, counting the many triangles on the roof. His eyes gazed all around the room after he had counted them all. He was very pleased to find that there was not a single speck of dirt around the room. With any luck, his roommate would respect he laws of cleanliness like he did. Evan reached for his bag and began placing his clothes and belongings into the draws. Many people thought he was odd to have about ten pairs of the same clothes, but he knew better. What if he got his pants dirty? He would have to go around all day with disgusting grime on his own body, or wear pants that didn't match, something that was truly awful. After placing his things as neatly as possible Evan sat back down on his bed, ready for his partner

Last edited:

Copygoo

Page of Heart
Hyrn Bagre/Hard Drive
Central Main Stadium
1:00 P.M.

Hyrn sat oh so patiently and waited for the long speech to end. His insides were bubbling up in a fury. He couldn't wait to meet his roommate and train with his Smash Suit some more. This would be so exciting. He had already tried talking to some of the other kids and meeting them, but they were mostly older than him and they kinda brushed him off. He could tell he wasn't wanted by most of them. That didn't bother him. Psychologically, even if his roommate disliked him at first they would have to eventually grow close.

Ah! The speech was over. Hyrn quickly jumped up and opened his envelope. Mushroom Dorm, room 412. Cool! Every little thing made Hyrn want to squeal. Well, maybe not. That'd be kinda homo. Hyrn briskly took off through the crowd. Eventually, he reached the Mushroom dorms. He entered through the door. Most of the walls were either red dotted white, or white dotted red, and the floor was a plush red carpet with one white line running through the center. As the white line passed by each dorm, it branched off and ran under the dorm's door. Hyrn had to search around and walk up a flight of stairs before reaching his dorm. He quickly opened the door. Nobody was inside. Oh well. I'll wait. He came inside and started to unpack. Noting the two beds and two dressers, he placed his bag on the bed closest to the window and started to fold and organize his clothing in the dresser.

Last edited:

pokemaster001

OOC: *jumps up and down clapping my hands* EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! it started!!

Steven was walking down a hallway, wheeling a bag behind him. He was also carrying a bag and wearing a backpack, while holding up the peice of paper given to him. It read:

"Welcome, Steven Cooper/Burning Shadow to the Smash Bros. Dojo!! We hope you have a wonderful time at our facility, meeting many new freinds and experiencing new things. You will be rooming in the Triforce Dorm room 231, with your smash suit and other accommadations that should make living here pleasurable. We have also given you a roommate that we believe will be a good partner to you in your time here.

Sincerely,
Staff of the Smash Bros. Dojo"

While Steven was looking over the letter, he bumped into someone else going in the opposite direction "Oh, sorry." He said, and then he walked away as quickly as possible "Nice job, next time pay attention where you're going" He thought. Then he started looking at the hallway. It was decorated green mostly, with patterns of gold at certain parts of it. Each door had a golden Triforce on the door with the room number under it. Steven kept walking down the hallway "237...235...233...ah! 231!" He reached for the golden handle as he noticed it was sort of wet.

As he entered the room, the first thing he noticed was there was another person sitting on one of the beds "Hello!, you must be my roommate, my name's Steven...or I guess you can get used to calling me Burning Shadow too, since that's what my smash forme is called." He said, as he wheeled his bag over to the bed his roommate wasn't sitting on and put his backpack on top. Then he proceeded to examine the rest of the room. There was a window, with another Triforce hovering over it, there was also a desk and a closet on the other side of the room. He opened the closet, to see both of their smash suits neatly stored there. Lastly, Steven noticed a faint smell lingering in the air, he couldn't quite tell what it was though. "So, we're going to have an exhibition match soon huh? Think you're ready for it?" he said, flopping down on his bed and opening his backpack, which was stored with a bunch of games he brought from home. "I'm always ready for a battle...there's nothing to keep me calm like running into a crazy battlefield."

