1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Smash Brothers for Nintendo Switch (and others)

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by Kirby, Jun 11, 2013.

1. PrinceOfFacade

PrinceOfFacade Ghost-Type Master

I haven't played Brawl in years, and my time with Smash Wii U was very short, so I'm not all too versed with music customization in Smash.

If that is the case, then I'll certainly need to adjust my track list.

2. Bguy7

Bguy7 The Dragon Lord

Huh. Shows how much I know about Kirby. I've only ever played the original (Brawl's demo) and Amazing Mirror (because of the Nintendo Ambassador Program on the 3DS), and never went further than the second or third level on either.

The functionality is pretty cool. Each track has a slide bar that ranges from never plays to plays commonly. The relative amount you set each track at compared to the others decides how often the track will play on that stage.

3. Auraninja

Auraninja I'm ready to Smash

Mewtwo has finally been blogged.

So that's all folks!

Genos, Pokemon Power and Dragalge like this.
  4. PrinceOfFacade

So I have to go to work today - and leave early - with a series of meetings and actions throughout the day. I likely won't be getting home until midnight.

Luckily, since I already have Smash downloaded, I'm hoping to start playing as soon as I get home... if I have the strength. lol I'm gonna try to get a nap or two in while at work so I can be up when I get home.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018 at 2:43 PM
  5. AuraChannelerChris

AuraChannelerChris Hee hee...

I goofed up and my payment from amazon was declined since...2 am, so I revised it to get the order back on track. I hope it still ships in time tomorrow.

6. Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Pikachu Fan Number Nine Don't Mess wit Texas

Dedede is actually villainous in the Kirby anime.

7. Zhydra

Zhydra Master of Chaos!

I plan to get Smash Ultimate next month/ year and I know my three mains in adventure mode when I get the chance to unlock them.

Bowser, Bowser Jr. and Incineroar. Not every day a father and son get to go out for a world saving walk with the family cat.

PrinceOfFacade likes this.
  8. Pokemon Power

Pokemon Power Well-Known Member

Well, until we get the Fighters Pass DLC fighters.

9. Mega Altaria

Mega Altaria 4th anniversary of ORAS, 16th anniversary of RS

Looks like we’ll be done for a while. They done it just in time for release.

10. Mr. Reloaded

Mr. Reloaded Ask me anything

How nice of Amazon to get both my Amiibo's to me the day before, and now we wait.

11. Genos

Genos Ultimate

Paid off the game at Gamestop around 3pm, alongside Katamari Damacy Reroll. So I'll return to gamestop around 8pm PST to be in my number group to pick up those games when it hits 9.

12. Pokemon Power

Pokemon Power Well-Known Member

Game Awards are starting, I'll be watching.

13. Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Pikachu Fan Number Nine Don't Mess wit Texas

I'm going to test a method to unlock characters through VS. Mode when I get the game

It goes like this:

1. Set items to very high with only Bunny Hood enabled
    2. Set length of match to 1 minute and damage ratio to 2.0
    3. Choose Great Cave Offensive as the stage
    4. Choose the character that I want to use to unlock a specific character (I want to unlock each character with someone specific, usually a character that has some sort of relation to who I am unlocking)
    5. Choose my opponent and set their damage to 300
    6. Record a KO, then move around the stage as much as possible in the minute timeframe, wearing Bunny Hoods constantly will allow you to cover more distance quicker
    7. When time is up, I will hopefully be declared the winner of the match.
    8. Attempt to unlock character by beating the character, hopefully I will succeed. If not, go to Challenger Approaching in the menu, until character is unlocked
    9. Exit out of the game, then re-enter.
    10. Repeat steps 1-9 until everyone is unlocked

If this doesn't work, I'll just play World of Light

14. PrinceOfFacade

Just got off work. Headed home now.

I'm so excited!!!!!!!

15. CyberBlaziken

CyberBlaziken You're blocking my view.

PERSONA 5 in SMASH.. AHHHHH

Edit : Okay I didn't expect it. I'm so excited for this.

Really enjoyed P5 and looking forward to see how his moveset works.

Dragalge likes this.
  16. AuraChannelerChris

Holy crap. The announcer is a fighter now. (Same voice actor.)

What a time to be alive.

Psynergy and Dragalge like this.
  17. Dragalge

Dragalge I miss hell =(

GUYS

I have been pronouncing the word persona wrong this whole time!

18. shoz999

shoz999 Name's Looker, Detective Looker.

Just saw the laggy Game Awards. The main character from Persona 5 is coming to Smash. Easily the best announcement out of that lagfest. Gotta say. A lot of minds were blown on that day.

19. AuraChannelerChris

Please tell me Persona 5 will get ported to Switch. I want to romance my homeroom teacher. (It is an option.)

Dragalge likes this.
  20. Mr. Reloaded

Mr. Reloaded Ask me anything

P5's definitely coming to Switch now, right?