OOC: who would've guessed I would be the most descriptive so far? definitely not me

Manaphy Mare

1000 Words
Hanako Himeno/ Flower Believix
Central Main Stadium

A blond girl was skating her way through a crowd of students. In her hand was a dorm key and a letter telling her that her room was Princess dorm, room 512. She nimbly weaved between her new schoolmates until she came to a group of students blocking her way. She quickly stopped and dismounted her skateboard. She looked around, hoping to see a way out. The only option she had if she wanted to continue was up, and the only way for her to go up was her smash form.

The girl wasted no time before she crossed her arms and called out, "Hanako Believix!" Issuing the vocal command that would put her in her smash form. Once the transformation was complete she took to the air and flew towards her dorm. She loved the wind in her face as she flew. She performed a wide variety of aerial maneuvers, from corkscrews to barrel rolls to loops. For the moment the sky was her domain, her kingdom.

She took longer than she should have to get to her dorm, but to her it was fine. As soon as she landed, she returned to her normal form. As she entered the foyer only one thought came to mind, 'Kami-sama, naze...' To her the dorm was far too pink for her tastes, but nothing she could do about it now. She walked up the stairs until she reached the fifth floor. She unlocked the door, and found her room to be empty. She sighed and put her bag on one of the two beds. She the one near the window open, just in case her roommate would want it. Hanako sat down on the bed, homesickness began to set in for her. She missed going to the Shibuya, Akahibara, and Ginza districts every weekend. Standing up, she decided to put away her things. Unpacking her bag she began to put everything up. She reached into her bag, most of her clothes away and felt something hard and rectangular. She pulled it out to see a picture frame holding a photo of her and her best friend in their costumes from the musical. They were backstage and flashing the peace sign at the camera. She set the photo on her nightstand and finished unpacking her things, humming Ai no Arashi while she did.

Z-gon

Gotta move that gear
Yes! The thread is finally up!
Rex Brinston/Regi 5
Triforce dorm, 103.

Rex noticed the crowd was very tight after the headmasters, assistants, etc. speech. It felt like hours till he got to his room. Rex wished he had his suit. On the door of his dorm it said Triforce Dorm 103. under it, it said lucky... What's that for? He asked himself. When he went inside, his roommate wasn't there. I wonder what he's like. I hope he likes games. Rex did bring his Wii. Just incase of course. He noticed his suit was on his bed. I should get ready. he thought.

Parasite

ブラック☆スタ
Evan looked over to the doorknob and saw it jiggle. He then heard someone fumble with their key and open it. When it opened, A young man with short brown hair waltz in, greeting himself with the name, "Steve". Evan watched the young man, staying silent. Evan noticed his nose crinkle slightly at something, hopefully the new room and not Evan himself. Steve put his things away in there allocated spots, sat on the bed and began talking,

"So, we're going to have an exhibition match soon huh? Think you're ready for it?"

Evan nodded slightly. He had to be honest with himself, he wasn't really looking forward to being beaten up by the other students and made a mockery of. Evan noticed his roommate open the cupboard. He saw something inside glint side and remembered the smash suits. He began to grin. This would be a piece of cake. There was no way he was going to lose, especially with the combined force of his roommate. Evan sat up in his bed and faced Steve,

"My names Evan" He said to Steve, "Have you been working out a strategy at all for the match?"

Evan didn't wait for Steve's answer, instead, he continued talking.

"I think we have to work together, which could be hard seeing as we just met, what moves do you have?"

Last edited:

The Black Glove

The Resident BAMF
Brent Garrison/Black Glove
Mushroom Dorm, Room 412

The hallway was silent as the silent, intimidating figure strolled through. A number of the other fighters actually turned and quickly avoided the guy in the black dougi, as if he gave off some terrifying presence. He carried a small bag over his shoulder, and was looking down at a piece of paper with his room number on it.

So I'm "Brent Garrison" now, huh? the ex-assassin sighed. I guess it's an actual name, so I shouldn't complain, but...

He stopped cold. There was someone directly behind him. In an instant, he turned, whirling his arm flat like a blade at his target. It hit with a loud impact against something solid, like a barrier. Brent turned his head and realized just what it was. A tall, slender woman with long brown hair held one hand up, producing a blue barrier from her palm. She had an almost regal look about her, and more importantly, she held a box.

"This is yours. Sorry it took so long, but your specifications were very... simplistic." As he lowered his arm, she disapated the barrier and handed him the box. "Not bad, kid." She smiled. "Usually, people's attacks bounce off of that."

He watched her go, then looked at the box. Immediately, rumors were whispered among the Upperclassmen that had been watching the whole ordeal.

"Whoa! I've never seen anyone make a move like that!"

"Wait... he got in without using a Smash Suit?"

What's up with that scarf? Isn't it a little warm to be wearing that?"

Silence as he looked up, then entered the door to his right, Room 412. From what he had heard, his roommate's Smash name was Hard Drive, so probably a techie, but the guy seemed much to bubbly by the way he moved about. The ex-assassin shrugged, then set his bag down on the bed opposite and began to unpack.

First was his spare set of clothes and training uniform. He slipped them with a spare scarf into the bottom drawer of the dresser. He then placed his toothbrush and toothpaste in the top drawer, and began to dig out the remains of his possessions. Within minutes, he had produced a small hammock that he had been using to sleep on. There weren't any trees around, so he lifted the spike up to the wall, then drew his fist back...

(Meanwhile, in Room 410)

"Hey, you saw that weird newcomer, right?"

"The one who nearly hit Professor Zelda?"

"Yeah! I heard he's in the room next to us."

The upperclassman snorted. "Yeah right. I'm sure he-" The student stopped short as a metal spike stopped one centimeter from the back of his head. He then proceeded to pass out.

Copygoo

Page of Heart
Hyrn Bagre/Hard Drive
Mushroom Dorm 412
1:02 P.M.

Thump.

Hyrn jumped at the loud sound. It had come from outside. He sat and listened for anything else, then shrugged and turned around. Someone must've dropped something. In his hurry to finish unpacking he dropped the envelope, and another slip of paper fell out.

Huh. I must've not noticed it in my excitement.

Hyrn picked it up and read its contents. The Black Glove. Hmm. Black Glove? Hadn't he heard that name before? Yeah, that was that assassin. Did some kid think that stuff was cool, and go into the Dojo just to "be" The Black Glove? Hopefully his roommate wasn't some sort of spoiled brat-

His roommate walked in. Hyrn turned around. Wait, what? This guy was way older than him, he looked like 16 or something like that, maybe 17. Did they expect a scrawny 7th grader to room with this muscular giant? Not only that, Hyrn could just sense the calm and passive feelings coming off of him.

Was that noise outside him? What's with the karate clothes thing? I mean, he definitely knows what he's doing, so I won't think anything weird but...this'll be a long school year...

Now the other guy took out what looked like a net with two hooks on it. He stretched it out, and it revealed itself to be a hammock. Would he sleep on the hammock? That'd be cool, but where would he-

Thump.

Another thump, but now Hyrn knew what it was. He was actually using the wall to hang the hammock from. Was that even allowed? "Um, hi. My name's Hyrn, what's yours? Uh...cool hammock?"

Last edited:

tumbleweed93

Is on the case!
Forrest Verdant/Tumbleweed
Mushroom Dorm 221
1:06 PM

Forrest held the key in the palm of his hand uncertainly. His lugged was grasped in the other. He put the key into the lock and twisted it, then pushed open the door. He stepped into the room, it smelt nice and clean, but a bit...sterile. He placed his things on a bed and noticed that his room-mate hadn't arrived yet. He took a few things from a rucksack and pushed his suitcase under the bed. He moved to the window and placed a few plants on the window sill; a cactus, venus fly trap, bonsai tree and a fragrant orchid. He gave them each a little nourishment and smiled. It was starting to feel like home now. He laid back on the bed and awaited the arrival of his new room-mate. He waslooking forward to a battle.

Skillfulness

Katie/Elemet 8
Central Stadium, 12:45 PM

Katie nervously fidgeted in her sit as the headmasters and higher staff talked on. She didn’t like sitting still for so long and even though it was a short thirty minute orientation, it felt like a lifetime. As they finished with a Latin song, a screen flashed with images of each player and Katie smiled. She felt as if she already belonged.

“Hey, get moving!” a burly man in the middle of the isle grunted. Katie sheepishly stood up and snuck out into the crowd. Her packet with dorm room and key was safely in her pocket as she snaked through the crowd. It was a while before she left the central stadium, but after that, it was relatively easy to navigate the hallways. Her dorm was in the Poke branch and the number was 322. She peeked at some signs and made her way. The walkway was decorated in beautiful colors and designs. There were balls of purple that looked like gases and leaves with flowery fields. Overall, it had a friendly, childlike vibe. She counted down the room numbers until she saw the blocky “322”. Katie fished out the key and fumbled with it.

“Okay, turn it the other way.” She heard the click of the lock and pushed the door open. The first thing she did was pull back her feet, because the carpet change surprised her. It was patterned with spheres of red and white, separated by a black stripe. The walls were covered with stripes of every color. They switch between a lighter shade of the hue and a darker shade, then they switch colors completely every twenty or so stripes. The beds were simple with brown sheets and white pillows. Katie gratefully flung her light suitcase on the bed. She helped herself to the soft cushion also and laid in wait for her roommate.

Last edited:

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Florence Lawrence Rooser ‘Lawr’ aka Grand Magician
Secretary Office

“For the last time, I‘m not escorting you to your room, you have a map.” The agitated tone came from Peach, the blonde-haired secretary. Even with her long lashes eyes closed you could still see the scowl across her pale-skinned face. Her hands were clamp together and set on top of the paper on her desk. Her eyes opened and her sapphire eyes glare at the person she was talking to. “Will you please go to your dorm room? I‘m very busy trying to help student that actually need it.”

“All right, all right,” a cheerful tone came from the male with wavy black hair wearing a top hat. A smile was his face as he stood up straight him his slouch position on the top of the desk. He clenched his hand close into a loose fist and when he opened it again an orange rose rested in his hand. He gently and smoothly set it next to her hands before straightening the hat on his head and getting his luggage. “Don‘t worry, I won‘t be a thorn on your side. See ya later, Miss Peach.” He waved his free before twirling exiting the office his cape flapping behind him.

“Sigh, that kid…” Peach shook her head before picking up the flower and putting it in a vase on the desk. Among the other flowers the orange rose stood out.
------

Mushroom Dorm
Hall/Room 221

After going off a little and visiting the girls’ dorm, getting sent away Lawrence finally found himself roaming down the Mushroom Dorm hall looking for his room. He could hear other voices from behind the doors, his new classmate maybe. Finally get the room numbered 221 he juggled his stuff around as he got his key to unlock the door who would have thought it was already unlock. With a turn of the doorknob he entered, it looks like his roommates had beaten him here. He had messy brown with green streaks through it and pale skin; he rested on the bed he claimed though he instantly sat up when Lawr entered.

“What up, dude, the name Florence Lawrence Rooser, Lawr for short also known as the Grand Magician. Pleasure to meet you.” He tipped his hat and after setting his luggage down on the floor then held out his hat in front of him. “I also like you to meet my lovely assistances.” He showed the open side of hat and there is nothing inside; holding it up straight, a wand suddenly appears in his hand. Waving the wand over it a couple of times Lawr taps the inner rim and suddenly white doves comes fluttering out of the hat, two landed on both his shoulders making a count of four birds. “These are Snowflake, Cloud, Ivory and Sugar, say hi girls.” The birds let out chirps; one spread and flapped her wings. Then put his hand in the black top and pulls out a big floppy-eared rabbit. The bunny was mostly white with a few brown spot low on its body. The expression on his changed as he looked into the hat again. Turning back to his bunny he pulled out he look sternly at it “Ah Dusty, what did I say about leaving presents in my hat?”

Turning over the top hat he hits the bottom, confetti and sign say ‘Hello I’m Dusty and it’s nice to meet you.’ A Hershey Chocolate Bar with a big blue bow falls out from the Lawr’s hat.

“How come you never get me something like that?” He holds the bunny close to his face and the little animal licks his licks his cheek. He patted the fluffy rabbit on the head with a smile on his face. “Alright that‘s good enough.”

((Heh, Happy Valentine’s Day!))

tumbleweed93

Is on the case!
Forrest Verdant
Mushroom Dorm 221

Forrest turned to face Lawr. "Nice rabbit, I'm Forrest by the way" He said calmly. "I hope you don't mind plants" he said, indicating the greenery on the windowsill. Forrest then got up and proceeded to pack the contents of a suitcase into a rather large wardrobe near the bed. He continued to talk.

"Those tricks were pretty good, I guess they'll come in handy in the brawl" Forrest noted. In his head, Forrest was sizing up his opponent. He was pretty confident in his abilities. He wondered what kind of tactics he should use. He finished unpcaking and then sat himself down on the bed again. He looked over at Lawr and continued to think of battle tactics. He was itching for a brawl now.

The Black Glove

The Resident BAMF
Brent Garrison
Mushroom Dorm 412

Brent heard a few screams on the other side of the wall, but shrugged them off. I thought this area was a guy's only dorm... he pondered, slipping his bag into another dresser drawer.

"Um, hi. My name's Hyrn, what's yours?"

Turning around, he saw the bubbly asian kid from before. He seemed a bit... well, intimidated, but most people seemed to come off like that. Come to think of it, only the judges and that 'Professor Zelda' lady hadn't been frightened one bit. "Brent." He replied.

"Uh...cool hammock?"

"It's an older model, but still reliable."

Well, needless to say, this encounter was not going well. The bubbly guy was obviously freaked out, and Brent himself wasn't much of a talker. Figuring he had to at least try to make allies of his new roommate, he pushed himself and tried "So, what's your name?"

Copygoo

Page of Heart
Hyrn Bagre
Mushroom Dorm 412
1:06 P.M.

Small talk. Okay, at least he was treating Hyrn like an equal. This was going well... to say the least. Crap, he realized, body language. Don't tense up, he probably thinks you're scared of him or something. Hyrn relaxed his shoulders. He moved his arms to his sides, and stood up to help Brent fasten the other spike to the far wall.

"Like I said, my name's Hyrn. Do you like the Dojo so far?"

He paused as Brent smashed the spike into the wall. Another scream emitted from behind it. Hyrn winced.

"I hope we didn't hit him. You must be really strong to be able to punch it through the wall. I probably couldn't."

Maybe they could be friends by the end of the day. ...am I forgetting something? Oh yeah! The match. That'll be cool. Hyrn walked over to his bag and rummaged through it. "Hmm... ah, where did I put it... here!" He pulled out his Smash Suit. It was pretty heavy, since it was made of metal. Placing it on his bed, he looked over it.

"Some really cool technology, huh? Makes you wonder how they make these things. Some students can even fly with theirs. What does your Smash Suit do?"

The Black Glove

The Resident BAMF
Brent Garrison
Mushroom Dorm 412

It must have worked because the other guy loosened up a little. "Like I said, my name's Hyrn. Do you like the Dojo so far?" He helped Brent set up the other spike.

"Can't complain." With a quick jab, the metallic object sunk into the woodwork, drawing a scream from the other room.

Hyrn winced. "I hope we didn't hit him."

Brent shook his head. "Nah. If we had, he wouldn't have been abl- ah, never mind."

The kid seemed to, thankfully, miss the ending of the comment for the moment. "You must be really strong to be able to punch it through the wall. I probably couldn't."

Flashbacks swirled around in Brent's mind, hundreds of thousands of pushups, situps, pullups, punching.... he shook his head. "It wasn't easy."

The other guy seemed to be in thought, then, as if a lightbulb went off in his head, Hyrn dug through his bag, drawing out what Brent guessed was his Smash Suit. "Here!" The suit was mostly made of metal, fitting for a guy called "Hard Drive". Hyrn seemed to have a bit of trouble holding it, so he set it down on the bed. "Some really cool technology, huh? Makes you wonder how they make these things. Some students can even fly with theirs. What does your Smash Suit do?"

Brent glanced at the box on his bed. "Haven't tried it yet." He popped open the lid and pulled out a small black sweatband. He pulled it onto his arm, then set it. Remembering how he had ordered his "suit", he focused his ki into the band. As if by a miracle, he could feel the power surging through his body. Never before had he felt the ki so concentrated, so under control. It was as if someone had placed one thumb over the spray of a hose, boosting the pressure of the escaping water.

Alright. Let's see if it's enough to perfect that technique... Brent lifted his hand, then closed his eyes. In his mind, he forced the aura to take shape, bending into a large shuriken, similar to the one that now rested in his back pocket. When he felt confident, he opened his eyes, and there, albiet shakily, the Ki-made Shuriken floated just in front of his hand. He grabbed it, and it fizzled a little, but it held.

"Looks like I still have some more training to do before this'll be any use in battle..." he sighed and relaxed his focus, allowing the ki-shuriken to disappear. "How about you? What's your suit capable of?"

Son_of_Shadows

Joshua Colquhoun (Crux) - Mushroom Dorm 220 - 1.05 PM

Joshua strode confidently into the dorm room, noticing that is was already unlocked. Hmm. My flatmate must already be here. Super. He tossed his suitcase haphazardly onto a bed, and drunk in the dorm. It was decorated... interestingly to say the least. The walls were a bright, sky blue, with the occasional white ball of fluff painted here and there, presumably clouds... with eyes. Creepily, the eyes were inescapable. They seemed to follow the boy about the room. Sleeping here would not be particularly easy. The floor seemed to be made of brick blocks, and the lamp on the ceiling was like a ? Block. Yep, this place was weird...

Joshua now turned his attention to the boy, unpacking his things. He didn't seem to have noticed him yet. He had long brown hair, and a red t-shirt with peculiar patterns running down from his armpits to his waist. "Hey there," said Joshua, in his usual polite tone, I guess you're my flatmate... Or maybe someone switched the numbers on the door, I simply don't know. I'm Joshua, by the way. Joshua Colquhoun, otherwise known as Crux."

Lufiji

Craig Unsuru/Elementus
Mushroom Dorm 220
1:05 PM

As Craig was unpacking his things he heard the room's door unlock and something land on the other bed, Craig just ignored it thinking it was someone trying to be funny by throwing things into the room. Craig then heard someone say "Hey there," Craig then flinched and turned around to see a black haired boy wearing a black tee shirt, black jeans and a blue and black striped open shirt. Craig also noticed this boy had a broken nose. I guess you're my flatmate... Or maybe someone switched the numbers on the door, I simply don't know. I'm Joshua, by the way. Joshua Colquhoun, otherwise known as Crux" the boy, who Craig now found out was called Joshua, said. "I'm Craig," Craig said nervously, he then paused for a second, "Craig Unsuru, I also go by the name of Elementus." Craig then looked around the room for a few seconds and then looked back at Joshua. "So when do we have our first battle, and what can you do?" Craig asked quietly.

Copygoo

Page of Heart
Hyrn Bagre/Hard Drive
1:05 P.M.

Hyrn sat on the bed and put his head in his hands as he watched Brent manipulate his Smash Suit.

"Wow. That's really cool."

Brent reached for the shuriken, and grabbed it. Hyrn noticed that it shimmered a bit, and Brent seemed disenheartened. He asked Hyrn what his suit could do. Hyrn put on one of the metal gloves.

"This? I'm really not too sure. I only got to use one move on the R.O.B. before it was finished." He looked over at a red-and-white alarm clock sitting on a nightstand between the two desks. He lifted his hand and made a few finger movements. The alarm clock broke apart and its pieces levitated in the air. He made a closing motion with his hand, and the alarm clock put itself back together.

"Those are two of the things I can do, levitate and change electronics. I can also do this."

Hyrn waved his hand in the direction of the alarm clock. He seemed to be focusing on it with great intent. Smiling, he took off the glove and put it back with the rest of his Smash Suit.

"There. Now the alarm's been replaced with birdsong."

Last edited: